'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Sex Scandal: Phaedra Parks Had a Secret Girlfriend?
By Vanessa Francisco | March 3, 2014 1:53 PM EST
"The Real Housewives of Atlanta" star Phaedra Parks has been accused of being the mastermind of her husband, Apollo Nida's fraudulent business dealings and as if that controversy was not enough, she is also now accused of having a lesbian affair with her number one detractor, Angela Stanton.
According to reports, Stanton's ex-boyfriend Justin Cody's sworn statements reveal that he broke up with Stanton because he believed she was Phaedra's girlfriend at the time. "I actually thought that Phaedra and Angela had a... I thought they were together," Cody said in a statement. The lawyers asked him to clarify if he meant "like, as a girlfriend?" and he responded saying, "girlfriend."
"That was one of the reasons why me and Angela broke up," Cody added. "Because they were real close, like closer than close." Again, the lawyer asked Cody to clarify this statement. "Can you think of what made you come to that conclusion?" the lawyer asked.
"Phaedra's birthday is in March or sometime early in the year and I remember a time when Phaedra and Angela spent the night out during Phaedra's birthday. Angela spent the night at her house and went on all these wild parties. She did not come home for a couple of days," Cody explained. "I was like, what y'all got going on? So we got into an argument about it, which turned into an altercation and that was one of our first breakups."
Stanton has never said anything about a romantic relationship with Parks but she described the latter's bedroom to be "freaky" and full of S&M sex toys.
"[Angela] and Phaedra were so close that I actually thought they were together," Cody said. "They kiss and hug each other." Stanton has been going after Phaedra, claiming the latter is really the mastermind of Nida's fraudulent schemes. She penned a book entitled "Lies of a Real Housewife: Tell the Truth and Shame the Devil," which supposedly reveals all of Phaedra's dirty secrets.
Do you think Angela is just being a bitter ex-girlfriend? Was it just a bad break up? Parks claims that the book is libelous and plans to sue Stanton for defamation.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Galaxy Note 4: Best Big-Screen Phone, Says Samsung; Analysts Believe Note 4 Unlikely To Beat iPhone 6 Plus [Watch Video]