Paula Patton Wooed by Estranged Husband Robin Thicke Crying in front of Concertgoers
By Maychelle Ornos | March 3, 2014 9:48 AM EST
There is still hope in reuniting the high school sweethearts, Paula Patton and Robin Thicke, as the "Blurred Lines" singer woes the actress into taking him back again into her life. The two has recently announced their separation last February 24 but there are still no news on the two getting separate lawyers to iron out their divorce, hinting that the two may still be open for talks on reconciliation, according to TMZ. It seems that they are still holding on to each other, especially for their 3-year-old son, Julian Fuego.
Paula Patton and husband Robin Thicke arrive for the premiere of the film "Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol
In red carpet even, Patton and Thicke are often seen sweet together, but recently due to the couple's marriage problems, the "Mission Impossible" actress was spotted at the Independent Spirit Awards alone but still stunning in her yellow canary Lorena Sarbu lace dress. She was definitely glowing and stunning in the red carpet even if she has opted to remove her wedding in ring.
It seems that the actress is intent on continuing on with her life with no signs of remorse and seems happy with her decision to leave her husband. In a recent Instagram post, the actress shared a quote stating "Everything happens for a reason. If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you it's yours, if it doesn't, it never was, and it's not meant to be."
On the other hand, Thicke resumed his concert tour after cancelling the first three shows. The singer apologized to his fans for the cancellation, especially since he is having a rough time in his marriage.
In a report from the TMZ, Thicke allegedly sent bouquet of flowers to Patton's house in Hollywood Hills before his scheduled concert. The "Blurred Lines" singer performed on stage and then he opened up to the crowd regarding his separation and told his fans "I'm trying to get my girl back. She's a good woman."
Hollywood insiders believe that there is still hope for the two. Who knows, maybe Patton has been touched by Thicke's gestures and confessions that she might show up at the Oscars with her estranged husband.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People
- NVIDIA Shield Gaming Tablet with Tegra K1 SoC Reported to be Released on July 29
- BlackBerry Passport Video Leak, Release Date, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate [Watch YouTube Clip] --Reports