NBA Preview: Golden State Warriors vs. Toronto Raptors Live Streaming Information
By James Patrick Quizon | March 3, 2014 7:31 AM EST
Golden State’s Stephen Curry bounced back from an atrocious outing with a triple-double against the New York Knicks in their last outing. The Toronto Raptors are hoping that it’s the bad Curry that shows up as the Canadian team may be missing a few key starters as they host the Warriors Sunday afternoon.
NBA: Washington Wizards at Toronto Raptors
The sweet-shooting guard showed off his versatility with 27 points, 11 rebounds and 11 assists in the easy blowout win over New York, 126-103 last Friday. Curry hit 5 three-pointers and even had a blocked shot to boot.
Overall, the Warriors have won five of their last six games. Klay Thompson had 25 points in the NY win while veteran center Jermaine O’Neal continued his good play finishing with 15 points and 6 rebounds.
Toronto is coming off a home loss to the Washington Wizards via a classic three-overtime game to the tune of 134-129. The draining loss saw good performances from DeMar Derozan (34 points and 6 rebounds); Kyle Lowry (18 points, 9 rebounds and 10 assists); Greivis Vasquez (26 points and 8 assists) off the bench.
Lowry hurt his ankle in that game and is listed as doubtful against the Warriors on Sunday. Terrence Ross also hurt his ankle in the same game and is listed as day-to-day.
Watch the Warriors vs. Raptors via NBA League Pass.
Betting Lines: Golden State Warriors (-2.5) vs. Toronto Raptors (O/U: 202.0)
Game time: 7:00 a.m. AEDT
Golden State Warriors Trends
- The Warriors are 6-1-1 ATS in their last 8 games
- The Warriors are 5-1-1 ATS in their last 7 games vs. East teams
- The Warriors are 3-1-1 ATS in their last 5 games after a win
- The Warriors are 40-17 ATS in their last 17 games vs. Atlantic division teams
- The Warriors are 4-1-1 ATS in their last 6 games after a day’s rest
Toronto Raptors Trends
- The Raptors are 22-9-1 ATS in their last 32 games
- The Raptors are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games vs. Pacific division teams
- The Raptors are 10-3-1 ATS in their last 14 games after a loss
- The Raptors are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games vs. the Warriors in Toronto
- The Raptors are 4-17 ATS in their last 21 games vs. the Warriors
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao Purse Split: $100M For American, $60M For Filipino— Report
- Amir Khan Addresses Roach’s Comments That Pacquiao Used To Knock Out The Bolton-Born Boxer During Sparring Sessions
- Boxing Analyst John Scully Says Floyd Mayweather Is Slipping But Manny Pacquiao Won’t Win In Super Fight In 2015
- Meet Paige VanZant, The Next UFC Sensation In The Women's Division
- Sharapova, Halep, Ivanovic, Wozniacki, Kvitova, Radwanska, Kerber Make Early Commitment To Stuttgart Open
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]