'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Sex Scandal: Phaedra Parks Had a Secret Girlfriend?
By Vanessa Francisco | March 3, 2014 1:53 PM EST
"The Real Housewives of Atlanta" star Phaedra Parks has been accused of being the mastermind of her husband, Apollo Nida's fraudulent business dealings and as if that controversy was not enough, she is also now accused of having a lesbian affair with her number one detractor, Angela Stanton.
According to reports, Stanton's ex-boyfriend Justin Cody's sworn statements reveal that he broke up with Stanton because he believed she was Phaedra's girlfriend at the time. "I actually thought that Phaedra and Angela had a... I thought they were together," Cody said in a statement. The lawyers asked him to clarify if he meant "like, as a girlfriend?" and he responded saying, "girlfriend."
"That was one of the reasons why me and Angela broke up," Cody added. "Because they were real close, like closer than close." Again, the lawyer asked Cody to clarify this statement. "Can you think of what made you come to that conclusion?" the lawyer asked.
"Phaedra's birthday is in March or sometime early in the year and I remember a time when Phaedra and Angela spent the night out during Phaedra's birthday. Angela spent the night at her house and went on all these wild parties. She did not come home for a couple of days," Cody explained. "I was like, what y'all got going on? So we got into an argument about it, which turned into an altercation and that was one of our first breakups."
Stanton has never said anything about a romantic relationship with Parks but she described the latter's bedroom to be "freaky" and full of S&M sex toys.
"[Angela] and Phaedra were so close that I actually thought they were together," Cody said. "They kiss and hug each other." Stanton has been going after Phaedra, claiming the latter is really the mastermind of Nida's fraudulent schemes. She penned a book entitled "Lies of a Real Housewife: Tell the Truth and Shame the Devil," which supposedly reveals all of Phaedra's dirty secrets.
Do you think Angela is just being a bitter ex-girlfriend? Was it just a bad break up? Parks claims that the book is libelous and plans to sue Stanton for defamation.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28