Jennette McCurdy Slams NBA Star Andre Drummond, Says His Kiss Wasn’t Right
By Anne Lu | March 3, 2014 12:53 PM EST
“Sam and Cat” star Jennette McCurdy is kissing and telling in a really bad way. The Nickelodeon star has slammed NBA player Andre Drummond after they ended their short-lived romance, claiming he sucked at kissing.
The 21-year-old actress apparently found love on Instagram after a few flirtatious exchanges with the Detroit Pistons baller on the photo-sharing site.
Drummond, 20, shared McCurdy’s photo on his account for his “Woman Crush Wednesday” in August, and McCurdy replied a week later, posting Drummond’s photo for her “Man Crush Monday” on Instagram.
The couple was then spotted together in a restaurant in Hollywood, supposedly on a date. According to TMZ, Drummond had a chauffeur drive them to and from their romantic dinner.
But apparently, McCurdy she wasn’t really into Drummond. In an interview with the Nerdist, she only responded to him because she thought he was a big deal.
“He seemed like [big deal],” she said. “My first kiss with him was after we had gone laser tagging,” she recalled, saying after all her friends had left her house, she and Drummond had a moment together.
“So I stood on a chair... I sort of went for it. But it wasn’t great. It didn’t go great. No sparks and the mouth... the shapes weren’t right.”
The former “iCarly” star said that she wanted to end it sooner, but she had already announced their relationship on her social media accounts so she had no choice but to postpone it.
“I already posted it on Twitter so everybody knows. So if I just ride it out for a little bit.”
Before she ended it, Drummond gave her a necklace and he got on his knees to make their relationship official. McCurdy said she was so uncomfortable that she laughed and said yes.
Drummond, meanwhile, did not appear to be affect about McCurdy’s diss. He posted a message on Vine after McCurdy’s interview went online. He did not mention names, but he seemed to be referring to her.
“Sometimes you gotta live and learn by the mistakes you make. You gotta move on and keep pushing,” he said in the short video.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal On Roger Federer: ‘He’s A Good Person, A Fantastic Player And A Great Man On Court’
- Jeremy Lin’s Big Break: Steve Nash Out For The Season For The Los Angeles Lakers
- Novak Djokovic Receives Peugeot 107 Pedal Car For His Newborn
- NBA Preview: Milwaukee Bucks Look to Develop Youngsters Jabari Parker, Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Shifts Blame On US For Ukraine Crisis, Putin Accuses West of 'Remaking World'
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine