Watch' 'The Walking Dead' Season 4 Shocking Moments Live Stream: From Hershel's Horrifying Death to Baby Judith Attempt to Murder
By Sonalee singh | March 3, 2014 2:42 PM EST
With its shocking twists and turn, "The Walking Dead" season 4 has left its loyal viewers shocked in many ways. Currently, most unpredictable and wildest things are happening on the show and reportedly there are more surprises and shocks in the store.
With the world zombies run that and where Zombie virus infests the lead characters of the show, strange and horrific things are bound to happen. We take a look at the top 5 most shocking moments of "The Walking Dead" Season 4.
Carol Appears after going missing: Carol (Mellisa Mcbride) was thrown out of the group when she confessed that she was the one who was responsible for killing of her own people. Rick (Andrew Lincoln) was the one who expelled Carol out of the gang and the fans were sad to know that she is not returning back to the show. However, in mid-season premiere, she made a heroic return by saving Lizzie, Mika and baby Judith from feeding on a peculiar kind of zombie food.
Hershel's death: Easiest the most shocking and dismaying part of Season 4 was Hershel (Scott Wilson) death. The Governer (David Morrissey) sliced Hershel's head with Michonne's (Danai Gurira) katana during the prison war 2 and what added more to it was the scandalizing scene of Michonne attacking the Hershel's zombified dead head.
Megan is shot by the Governor: The Governor showed his true persona of being a non human by killing his own seven-year-old daughter whom he has adopted. The Governor puts a bullet in Megan's head and later totally looses control over his mind and life.
Carl eats 112 ounces of chocolate pudding: Carl gives a shocking by hogging on the bucket of chocolate pudding and not falling ill. He just walks with a minor stomachache after feeding himself the unbelievable amount of chocolate.
Lizzie tries to kill Baby Judith: With the progress of Season 4 more and more crazy moments of Lizzie is being revealed. Her maddening sense surfaced when she tried to smother Baby Judith to death after she and her sister Mika were traced down by zombies because of Baby Judith's constant crying.
So here are the top 5 crazy moments of "The Walking Dead" Season 4. Let us know which one was your craziest moment of "The Walking Dead". You can watch these crazy moments on AMCTV.com, iTunes and Amazon Instant Video.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June