Watch' 'The Walking Dead' Season 4 Shocking Moments Live Stream: From Hershel's Horrifying Death to Baby Judith Attempt to Murder
By Sonalee singh | March 3, 2014 2:42 PM EST
With its shocking twists and turn, "The Walking Dead" season 4 has left its loyal viewers shocked in many ways. Currently, most unpredictable and wildest things are happening on the show and reportedly there are more surprises and shocks in the store.
With the world zombies run that and where Zombie virus infests the lead characters of the show, strange and horrific things are bound to happen. We take a look at the top 5 most shocking moments of "The Walking Dead" Season 4.
Carol Appears after going missing: Carol (Mellisa Mcbride) was thrown out of the group when she confessed that she was the one who was responsible for killing of her own people. Rick (Andrew Lincoln) was the one who expelled Carol out of the gang and the fans were sad to know that she is not returning back to the show. However, in mid-season premiere, she made a heroic return by saving Lizzie, Mika and baby Judith from feeding on a peculiar kind of zombie food.
Hershel's death: Easiest the most shocking and dismaying part of Season 4 was Hershel (Scott Wilson) death. The Governer (David Morrissey) sliced Hershel's head with Michonne's (Danai Gurira) katana during the prison war 2 and what added more to it was the scandalizing scene of Michonne attacking the Hershel's zombified dead head.
Megan is shot by the Governor: The Governor showed his true persona of being a non human by killing his own seven-year-old daughter whom he has adopted. The Governor puts a bullet in Megan's head and later totally looses control over his mind and life.
Carl eats 112 ounces of chocolate pudding: Carl gives a shocking by hogging on the bucket of chocolate pudding and not falling ill. He just walks with a minor stomachache after feeding himself the unbelievable amount of chocolate.
Lizzie tries to kill Baby Judith: With the progress of Season 4 more and more crazy moments of Lizzie is being revealed. Her maddening sense surfaced when she tried to smother Baby Judith to death after she and her sister Mika were traced down by zombies because of Baby Judith's constant crying.
So here are the top 5 crazy moments of "The Walking Dead" Season 4. Let us know which one was your craziest moment of "The Walking Dead". You can watch these crazy moments on AMCTV.com, iTunes and Amazon Instant Video.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports