‘The Young and the Restless’ Casting Spoilers: Adam Newman to Return; Who Will Replace Michael Muhney and What's in Store for the Character?
By jaskiran kaur | March 3, 2014 5:22 PM EST
Ever since Michael Muhney exited CBS' "The Young and the Restless," fans have been anxious of what will become of his character. Michael Muhney's Adam Newman met an explosive accident during confrontation with Billy Abbott on Jan. 30 episode. Ever since, he has been missing and is thought to be dead by Genoa City residents. Latest reports reveal he is not dead and is on his way back home. Read on to find out more details about the return of Adam Newman in "Y&R." [Warning: Spoilers Ahead!]
'The Young and the Restless' Casting Spoilers: Adam Newman to Return; Who Will Replace Michael Muhney?
The drama on long-running daytime soap opera "The Young and the Restless" is close to reach its boiling point as the show is laying the ground for Adam Newman's return. The character who was played by veteran actor Michael Muhney will return to Genoa City soon, it appears.
A spoilers report by Celebrity Dirty Laundry, inferred that Adam Newman's return is soon approaching. According to report, the character who is thought to be dead by most of the Genoa City residents except his wife Chelsea was referred to on Friday, March 28 episode. On a phone call, Chelsea asks "is that you Adam?" It is said if Adam Newman was dead and to be forgotten, he wouldn't have been mentioned in the show again.
More reports confirmed his return. In a recent report, the Web site revealed that CBS is conducting "active auditions" to hunt for the perfect replacement of Michael Muhney as Adam Newman in "The Young and the Restless."
It can't be said who would replace Michael Muhney as producers are still looking for the "best actor." Producers are looking for someone who "audience will grow to love," revealed the insider to Radar Online.
For more, the actor who will reprise Adam Newman role "won't have the ego or chip on the shoulder that Michael had," added the insider. It was told "even a hint of diva behavior" won't be tolerated since "everyone wants to move on from that disaster."
"The Young and the Restless" Spoilers: What's in Store for Adam Newman?
Adam Newman may return to the show sooner than anticipated. According to another spoilers report by Celebrity Dirty Laundry, in an episode of March 3 week of "The Young and the Restless," Chelsea Neman who is still not over Adam Newman's supposed death will insist on searching for Adam Newman. She will ask for help from Adam's father Victor Newman to help her find her husband.
Meanwhile, Radar Online also reported that "storylines are being written about Adam," who is anticipated to return soon to "The Young and the Restless." It is said his character will continue to be "central to the show."
"The Young and the Restless" airs every week Monday to Friday on CBS. Are you excited for Adam Newman's return to the show? Do you think Michael Muhney is replaceable?
For more spoilers on "The Young and the Restless," read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- The Bachelor Update: Find Out if Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell Are Still With Each Other
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- American Horror Story Season 4 Freak Show to Feature Scariest Villain, Names of Season 4 Characters Revealed
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- 5 Food Scandals That Shocked The World
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Iran Leader Asks Muslims to Supply Arms to Palestine, Calls Israel ‘Rapacious Wolf’