Oscars 2014, Check out What the Best Actress Nominees Wore to the Awards Night: From Amy Adams to Sandra Bullock and Meryl Streep [PHOTOS]
March 3, 2014 1:41 PM EST
Oscars 2014: Amy Adams, Sandra Bullock and Meryl Streep: Check out What the Best Actress Nominees Wore to the Awards Night!
The 86th Academy Awards night is a marvelous fanfare for all of Hollywood's celebrities-from A-listers to emerging artists, the Red Carpet of the awards night was filled with fabulous ensembles of gowns and suits. Aside from all the glitz and glamour, fans are all excited to see who will be crowned the Best Actress for this year's awards.
The Best Actress award is up for grabs by actors such as Amy Adams (American Hustle), Cate Blanchett (Blue Jasmine), Sandra Bullock (Gravity), Judi Dench (Philomena) and Meryl Streep (August Osage County).
For this year's Academy awards, Amy Adams looked stunning in her Gucci sapphire blue strapless gown. Amy Adams sizzled in the body-hugging gown, thereby further accentuating her toned body. Cate Blanchett went a little minimalistic in her Giorgio Armani gown. While striking up a chat with E!'s Ryan Seacrest, crowd-favorite Blanchett commented on how "heavy" her dress was. Blanchett has been embroiled in intriguing issues following Woody Allen's sexual assault fiasco on his adopted daughter, Dylan Farrow. Blanchett has received much flak from fans all over the world after the actress remained mum on the issue Woody Allen was involved in.
Meanwhile, "Gravity" star Sandra Bullock looked bedazzling in her Alexander McQueen gown an her Lorraine Schwartz jewels. For this year's awards night, the color blue was definitely the choice of most actresses. "Philomena" star Judi Dench is no-show in during the awards night. A rep of Judi Dench said that the actress would not be able to make it during the awards night since her schedule would not permit her to do so. Eighteen-time nominee Meryl Streep wowed the crowd and shutterbugs in her black and white Lanvin gown. The veteran in the Academy awards is nominated for her role in "August: Osage County".
Check out in pictures what these Oscar nominees wore to the Red Carpet!
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]