‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4, Episode 12, ‘Still’: Live Stream, Where to Watch Online [SPOILER]
By Tarun Mazumdar | March 3, 2014 9:32 AM EST
"The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 12 titled "Still" airs Sunday, March 2 at 9 pm. ET. It is that time of Sunday when fans grab a bucket of popcorn and hit the couch to watch the latest of the show. This installment of the show is going to showcase Daryl "Cross bow dude" Dixon and Beth Greene taking the centre stage.
"The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 12 will be made available online. Fans can watch "Still" via live stream on AMCTV.com, iTunes and Amazon Instant Video. The episode can also be purchased from Amazon, Netflix and iTunes or watch the episode on demand through their local cable operator.
Official Synopsis for "The Walking Dead" Season 4, Episode 12, "Still."
"Faced with the day-to-day survival of life outside shelter, a simple request by someone in the group leads to a bizarre but enlightening mission."
The promo of episode 12 shows Daryl and Beth on a golf course, on the road and at a home. However, they seem to be far away from the tracks where other characters have reached at some point. "After the prison, we were always moving. We just need a safe place to be. We can stop running, stop scavenging," says Beth's voice-over. It is not clear if she is talking to someone or is this some journal entry.
In the second sneak peek, Daryl is hunting while Beth is trying to set up a camp. She is trying to create fire using a side-view mirror. Fans also see Daryl fighting it out with a snake. The Daryl vs. snake is silent but an intense sequence.
Daryl believes that other survivors are dead already, but Beth thinks they are all out there.
Spoil the Dead shared spoiler photos from the set and Norman was seen on the train tracks with a man who looked like Jeff Kober (the bad guy from episode 11, "Claimed").
Watch this Daryl Dixon heavy installment of "The Walking Dead" on Sunday.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]