Jennifer Lawrence Having a Circus on Oscars 2014: Trips, Laughs and Photobombs
By Annie Dee | March 3, 2014 1:30 PM EST
The Oscars must be jinxed, at least for Jennifer Lawrence anyway. On Sunday night at the Oscars, the "American Hustle" and "Silver Linings Playbook" star, Jennifer Lawrence arrived at the Kodak Theater looking smashing and elegant in a bright red gown by Dior and an equally bright smile for everyone, when she took a little dive and fall. While waving warmly to everyone, she tripped and tried to grab a friend to stop her fall to no avail. Alas, the actress who recently announced she will take a break from acting has fallen at the Oscars for two consecutive years. Not that it broke her style or halt her cheery mood. The Oscar-nominee quickly stood up and threw her head laughing the incident off, making her little entourage laugh as well. Included in her entourage is her boyfriend, Nicholas Hoult, who looked really fashionable and dashing in his tuxedo, according to Entertainment Wise.
Less than five minutes after the fall, the actress put the falling incident behind her and managed to photo bomb a random couple on the carpet, the E! Online reports. This just makes everyone remember why she is just too adorable to hate on, klutz or not. Jennifer Lawrence is nominated for Best Supporting Actress for her role in "American Hustle."
Jennifer Lawrence took a dive as well on Oscars 2013 as she went up the stage to receive an award. Instead of acting like nothing happened, she joked about her fall during her speech and after the awards show, demonstrating how funny and true she is.
It comes as no surprise that Jennifer Lawrence is nominated for Oscars on her role in "American Hustle," where the actress had to strip down and kiss a girl, Amy Adams. Filming the kiss was difficult, as shared by Adams on the Oscars red carpet. "It was a disaster," Adams shared with a laugh. "Jennifer has very full lips and they were coated with a very bright, bright raspberry red lip gloss. It ended up surrounding my mouth and got all in my mouth. I looked like a clown." Still, even with this lip gloss mishap, Adams claimed they did not have to do the scene for more than twice. "Only two [takes]," Adams shared. "We got it." Amy Adams also looked her best in a blue, elegant gown tonight by Gucci. The actress is nominated for best actress in American Hustle.
"American Hustle" swept the nominations for everything from Best Picture to Best Costume Design in Oscars 2014.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date