Watch' 'The Walking Dead' Season 4 Shocking Moments Live Stream: From Hershel's Horrifying Death to Baby Judith Attempt to Murder
By Sonalee singh | March 3, 2014 2:42 PM EST
With its shocking twists and turn, "The Walking Dead" season 4 has left its loyal viewers shocked in many ways. Currently, most unpredictable and wildest things are happening on the show and reportedly there are more surprises and shocks in the store.
With the world zombies run that and where Zombie virus infests the lead characters of the show, strange and horrific things are bound to happen. We take a look at the top 5 most shocking moments of "The Walking Dead" Season 4.
Carol Appears after going missing: Carol (Mellisa Mcbride) was thrown out of the group when she confessed that she was the one who was responsible for killing of her own people. Rick (Andrew Lincoln) was the one who expelled Carol out of the gang and the fans were sad to know that she is not returning back to the show. However, in mid-season premiere, she made a heroic return by saving Lizzie, Mika and baby Judith from feeding on a peculiar kind of zombie food.
Hershel's death: Easiest the most shocking and dismaying part of Season 4 was Hershel (Scott Wilson) death. The Governer (David Morrissey) sliced Hershel's head with Michonne's (Danai Gurira) katana during the prison war 2 and what added more to it was the scandalizing scene of Michonne attacking the Hershel's zombified dead head.
Megan is shot by the Governor: The Governor showed his true persona of being a non human by killing his own seven-year-old daughter whom he has adopted. The Governor puts a bullet in Megan's head and later totally looses control over his mind and life.
Carl eats 112 ounces of chocolate pudding: Carl gives a shocking by hogging on the bucket of chocolate pudding and not falling ill. He just walks with a minor stomachache after feeding himself the unbelievable amount of chocolate.
Lizzie tries to kill Baby Judith: With the progress of Season 4 more and more crazy moments of Lizzie is being revealed. Her maddening sense surfaced when she tried to smother Baby Judith to death after she and her sister Mika were traced down by zombies because of Baby Judith's constant crying.
So here are the top 5 crazy moments of "The Walking Dead" Season 4. Let us know which one was your craziest moment of "The Walking Dead". You can watch these crazy moments on AMCTV.com, iTunes and Amazon Instant Video.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar