Is School Admission Becoming Nightmare for Parents?
By Afreen Ahmed | March 3, 2014 3:59 AM EST
Is school admission becoming a nightmare for parents? Yes! This is the time of the year for parents to choose the right school for their children. In the month of March and April, schools distribute admission forms, and parents should make the right choice and block seats for their children.
As Indian economy is growing, even the education system is progressing. It offers various courses, education boards and new methodologies. Indian education system has unbelievably progressed with low costs tuition fee, as compared to western countries. Until the recent past, there was no premier education in India. But due to the current development, the educational sector has led to the quality education, structured curriculum and offers dynamic methodologies.
It is not easy for parents to get the right school even if their child is excellent at academics. The parents leave no stone unturned; they obligate the influence of politicians, bureaucrats, politicians and well-known effective personalities. They queue up at the admission office of the schools, almost harassing the school authorities to admit their child. It is not easy for the school principals, directors, trustees to manage the parents, who are eager for good education with overall development of the children.
With reputed schools come the skyrocketing school fee, which is a nightmare for the parents of even the higher middle class. The present scenario of Indian education is so advanced with ICT (Information and Communication Technology) learning that the schools appoint Information Technology teacher who can teach students without any hassle.
The era of international education boards is emerging broadly, parents opting for the curriculum, without bothering the fee. The parents' nightmare of school education is increasing day by day. The school admissions are haunting due to demand for right candidates and parents are left with no choice but to use influence of reputed populace. The parents select good, reputed schools to provide better education to their children which is not easy due to the so-called capitation and donation fee demanded by the authorities.
The Indian education system is progressing immeasurably, and thus also becoming a nightmare for the parents who are looking for the right choice.
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- New Zealand Teachers Union Rejects Government’s Education Plan
- Teen Arrested For Shooting Dinosaurs In A Story He Wrote
- A Degree to Die For: Doctor of Chocolate at UK’s Cambridge U
- New Words Added To Online Oxford Dictionaries Including Time-Poor, Listicle and Live-Tweet
- Top 10 Work From Home Jobs That Pay A Lot
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown