Oscars 2014: Jennifer Lawrence Trips Over Again on Red Carpet [VIDEO]
By Ankita Mehta | March 3, 2014 3:17 PM EST
Jennifer Lawrence tripped at the 2014 Oscars, as she hit the red carpet in red Dior dress. The "American Hustle" actress fell for second year in a row.
Actress Jennifer Lawrence falls as she walks up the steps to accept the award for best actress for her role in "Silver Linings Playbook" at the 85th Academy Awards in Hollywood, California February 24, 2013.
Lawrence looked stunningly gorgeous in her strapless red gown when she arrived at the 2014 Academy Awards held at the Dolby Theatre on Sunday in Hollywood.
However, the actress had an embarrassing slip up on the red carpet this year. While waving at the crowd Lawrence stepped on a woman's dress who was walking ahead of her on the red carpet, following which she tripped.
Her assistants and other people around her helped her get up. But Lawrence didn't have that embarrassed look and instead stood up and started laughing.
But unfortunately, photographers who were present captured the embarrassing moment.
When asked if she was worried about falling again, she told Entertainment Weekly "I did trip over a cone. I'm not safe."
Last year, 22-year-old actress tripped when she went on stage to accept her award for Best Actress for the film "Silver Linings Playbook".
Lawrence who was wearing full skirted Dior Haute Couture gown fell on the stairs of the stage.
It was Huge Jackman who rushed to help the actress. "I had to help her, poor thing! I didn't know if she could get up," Jackman told People magazine after the show.
Watch the video here:
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date