Paula Patton Wooed by Estranged Husband Robin Thicke Crying in front of Concertgoers
By Maychelle Ornos | March 3, 2014 9:48 AM EST
There is still hope in reuniting the high school sweethearts, Paula Patton and Robin Thicke, as the "Blurred Lines" singer woes the actress into taking him back again into her life. The two has recently announced their separation last February 24 but there are still no news on the two getting separate lawyers to iron out their divorce, hinting that the two may still be open for talks on reconciliation, according to TMZ. It seems that they are still holding on to each other, especially for their 3-year-old son, Julian Fuego.
Paula Patton and husband Robin Thicke arrive for the premiere of the film "Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol
In red carpet even, Patton and Thicke are often seen sweet together, but recently due to the couple's marriage problems, the "Mission Impossible" actress was spotted at the Independent Spirit Awards alone but still stunning in her yellow canary Lorena Sarbu lace dress. She was definitely glowing and stunning in the red carpet even if she has opted to remove her wedding in ring.
It seems that the actress is intent on continuing on with her life with no signs of remorse and seems happy with her decision to leave her husband. In a recent Instagram post, the actress shared a quote stating "Everything happens for a reason. If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you it's yours, if it doesn't, it never was, and it's not meant to be."
On the other hand, Thicke resumed his concert tour after cancelling the first three shows. The singer apologized to his fans for the cancellation, especially since he is having a rough time in his marriage.
In a report from the TMZ, Thicke allegedly sent bouquet of flowers to Patton's house in Hollywood Hills before his scheduled concert. The "Blurred Lines" singer performed on stage and then he opened up to the crowd regarding his separation and told his fans "I'm trying to get my girl back. She's a good woman."
Hollywood insiders believe that there is still hope for the two. Who knows, maybe Patton has been touched by Thicke's gestures and confessions that she might show up at the Oscars with her estranged husband.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage