'Brangelina' at Oscars 2014: Angelina Jolie Looking Stunning in Silver Gown On Red Carpet with Brad Pitt [SEE PICTURES]
March 3, 2014 2:07 PM EST
Oscars 2014: Angelina Jolie Looking Stunning in Silver Gown On Red Carpet with Brad Pitt [ SEE PICTURES]
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie is one couple who never fails to stun their fans with their red carpet arrivals. If the pair surprised everyone by wearing matching black tuxedos at the recent BAFTA awards, the Academy Awards saw "Brangelina" in their most glamorous avatar ever. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt looked picture perfect as they made a grand entrance on the red carpet at the 2014 Academy Awards held at the Dolby Theatre on Sunday in Hollywood.
Angelina Jolie looked mesmerising in an Elie Saab floor length silvershimmering dress (so we missed Angie's gorgeous legs) and full sleeves too. Angelina Jolie's right leg became an internet sensation at the 2012 Oscars. Way back in 2012, Angie flashed her right leg in a thigh-high slit Atelier Versace gown and was all over the Twitter and other social media platforms. "Angelina Jolie's right leg" became a popular meme and still has its own account in Twitter!
However Angie decided to cover both her legs this time for the Oscars with a full length no-slit gown. Her shoes and matching clutch were from designer Ferragamo and she completed the look by wearing matching Robert Procop Jewels. Angie looked picture perfect as she posed on the red carpet with Brad Pitt who was seen wearing Tom Ford tuxedo. Angelina's make up was perfect along with her hair style. She decided to let her hair open and a little pulled back from front. She wore nude lipstick and kept her make-up subtle.
Brad Pitt kept his look simple with slick hair and a smile. He was by the side of Angie as they posed together for the photographers. The 50-year-old actor is nominated for Best Picture as a producer on the movie "12 Years a Slave." Brad also had a small role in the movie "12 years a Slave." The movie is pitched against "American Hustle," "Captain Phillips," "Dallas Buyers Club," "Gravity" and "The Wolf of Wall Street."
Brad and Angelina have recently been busy with a lot of red carpet appearances. On Saturday, the couple attended the Independent Spirit Awards, where their film "12 Years a Slave" won the Best Feature award. Meanwhile check out some of the best pictures of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie as they arrive on the Red Carpet at the Oscars.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy