'Brangelina' at Oscars 2014: Angelina Jolie Looking Stunning in Silver Gown On Red Carpet with Brad Pitt [SEE PICTURES]
March 3, 2014 2:07 PM EST
Oscars 2014: Angelina Jolie Looking Stunning in Silver Gown On Red Carpet with Brad Pitt [ SEE PICTURES]
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie is one couple who never fails to stun their fans with their red carpet arrivals. If the pair surprised everyone by wearing matching black tuxedos at the recent BAFTA awards, the Academy Awards saw "Brangelina" in their most glamorous avatar ever. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt looked picture perfect as they made a grand entrance on the red carpet at the 2014 Academy Awards held at the Dolby Theatre on Sunday in Hollywood.
Angelina Jolie looked mesmerising in an Elie Saab floor length silvershimmering dress (so we missed Angie's gorgeous legs) and full sleeves too. Angelina Jolie's right leg became an internet sensation at the 2012 Oscars. Way back in 2012, Angie flashed her right leg in a thigh-high slit Atelier Versace gown and was all over the Twitter and other social media platforms. "Angelina Jolie's right leg" became a popular meme and still has its own account in Twitter!
However Angie decided to cover both her legs this time for the Oscars with a full length no-slit gown. Her shoes and matching clutch were from designer Ferragamo and she completed the look by wearing matching Robert Procop Jewels. Angie looked picture perfect as she posed on the red carpet with Brad Pitt who was seen wearing Tom Ford tuxedo. Angelina's make up was perfect along with her hair style. She decided to let her hair open and a little pulled back from front. She wore nude lipstick and kept her make-up subtle.
Brad Pitt kept his look simple with slick hair and a smile. He was by the side of Angie as they posed together for the photographers. The 50-year-old actor is nominated for Best Picture as a producer on the movie "12 Years a Slave." Brad also had a small role in the movie "12 years a Slave." The movie is pitched against "American Hustle," "Captain Phillips," "Dallas Buyers Club," "Gravity" and "The Wolf of Wall Street."
Brad and Angelina have recently been busy with a lot of red carpet appearances. On Saturday, the couple attended the Independent Spirit Awards, where their film "12 Years a Slave" won the Best Feature award. Meanwhile check out some of the best pictures of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie as they arrive on the Red Carpet at the Oscars.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- 'Sylvester Stallone Dies In Horrible Car Accident’ Death Hoax Goes Viral
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoiler: Revelation Of Reason Why Penny, Leonard ‘Not’ Getting Married Soon
- 'The Bachelorette' Update: Andi Dorfman And Josh Murray To Setup Career In Hollywood- Reports
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 26, 2014: Past Mistakes, Betrayals And Confrontations In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown