Oscars 2014 Red Carpet Arrivals: Lupita Nyong’o, Cate Blanchett, Amy Adams and More [SEE PHOTOS]
March 3, 2014 12:55 PM EST
Oscars 2014 Red Carpet Arrivals — Lupita Nyong’o, Cate Blanchett, Amy Adams and More [SEE PHOTOS]
The biggest night in Hollywood has officially arrived. The 86th Annual Academy Awards have begun at the Dolby Theater in Los Angeles and the celebrities are dressed in their best and gorgeous dresses as they arrive on the red carpet. Though we are all waiting to see who will take home the Oscar awards, it is quite exciting to see who wore what on the red carpet as they arrived. From sexy Jared Leto to the flawless Lupita Nyong'o and the stylish Sally Hawkins, everyone graced the red carpet with utter confidence and delight.
Giuliana Rancic came dressed in a deep v-neck white and gold Paolo Sebastian dress while Kelly Osbourne looked stylish in a white Badgley Mischka gown that also had a gold small jacket. Lara Spencer looked gorgeous in a white KaufmanFranco gown with a small cut out showing off quite a bit of skin while for Tara Lipinski a white Rani Zakhem stunning gown was the choice of the evening.
Julie Delpy, who is best adapted screenplay nominee for her film "Before Midnight," arrived wearing a blush beaded Jenny Packham gown while Lupita Nyong'o, best supporting actress nominee for her role in "12 Years a Slave" stunned everyone by wearing a Fred Leighton headband and a Prada gown.
There were other celebrities who chose to surprise the audience by their choice of clothes for the red carpet. For singer Pharrell Williams it was quite warm probably hence he decided to show up wearing a Lanvin suit with shorts while his wife Helen Lasichanh wore a tuxedo!
Actress Amy Adams from "American Hustle" stunned in a gorgeous blue off shoulder gown which has a long train while the stylish Cate Blanchett, best actress nominee for her role in "Blue Jasmine," looked mesmerising in a nude Armani gown with metallic embellishments as she arrives at the 86th Academy Awards in Hollywood. Actress Naomi Watts was seen wearing a Calvin Klein gown while Anna Kendrick looked chicj wearing black J Mendel gown. Take a look at some of the pictures in the slideshow.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28