NBA Preview: Golden State Warriors vs. Toronto Raptors Live Streaming Information
By James Patrick Quizon | March 3, 2014 7:31 AM EST
Golden State’s Stephen Curry bounced back from an atrocious outing with a triple-double against the New York Knicks in their last outing. The Toronto Raptors are hoping that it’s the bad Curry that shows up as the Canadian team may be missing a few key starters as they host the Warriors Sunday afternoon.
NBA: Washington Wizards at Toronto Raptors
The sweet-shooting guard showed off his versatility with 27 points, 11 rebounds and 11 assists in the easy blowout win over New York, 126-103 last Friday. Curry hit 5 three-pointers and even had a blocked shot to boot.
Overall, the Warriors have won five of their last six games. Klay Thompson had 25 points in the NY win while veteran center Jermaine O’Neal continued his good play finishing with 15 points and 6 rebounds.
Toronto is coming off a home loss to the Washington Wizards via a classic three-overtime game to the tune of 134-129. The draining loss saw good performances from DeMar Derozan (34 points and 6 rebounds); Kyle Lowry (18 points, 9 rebounds and 10 assists); Greivis Vasquez (26 points and 8 assists) off the bench.
Lowry hurt his ankle in that game and is listed as doubtful against the Warriors on Sunday. Terrence Ross also hurt his ankle in the same game and is listed as day-to-day.
Watch the Warriors vs. Raptors via NBA League Pass.
Betting Lines: Golden State Warriors (-2.5) vs. Toronto Raptors (O/U: 202.0)
Game time: 7:00 a.m. AEDT
Golden State Warriors Trends
- The Warriors are 6-1-1 ATS in their last 8 games
- The Warriors are 5-1-1 ATS in their last 7 games vs. East teams
- The Warriors are 3-1-1 ATS in their last 5 games after a win
- The Warriors are 40-17 ATS in their last 17 games vs. Atlantic division teams
- The Warriors are 4-1-1 ATS in their last 6 games after a day’s rest
Toronto Raptors Trends
- The Raptors are 22-9-1 ATS in their last 32 games
- The Raptors are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games vs. Pacific division teams
- The Raptors are 10-3-1 ATS in their last 14 games after a loss
- The Raptors are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games vs. the Warriors in Toronto
- The Raptors are 4-17 ATS in their last 21 games vs. the Warriors
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Amir Khan Says Algieri Doesn’t Have What It Takes To Beat Pacquiao; Khan Reportedly A Top Contender For Mayweather Jr.’s Next Fight Says Mayweather Sr
- WWE Night of Champions Live Streaming Info, Preview and Predictions
- Boxing News 2014: Nevada Commission Summons Mayweather Over Reports Of Marijuana Use In Mansion & No Rest Breaks In Gym
- NFL Week 3: Washington Redskins Vs. Philadelphia Eagles Live Streaming Information And Preview
- Khloe Kardashian Reportedly Having A Hard Time Deciding Whether Or Not To Patch Things Up With Lamar Odom
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert
- China Is Also Seizing Disputed Land Along Indian Border