NBA Preview: Golden State Warriors vs. Toronto Raptors Live Streaming Information
By James Patrick Quizon | March 3, 2014 7:31 AM EST
Golden State’s Stephen Curry bounced back from an atrocious outing with a triple-double against the New York Knicks in their last outing. The Toronto Raptors are hoping that it’s the bad Curry that shows up as the Canadian team may be missing a few key starters as they host the Warriors Sunday afternoon.
NBA: Washington Wizards at Toronto Raptors
The sweet-shooting guard showed off his versatility with 27 points, 11 rebounds and 11 assists in the easy blowout win over New York, 126-103 last Friday. Curry hit 5 three-pointers and even had a blocked shot to boot.
Overall, the Warriors have won five of their last six games. Klay Thompson had 25 points in the NY win while veteran center Jermaine O’Neal continued his good play finishing with 15 points and 6 rebounds.
Toronto is coming off a home loss to the Washington Wizards via a classic three-overtime game to the tune of 134-129. The draining loss saw good performances from DeMar Derozan (34 points and 6 rebounds); Kyle Lowry (18 points, 9 rebounds and 10 assists); Greivis Vasquez (26 points and 8 assists) off the bench.
Lowry hurt his ankle in that game and is listed as doubtful against the Warriors on Sunday. Terrence Ross also hurt his ankle in the same game and is listed as day-to-day.
Watch the Warriors vs. Raptors via NBA League Pass.
Betting Lines: Golden State Warriors (-2.5) vs. Toronto Raptors (O/U: 202.0)
Game time: 7:00 a.m. AEDT
Golden State Warriors Trends
- The Warriors are 6-1-1 ATS in their last 8 games
- The Warriors are 5-1-1 ATS in their last 7 games vs. East teams
- The Warriors are 3-1-1 ATS in their last 5 games after a win
- The Warriors are 40-17 ATS in their last 17 games vs. Atlantic division teams
- The Warriors are 4-1-1 ATS in their last 6 games after a day’s rest
Toronto Raptors Trends
- The Raptors are 22-9-1 ATS in their last 32 games
- The Raptors are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games vs. Pacific division teams
- The Raptors are 10-3-1 ATS in their last 14 games after a loss
- The Raptors are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games vs. the Warriors in Toronto
- The Raptors are 4-17 ATS in their last 21 games vs. the Warriors
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Has Got Chris Algieri Fight All Figured Out
- New York Knicks Vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Live Streaming Info, Preview And Betting Odds
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Los Angeles Lakers Suffer Second Straight Loss, Phoenix Suns Deal Kobe Bryant Another Blowout Defeat, 119-99
- Manny Pacquiao KO Of Chris Algieri Will ‘Shut Up’ Floyd Mayweather Jr. Declares Freddie Roach
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery