'Brangelina' at Oscars 2014: Angelina Jolie Looking Stunning in Silver Gown On Red Carpet with Brad Pitt [SEE PICTURES]
March 3, 2014 2:07 PM EST
Oscars 2014: Angelina Jolie Looking Stunning in Silver Gown On Red Carpet with Brad Pitt [ SEE PICTURES]
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie is one couple who never fails to stun their fans with their red carpet arrivals. If the pair surprised everyone by wearing matching black tuxedos at the recent BAFTA awards, the Academy Awards saw "Brangelina" in their most glamorous avatar ever. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt looked picture perfect as they made a grand entrance on the red carpet at the 2014 Academy Awards held at the Dolby Theatre on Sunday in Hollywood.
Angelina Jolie looked mesmerising in an Elie Saab floor length silvershimmering dress (so we missed Angie's gorgeous legs) and full sleeves too. Angelina Jolie's right leg became an internet sensation at the 2012 Oscars. Way back in 2012, Angie flashed her right leg in a thigh-high slit Atelier Versace gown and was all over the Twitter and other social media platforms. "Angelina Jolie's right leg" became a popular meme and still has its own account in Twitter!
However Angie decided to cover both her legs this time for the Oscars with a full length no-slit gown. Her shoes and matching clutch were from designer Ferragamo and she completed the look by wearing matching Robert Procop Jewels. Angie looked picture perfect as she posed on the red carpet with Brad Pitt who was seen wearing Tom Ford tuxedo. Angelina's make up was perfect along with her hair style. She decided to let her hair open and a little pulled back from front. She wore nude lipstick and kept her make-up subtle.
Brad Pitt kept his look simple with slick hair and a smile. He was by the side of Angie as they posed together for the photographers. The 50-year-old actor is nominated for Best Picture as a producer on the movie "12 Years a Slave." Brad also had a small role in the movie "12 years a Slave." The movie is pitched against "American Hustle," "Captain Phillips," "Dallas Buyers Club," "Gravity" and "The Wolf of Wall Street."
Brad and Angelina have recently been busy with a lot of red carpet appearances. On Saturday, the couple attended the Independent Spirit Awards, where their film "12 Years a Slave" won the Best Feature award. Meanwhile check out some of the best pictures of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie as they arrive on the Red Carpet at the Oscars.
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Reports: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Pince Harry Somber - Reports
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- Travel at Own Risk; Emirates, Qantas Differ on Flying over Iraq Warzone; Emirates Reroutes, Qantas Pushes On
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal