Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce Update: Khloe Has a Cold Heart for the Former NBA Player
By Rachelle Corpuz | March 3, 2014 12:58 PM EST
Lamar Odom better move on with his life because it seems Khloe Kardashian has nothing but cold-heartedness for the former National Basketball Association (NBA) player. Despite Lamar's recent revelation of his undying love for the reality TV star, Khloe remains indifferent. She just couldn't care less even if Lamar has professed his desire to win her back.
Actress Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2013 Kids' Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California, 23 March 2013
On Thursday, Khloe posted another quote on Instagram that again has led many of her followers to believe that it is one of her indirect messages about her soon-to-be ex-husband Lamar.
"You deserve someone who knows how to make things up to you after hurting you. Not someone who is very good with just the word, 'sorry'."
Lamar and Khloe's divorce is a really difficult scenario. Lamar is in a tough spot because it is comprehensible that he is still in love with Khloe, but the feeling isn't mutual. Before flying to Spain, Lamar said that he always talks to Khloe. He said that Khloe will always be his wife. According to the former NBA player, he is not even sure if the divorce will really push through, but for Khloe, their relationship is as good as dead. She is reportedly just waiting for the athlete to sign his the divorce papers.
It seems for Khloe, divorce is better than an unhappy marriage. She also somewhat indirectly answered Lamar's statement about the blunders he did in the past. "Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you," Khloe posted on Instagram. Lamar recently told US Magazine that despite he had committed mistakes, the most important thing is that he has learned from them. He said that no one is perfect and everybody makes mistakes.
What do you think of Khloe's hints that she deserves someone better than Lamar? The basketball player is set to return in the U.S. after two months. By the looks of it, Khloe is not going to call off their high-profile divorce, but then again, anything can happen. Maybe Lamar should give Khloe more reasons to take him back so she can put off their divorce completely.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William And Kate Middleton Complete NYC Tour Itinerary [PHOTOS]
- G20 Summit Awkward Moments: Putin Yawns, Mystery Bubbles Appear, F18 Drama Ensues
- Real Life ‘Frozen’: Snow Overwhelms The US, Kills 7; More To Come (Pictures)
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt in Sydney for ‘Unbroken’ Red Carpet Premiere [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Michael Phelps' Lover Reveals She Was Born Intersex In Lengthy Facebook Post
- Boxing News 2014: Pacquiao Considers Ditching Jessica Sanchez To Sing Philippine National Anthem In Favour Of Born-Again Pastors; Stallone & Schwarzenegger to Watch Bout
- Dallas Mavericks Owner Mark Cuban Wants The Los Angeles Lakers To ‘Suck Forever’
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Avoiding Fight, Always Making Excuses— Manny Pacquiao
- Roger Federer News: Swiss Great Slams Umpire’s Conduct In Wake Of Alleged Row With Stan Wawrinka
- Walmart Early Price Matching Special Event On Nov. 21, 2014 Matches Its Competitors' Black Friday 2014 Prices And Includes Exclusive Deals For Samsung LED HDTVs And iPad Air 2 [WATCH VIDEO]
- Microsoft Band Wearable Gadget At $199 Is A Sell-Out
- 6 Big Reasons iPhone 6 Plus is Must-Have Black Friday, Christmas 2014 Buy
- NATO To Russia: 'Pull Back Your Troops'
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Nexus 6 Release Date And Price Under AT&T, T-Mobile And Sprint Listed
- Germany, Not U.S., Is The World’s Favorite Country; UK, Canada, Australia Maintain Top 10 Spots