Oscars 2014, Check out What the Best Actress Nominees Wore to the Awards Night: From Amy Adams to Sandra Bullock and Meryl Streep [PHOTOS]
March 3, 2014 1:41 PM EST
Oscars 2014: Amy Adams, Sandra Bullock and Meryl Streep: Check out What the Best Actress Nominees Wore to the Awards Night!
The 86th Academy Awards night is a marvelous fanfare for all of Hollywood's celebrities-from A-listers to emerging artists, the Red Carpet of the awards night was filled with fabulous ensembles of gowns and suits. Aside from all the glitz and glamour, fans are all excited to see who will be crowned the Best Actress for this year's awards.
The Best Actress award is up for grabs by actors such as Amy Adams (American Hustle), Cate Blanchett (Blue Jasmine), Sandra Bullock (Gravity), Judi Dench (Philomena) and Meryl Streep (August Osage County).
For this year's Academy awards, Amy Adams looked stunning in her Gucci sapphire blue strapless gown. Amy Adams sizzled in the body-hugging gown, thereby further accentuating her toned body. Cate Blanchett went a little minimalistic in her Giorgio Armani gown. While striking up a chat with E!'s Ryan Seacrest, crowd-favorite Blanchett commented on how "heavy" her dress was. Blanchett has been embroiled in intriguing issues following Woody Allen's sexual assault fiasco on his adopted daughter, Dylan Farrow. Blanchett has received much flak from fans all over the world after the actress remained mum on the issue Woody Allen was involved in.
Meanwhile, "Gravity" star Sandra Bullock looked bedazzling in her Alexander McQueen gown an her Lorraine Schwartz jewels. For this year's awards night, the color blue was definitely the choice of most actresses. "Philomena" star Judi Dench is no-show in during the awards night. A rep of Judi Dench said that the actress would not be able to make it during the awards night since her schedule would not permit her to do so. Eighteen-time nominee Meryl Streep wowed the crowd and shutterbugs in her black and white Lanvin gown. The veteran in the Academy awards is nominated for her role in "August: Osage County".
Check out in pictures what these Oscar nominees wore to the Red Carpet!
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related