Jensen Ackles: 'Supernatural' Actor Celebrates Birthday, Co-Star Jared Padalecki Shares on Twitter the Celebration with Cast Members and Crew
By Jenalyn Villamarin | March 3, 2014 5:13 PM EST
Actor Jensen Ackles, who portrays the "Supernatural" character Dean Winchester, celebrated his 36th birthday on March 1, Saturday, with his "SPN" cast members and crew. Since Mr Ackles is not really active on social media sites, it was his co-star Jared Padalecki who shared about the celebration on Twitter.
Jared Padalecki, who portrays Sam Winchester in the CW TV series, posted on his Twitter account @jarpad that the "Supernatural" family officially greeted the birthday celebrant at 12:01 am. Jensen's 31-year-old co-star also included an image that showed the #SPNFamily smiling and clapping at the birthday boy.
— Jared Padalecki (@jarpad) March 1, 2014
According to the Carter Matt report, "Supernatural" season 9 is currently in deep production with the remaining episodes. The series finale is scheduled to air in May 2014, but the team will continue to be busy with filming more new episodes after it has been confirmed that the TV series got renewed for season 10.
"Supernatural" season 9 returns with brand new episode 15 titled "Thinman," and the Winchester brothers will reunite with the "Ghostfacers" in solving the mysterious death of a teenage girl. The CW Network released a video clip on the upcoming episode teasing on what went down in the meeting between the Winchesters and Ghostfacers.
(Credit: YouTube/The CW Television Network)
In the Hypable report, the official synopsis for episode 15 reads: "THE GHOSTFACERS RETURN—A teenage girl (guest star Ali Webb) is killed and the final selfie she took before the attack shows a ghostly figure in the background. Looking for something to keep them busy, Dean (Jensen Ackles) and Sam (Jared Padalecki) head to Washington to find the ghost. While the two interview the girl's mother, Betty (guest star Maria Marlow), they are surprised when she starts talking about cold spots and fritzing. When they ask her about bringing up paranormal signs, Betty replies that the 'supernaturalists' who called earlier brought it up. Enter Harry (guest star Ryan Moss) and Ed (guest star A.J. Buckley), the famous supernaturalists. Jeannot Szwarc directed the episode written by Jenny Klein (916)."
Watch "Supernatural" season 9, episode 15 "Thinman" which is scheduled to air on Tuesday night, March 4, at 9 pm ET on the CW Network.
More Articles to Read:
'Supernatural' Season 9 Spoilers: Dean Winchester Wants to Shoot Who? Watch Promo Video Released For Episode 15 Titled '#THINMAN' - [READ]
'Supernatural' Season 9 Episode 14 'Captives' Recap/Spoilers: Another Heartbreaking Episode with Kevin Tran - [READ]
'Supernatural' Spin-Off Series Casting News: 'Vampire Diaries' Actor Nathaniel Buzolic Gets Cast in CW's 'Supernatural: Tribes' with Lucien Laviscount - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Plot Update: Ludacris Reveals Paul Walker's Old Photo, Vin Diesel Shares A Photo Of Himself In Car
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- Severe iPhone 6 Supply Shortage Will Last Until Q1 2015 as Apple Grapples to Meet Heavy Demand