Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce Update: Khloe Has a Cold Heart for the Former NBA Player
By Rachelle Corpuz | March 3, 2014 12:58 PM EST
Lamar Odom better move on with his life because it seems Khloe Kardashian has nothing but cold-heartedness for the former National Basketball Association (NBA) player. Despite Lamar's recent revelation of his undying love for the reality TV star, Khloe remains indifferent. She just couldn't care less even if Lamar has professed his desire to win her back.
Actress Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2013 Kids' Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California, 23 March 2013
On Thursday, Khloe posted another quote on Instagram that again has led many of her followers to believe that it is one of her indirect messages about her soon-to-be ex-husband Lamar.
"You deserve someone who knows how to make things up to you after hurting you. Not someone who is very good with just the word, 'sorry'."
Lamar and Khloe's divorce is a really difficult scenario. Lamar is in a tough spot because it is comprehensible that he is still in love with Khloe, but the feeling isn't mutual. Before flying to Spain, Lamar said that he always talks to Khloe. He said that Khloe will always be his wife. According to the former NBA player, he is not even sure if the divorce will really push through, but for Khloe, their relationship is as good as dead. She is reportedly just waiting for the athlete to sign his the divorce papers.
It seems for Khloe, divorce is better than an unhappy marriage. She also somewhat indirectly answered Lamar's statement about the blunders he did in the past. "Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you," Khloe posted on Instagram. Lamar recently told US Magazine that despite he had committed mistakes, the most important thing is that he has learned from them. He said that no one is perfect and everybody makes mistakes.
What do you think of Khloe's hints that she deserves someone better than Lamar? The basketball player is set to return in the U.S. after two months. By the looks of it, Khloe is not going to call off their high-profile divorce, but then again, anything can happen. Maybe Lamar should give Khloe more reasons to take him back so she can put off their divorce completely.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Monday Night Football Recap: Chicago Bears 27, New York Jets 19
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- MMA News: Transgender Fighter Fallon Fox Challenges Ronda Rousey, Fires Back on ‘Ignorant’ Comments
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Points Out Amir Khan's Poor Boxing Record
- Floyd Mayweather Admits Marcos Maidana’s Power Shot Hurt Him [VIDEO]
- Khloe Kardashian Reportedly Having A Hard Time Deciding Whether Or Not To Patch Things Up With Lamar Odom
- NFL Week 3: Washington Redskins Vs. Philadelphia Eagles Live Streaming Information And Preview
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues