Paula Patton Wooed by Estranged Husband Robin Thicke Crying in front of Concertgoers
By Maychelle Ornos | March 3, 2014 9:48 AM EST
There is still hope in reuniting the high school sweethearts, Paula Patton and Robin Thicke, as the "Blurred Lines" singer woes the actress into taking him back again into her life. The two has recently announced their separation last February 24 but there are still no news on the two getting separate lawyers to iron out their divorce, hinting that the two may still be open for talks on reconciliation, according to TMZ. It seems that they are still holding on to each other, especially for their 3-year-old son, Julian Fuego.
Paula Patton and husband Robin Thicke arrive for the premiere of the film "Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol
In red carpet even, Patton and Thicke are often seen sweet together, but recently due to the couple's marriage problems, the "Mission Impossible" actress was spotted at the Independent Spirit Awards alone but still stunning in her yellow canary Lorena Sarbu lace dress. She was definitely glowing and stunning in the red carpet even if she has opted to remove her wedding in ring.
It seems that the actress is intent on continuing on with her life with no signs of remorse and seems happy with her decision to leave her husband. In a recent Instagram post, the actress shared a quote stating "Everything happens for a reason. If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you it's yours, if it doesn't, it never was, and it's not meant to be."
On the other hand, Thicke resumed his concert tour after cancelling the first three shows. The singer apologized to his fans for the cancellation, especially since he is having a rough time in his marriage.
In a report from the TMZ, Thicke allegedly sent bouquet of flowers to Patton's house in Hollywood Hills before his scheduled concert. The "Blurred Lines" singer performed on stage and then he opened up to the crowd regarding his separation and told his fans "I'm trying to get my girl back. She's a good woman."
Hollywood insiders believe that there is still hope for the two. Who knows, maybe Patton has been touched by Thicke's gestures and confessions that she might show up at the Oscars with her estranged husband.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2