'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Sex Scandal: Phaedra Parks Had a Secret Girlfriend?
By Vanessa Francisco | March 3, 2014 1:53 PM EST
"The Real Housewives of Atlanta" star Phaedra Parks has been accused of being the mastermind of her husband, Apollo Nida's fraudulent business dealings and as if that controversy was not enough, she is also now accused of having a lesbian affair with her number one detractor, Angela Stanton.
According to reports, Stanton's ex-boyfriend Justin Cody's sworn statements reveal that he broke up with Stanton because he believed she was Phaedra's girlfriend at the time. "I actually thought that Phaedra and Angela had a... I thought they were together," Cody said in a statement. The lawyers asked him to clarify if he meant "like, as a girlfriend?" and he responded saying, "girlfriend."
"That was one of the reasons why me and Angela broke up," Cody added. "Because they were real close, like closer than close." Again, the lawyer asked Cody to clarify this statement. "Can you think of what made you come to that conclusion?" the lawyer asked.
"Phaedra's birthday is in March or sometime early in the year and I remember a time when Phaedra and Angela spent the night out during Phaedra's birthday. Angela spent the night at her house and went on all these wild parties. She did not come home for a couple of days," Cody explained. "I was like, what y'all got going on? So we got into an argument about it, which turned into an altercation and that was one of our first breakups."
Stanton has never said anything about a romantic relationship with Parks but she described the latter's bedroom to be "freaky" and full of S&M sex toys.
"[Angela] and Phaedra were so close that I actually thought they were together," Cody said. "They kiss and hug each other." Stanton has been going after Phaedra, claiming the latter is really the mastermind of Nida's fraudulent schemes. She penned a book entitled "Lies of a Real Housewife: Tell the Truth and Shame the Devil," which supposedly reveals all of Phaedra's dirty secrets.
Do you think Angela is just being a bitter ex-girlfriend? Was it just a bad break up? Parks claims that the book is libelous and plans to sue Stanton for defamation.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools