Paula Patton Wooed by Estranged Husband Robin Thicke Crying in front of Concertgoers
By Maychelle Ornos | March 3, 2014 9:48 AM EST
There is still hope in reuniting the high school sweethearts, Paula Patton and Robin Thicke, as the "Blurred Lines" singer woes the actress into taking him back again into her life. The two has recently announced their separation last February 24 but there are still no news on the two getting separate lawyers to iron out their divorce, hinting that the two may still be open for talks on reconciliation, according to TMZ. It seems that they are still holding on to each other, especially for their 3-year-old son, Julian Fuego.
Paula Patton and husband Robin Thicke arrive for the premiere of the film "Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol
In red carpet even, Patton and Thicke are often seen sweet together, but recently due to the couple's marriage problems, the "Mission Impossible" actress was spotted at the Independent Spirit Awards alone but still stunning in her yellow canary Lorena Sarbu lace dress. She was definitely glowing and stunning in the red carpet even if she has opted to remove her wedding in ring.
It seems that the actress is intent on continuing on with her life with no signs of remorse and seems happy with her decision to leave her husband. In a recent Instagram post, the actress shared a quote stating "Everything happens for a reason. If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you it's yours, if it doesn't, it never was, and it's not meant to be."
On the other hand, Thicke resumed his concert tour after cancelling the first three shows. The singer apologized to his fans for the cancellation, especially since he is having a rough time in his marriage.
In a report from the TMZ, Thicke allegedly sent bouquet of flowers to Patton's house in Hollywood Hills before his scheduled concert. The "Blurred Lines" singer performed on stage and then he opened up to the crowd regarding his separation and told his fans "I'm trying to get my girl back. She's a good woman."
Hollywood insiders believe that there is still hope for the two. Who knows, maybe Patton has been touched by Thicke's gestures and confessions that she might show up at the Oscars with her estranged husband.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 29, 2014: Brooke Must Decide If She Will Continue With Her Plans Of Marrying Bill [WATCH VIDEO]
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate