Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce Update: Khloe Has a Cold Heart for the Former NBA Player
By Rachelle Corpuz | March 3, 2014 12:58 PM EST
Lamar Odom better move on with his life because it seems Khloe Kardashian has nothing but cold-heartedness for the former National Basketball Association (NBA) player. Despite Lamar's recent revelation of his undying love for the reality TV star, Khloe remains indifferent. She just couldn't care less even if Lamar has professed his desire to win her back.
Actress Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2013 Kids' Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California, 23 March 2013
On Thursday, Khloe posted another quote on Instagram that again has led many of her followers to believe that it is one of her indirect messages about her soon-to-be ex-husband Lamar.
"You deserve someone who knows how to make things up to you after hurting you. Not someone who is very good with just the word, 'sorry'."
Lamar and Khloe's divorce is a really difficult scenario. Lamar is in a tough spot because it is comprehensible that he is still in love with Khloe, but the feeling isn't mutual. Before flying to Spain, Lamar said that he always talks to Khloe. He said that Khloe will always be his wife. According to the former NBA player, he is not even sure if the divorce will really push through, but for Khloe, their relationship is as good as dead. She is reportedly just waiting for the athlete to sign his the divorce papers.
It seems for Khloe, divorce is better than an unhappy marriage. She also somewhat indirectly answered Lamar's statement about the blunders he did in the past. "Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you," Khloe posted on Instagram. Lamar recently told US Magazine that despite he had committed mistakes, the most important thing is that he has learned from them. He said that no one is perfect and everybody makes mistakes.
What do you think of Khloe's hints that she deserves someone better than Lamar? The basketball player is set to return in the U.S. after two months. By the looks of it, Khloe is not going to call off their high-profile divorce, but then again, anything can happen. Maybe Lamar should give Khloe more reasons to take him back so she can put off their divorce completely.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Dota 2 Match Fixing Controversy: Arrow Gaming Disqualified From Summit 2 Tournament [VIDEO]
- Roger Federer Starts Practicing On Clay For The Davis Cup Final
- Toni Nadal Says Roger Federer Is The Greatest Of All Time
- Manchester United: Did Ed Woodward Really Uttered Expletives During The Red Devils' Draw Against West Brom?
- Chelsea FC: No 'Crying' For The Blues Amid Injury Woes Ahead Of Man Utd Clash, Says Mourinho
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia