Paula Patton Wooed by Estranged Husband Robin Thicke Crying in front of Concertgoers
By Maychelle Ornos | March 3, 2014 9:48 AM EST
There is still hope in reuniting the high school sweethearts, Paula Patton and Robin Thicke, as the "Blurred Lines" singer woes the actress into taking him back again into her life. The two has recently announced their separation last February 24 but there are still no news on the two getting separate lawyers to iron out their divorce, hinting that the two may still be open for talks on reconciliation, according to TMZ. It seems that they are still holding on to each other, especially for their 3-year-old son, Julian Fuego.
Paula Patton and husband Robin Thicke arrive for the premiere of the film "Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol
In red carpet even, Patton and Thicke are often seen sweet together, but recently due to the couple's marriage problems, the "Mission Impossible" actress was spotted at the Independent Spirit Awards alone but still stunning in her yellow canary Lorena Sarbu lace dress. She was definitely glowing and stunning in the red carpet even if she has opted to remove her wedding in ring.
It seems that the actress is intent on continuing on with her life with no signs of remorse and seems happy with her decision to leave her husband. In a recent Instagram post, the actress shared a quote stating "Everything happens for a reason. If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you it's yours, if it doesn't, it never was, and it's not meant to be."
On the other hand, Thicke resumed his concert tour after cancelling the first three shows. The singer apologized to his fans for the cancellation, especially since he is having a rough time in his marriage.
In a report from the TMZ, Thicke allegedly sent bouquet of flowers to Patton's house in Hollywood Hills before his scheduled concert. The "Blurred Lines" singer performed on stage and then he opened up to the crowd regarding his separation and told his fans "I'm trying to get my girl back. She's a good woman."
Hollywood insiders believe that there is still hope for the two. Who knows, maybe Patton has been touched by Thicke's gestures and confessions that she might show up at the Oscars with her estranged husband.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Young and the Restless July 28- August 1 Spoilers, Cast News: Updates on Devon, Hilary, Chelsea, Billy, Jack, Phyllis Plus Criminal Minds Actor Returns
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Daenerys Targaryen vs Yezzan, Nymeria Sand Actress Announced at Comic Con 2014
- Sons of Anarchy Charlie Hunnam Heartbroken about Walking Away from Fifty Shades of Grey [VIDEO]
- The Walking Dead Season 5 Official Trailer Released Plus Premiere Date, Spoilers: Gun Battle, Zombies, Beth Greene [VIDEO]
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 Android 5.0 L Material Design Coming with More Interface Changes
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE-A Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Rolls Out: When to Hit Your Region
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- OnePlus One Android 4.4.4 KitKat and Android L Update Guide