Oscars 2014 Red Carpet Arrivals: Lupita Nyong’o, Cate Blanchett, Amy Adams and More [SEE PHOTOS]
March 3, 2014 12:55 PM EST
Oscars 2014 Red Carpet Arrivals — Lupita Nyong’o, Cate Blanchett, Amy Adams and More [SEE PHOTOS]
The biggest night in Hollywood has officially arrived. The 86th Annual Academy Awards have begun at the Dolby Theater in Los Angeles and the celebrities are dressed in their best and gorgeous dresses as they arrive on the red carpet. Though we are all waiting to see who will take home the Oscar awards, it is quite exciting to see who wore what on the red carpet as they arrived. From sexy Jared Leto to the flawless Lupita Nyong'o and the stylish Sally Hawkins, everyone graced the red carpet with utter confidence and delight.
Giuliana Rancic came dressed in a deep v-neck white and gold Paolo Sebastian dress while Kelly Osbourne looked stylish in a white Badgley Mischka gown that also had a gold small jacket. Lara Spencer looked gorgeous in a white KaufmanFranco gown with a small cut out showing off quite a bit of skin while for Tara Lipinski a white Rani Zakhem stunning gown was the choice of the evening.
Julie Delpy, who is best adapted screenplay nominee for her film "Before Midnight," arrived wearing a blush beaded Jenny Packham gown while Lupita Nyong'o, best supporting actress nominee for her role in "12 Years a Slave" stunned everyone by wearing a Fred Leighton headband and a Prada gown.
There were other celebrities who chose to surprise the audience by their choice of clothes for the red carpet. For singer Pharrell Williams it was quite warm probably hence he decided to show up wearing a Lanvin suit with shorts while his wife Helen Lasichanh wore a tuxedo!
Actress Amy Adams from "American Hustle" stunned in a gorgeous blue off shoulder gown which has a long train while the stylish Cate Blanchett, best actress nominee for her role in "Blue Jasmine," looked mesmerising in a nude Armani gown with metallic embellishments as she arrives at the 86th Academy Awards in Hollywood. Actress Naomi Watts was seen wearing a Calvin Klein gown while Anna Kendrick looked chicj wearing black J Mendel gown. Take a look at some of the pictures in the slideshow.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Spoilers: Curly Hair Bachelorette’s Exit In Episode 16, Blake Talks About Laurina And Why He Rubbed His Eye
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown