'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Sex Scandal: Phaedra Parks Had a Secret Girlfriend?
By Vanessa Francisco | March 3, 2014 1:53 PM EST
"The Real Housewives of Atlanta" star Phaedra Parks has been accused of being the mastermind of her husband, Apollo Nida's fraudulent business dealings and as if that controversy was not enough, she is also now accused of having a lesbian affair with her number one detractor, Angela Stanton.
According to reports, Stanton's ex-boyfriend Justin Cody's sworn statements reveal that he broke up with Stanton because he believed she was Phaedra's girlfriend at the time. "I actually thought that Phaedra and Angela had a... I thought they were together," Cody said in a statement. The lawyers asked him to clarify if he meant "like, as a girlfriend?" and he responded saying, "girlfriend."
"That was one of the reasons why me and Angela broke up," Cody added. "Because they were real close, like closer than close." Again, the lawyer asked Cody to clarify this statement. "Can you think of what made you come to that conclusion?" the lawyer asked.
"Phaedra's birthday is in March or sometime early in the year and I remember a time when Phaedra and Angela spent the night out during Phaedra's birthday. Angela spent the night at her house and went on all these wild parties. She did not come home for a couple of days," Cody explained. "I was like, what y'all got going on? So we got into an argument about it, which turned into an altercation and that was one of our first breakups."
Stanton has never said anything about a romantic relationship with Parks but she described the latter's bedroom to be "freaky" and full of S&M sex toys.
"[Angela] and Phaedra were so close that I actually thought they were together," Cody said. "They kiss and hug each other." Stanton has been going after Phaedra, claiming the latter is really the mastermind of Nida's fraudulent schemes. She penned a book entitled "Lies of a Real Housewife: Tell the Truth and Shame the Devil," which supposedly reveals all of Phaedra's dirty secrets.
Do you think Angela is just being a bitter ex-girlfriend? Was it just a bad break up? Parks claims that the book is libelous and plans to sue Stanton for defamation.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia