NBA Preview: Golden State Warriors vs. Toronto Raptors Live Streaming Information
By James Patrick Quizon | March 3, 2014 7:31 AM EST
Golden State’s Stephen Curry bounced back from an atrocious outing with a triple-double against the New York Knicks in their last outing. The Toronto Raptors are hoping that it’s the bad Curry that shows up as the Canadian team may be missing a few key starters as they host the Warriors Sunday afternoon.
NBA: Washington Wizards at Toronto Raptors
The sweet-shooting guard showed off his versatility with 27 points, 11 rebounds and 11 assists in the easy blowout win over New York, 126-103 last Friday. Curry hit 5 three-pointers and even had a blocked shot to boot.
Overall, the Warriors have won five of their last six games. Klay Thompson had 25 points in the NY win while veteran center Jermaine O’Neal continued his good play finishing with 15 points and 6 rebounds.
Toronto is coming off a home loss to the Washington Wizards via a classic three-overtime game to the tune of 134-129. The draining loss saw good performances from DeMar Derozan (34 points and 6 rebounds); Kyle Lowry (18 points, 9 rebounds and 10 assists); Greivis Vasquez (26 points and 8 assists) off the bench.
Lowry hurt his ankle in that game and is listed as doubtful against the Warriors on Sunday. Terrence Ross also hurt his ankle in the same game and is listed as day-to-day.
Watch the Warriors vs. Raptors via NBA League Pass.
Betting Lines: Golden State Warriors (-2.5) vs. Toronto Raptors (O/U: 202.0)
Game time: 7:00 a.m. AEDT
Golden State Warriors Trends
- The Warriors are 6-1-1 ATS in their last 8 games
- The Warriors are 5-1-1 ATS in their last 7 games vs. East teams
- The Warriors are 3-1-1 ATS in their last 5 games after a win
- The Warriors are 40-17 ATS in their last 17 games vs. Atlantic division teams
- The Warriors are 4-1-1 ATS in their last 6 games after a day’s rest
Toronto Raptors Trends
- The Raptors are 22-9-1 ATS in their last 32 games
- The Raptors are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games vs. Pacific division teams
- The Raptors are 10-3-1 ATS in their last 14 games after a loss
- The Raptors are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games vs. the Warriors in Toronto
- The Raptors are 4-17 ATS in their last 21 games vs. the Warriors
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Roger Federer Tops Forbes’ List of Most Financially Valuable Athlete; Maria Sharapova and Li Na Also Make the Cut
- Eugenie Bouchard Fires Warning To Serena Williams; She Wants No.1 Ranking
- Transfer News: Real Madrid Unveil Galactico James Rodriguez [PHOTOS]
- Roger Federer Regains Deadly Service Game - Andy Roddick
- Rafael Nadal Crowned as Most Popular Personality in Spain
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales