Towanda Upsets Tamar for Vincent Herbert Tax Issues Tweet
By Vanessa Francisco | March 3, 2014 1:36 PM EST
Towanda Braxton and Tamar Braxton have been trying to rekindle their sister relationship but it has been tough for Towanda at first. During a recent interview with Bossip.com, Towanda said her sisters ganged up on her after airing out Vince Herbert's tax issues on Twitter.
Towanda made headline when she tweeted: "Check the web boo! He owes $3.3 million to the IRS. I guess I am jealous of that too." She tweeted this in response to a fan that claimed she was jealous of her sister, Tamar's marriage and career. "Braxton Family Values" fan Angie Price tweeted: "@mslady57: And she cannot help it that her husband is a multimillionaire and yours is a bum! #bvf @towandabraxton #jealous!"
"After that I was in Twitter jail. My publicist called me to get off Twitter, you are done. Toni was like, "Umba! That is not you. Get off, Tamar was pissed! And rightfully so," explained Towanda. "I was in trouble because it was out of character for me until I explained that these children were attacking their niece and nephew. Then they understood saying 'okay, we get it but we would not have done it like that but we get it."
Towanda also said how people on Twitter said horrible things about her kids that have stuck to her. "People said 'I wish Towanda's children get raped and run over by a bus," she added. "People did not see that stuff. They only saw what I wrote. After that, I have to say it was 100% out of character for me but I was not thinking about what was right and wrong at the moment I was just responding and reacting."
Towanda admitted she knows that her response to a hateful tweet was another ignorant tweet but she defended her action, saying the info was already out in public. "A lot of people said 'Towanda, you just blasted your family business' but I did not tell family business. It was all over the web," she said. "It was public knowledge even before I said anything, ladies and gentlemen. I did not divulge any secrets of the Braxton family. I do not do that."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Top Secret Wedding Tramps Jennifer Aniston’s ‘Friends’ Reunion & Pregnancy Talks [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice’ First Photo Of Lex Luthor Leaked, Jesse Eisenberg On Villain’s Role And Plot Details Revealed
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones