'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Sex Scandal: Phaedra Parks Had a Secret Girlfriend?
By Vanessa Francisco | March 3, 2014 1:53 PM EST
"The Real Housewives of Atlanta" star Phaedra Parks has been accused of being the mastermind of her husband, Apollo Nida's fraudulent business dealings and as if that controversy was not enough, she is also now accused of having a lesbian affair with her number one detractor, Angela Stanton.
According to reports, Stanton's ex-boyfriend Justin Cody's sworn statements reveal that he broke up with Stanton because he believed she was Phaedra's girlfriend at the time. "I actually thought that Phaedra and Angela had a... I thought they were together," Cody said in a statement. The lawyers asked him to clarify if he meant "like, as a girlfriend?" and he responded saying, "girlfriend."
"That was one of the reasons why me and Angela broke up," Cody added. "Because they were real close, like closer than close." Again, the lawyer asked Cody to clarify this statement. "Can you think of what made you come to that conclusion?" the lawyer asked.
"Phaedra's birthday is in March or sometime early in the year and I remember a time when Phaedra and Angela spent the night out during Phaedra's birthday. Angela spent the night at her house and went on all these wild parties. She did not come home for a couple of days," Cody explained. "I was like, what y'all got going on? So we got into an argument about it, which turned into an altercation and that was one of our first breakups."
Stanton has never said anything about a romantic relationship with Parks but she described the latter's bedroom to be "freaky" and full of S&M sex toys.
"[Angela] and Phaedra were so close that I actually thought they were together," Cody said. "They kiss and hug each other." Stanton has been going after Phaedra, claiming the latter is really the mastermind of Nida's fraudulent schemes. She penned a book entitled "Lies of a Real Housewife: Tell the Truth and Shame the Devil," which supposedly reveals all of Phaedra's dirty secrets.
Do you think Angela is just being a bitter ex-girlfriend? Was it just a bad break up? Parks claims that the book is libelous and plans to sue Stanton for defamation.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Celebs: Struggle With Drug Addiction
Join the Conversation
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Orange is the New Black Update: Reality T.V. Star to Appear in Season 3, Actor Says Show can Run for Long Time, even with New Protagonist
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Nymeria Sand and Arya's Nymeria As Possible Ferocious Forces in New HBO Chapter
- The Bachelor 2014 Update: Nikki Ferrell Sparks Split News Amid Juan Pablo’s Cheating Reports; Find out the Truth
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $499 Comes With 5.5-Inch Quad HD Display, Snapdragon 805 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People