'Revenge' Season 3 Spoilers: Emily Thorne Loses Control, Victoria Deals with 'Another' Past, What's Next at the Hamptons?
By Arlene Paredes | March 3, 2014 3:42 AM EST
"Revenge" Season 3 spoilers suggest Emily Thorne is (still) losing control of herself due to some weird mental blackouts. Meanwhile, Victoria Grayson is compelled to deal with another person from her past. What is next for the revenger diva and the Queen V of this ABC series? New episode airs on March 9.
Reuters Actress Emily VanCamp, of the drama series "Revenge," arrives at the 64th Primetime Emmy Awards in Los Angeles September 23, 2012.
Actress Emily VanCamp, of the drama series "Revenge," arrives at the 64th Primetime Emmy Awards in Los Angeles September 23, 2012.
Spoiler alert: This feature contains spoilers on Revenge Season 3. Read at your own risk.
Emily Thorne (Emily VanCamp) knows somethings is terribly wrong with her memory. At the end of Revenge Season 3, Episode 13 ("Hatred"), she appears clueless as to why she's in Conrad's (Henry Czerny) bed. In an earlier scene, she also looks lost as to how she got to confront Aiden (Barry Sloane). Does she find out soon what is causing these mind-memory blackouts?
Gail O'Grady ("NYPD Blue" and "American Dreams") is not the only new character joining the second half of Revenge Season 3. Halle Berry's husband, Olivier Martinez, gets in the mix, too. O'Grady is playing Stevie, the first Mrs Grayson, while Martinez plays Pascal LeMarchal, dad of Margaux.
Stevie is expected to make life a more gruelling hell for Victoria Grayson (Madeleine Stowe). Pascal, meanwhile, has some bitter history with Conrad. It is hinted in Revenge Season 3 spoilers that he and Victoria were romantically involved. Considering Conrad has engaged Margaux (Karine Vanasse) in a psy war, perhaps the latter has called for the big guns. Will Victoria blush in his presence? See some interesting spoiler photos on Entertainment Weekly.
"We're pretty excited about [Stevie] and she brings with her secrets that will also blow you guys away that are going to be great," Revenge Season 3 showrunner Sunil Nayar told E! Online.
Emily Thorne should fix herself ASAP, if she wants her revengenda to work. She already failed the moment Daniel Grasyson (Josh Bowman) shot her. Now that she is getting up again, she should have a better control of what happens next.
RELATED: 'Revenge' Season 3, Episode 14 Spoilers in New Ep Promo: Emily Thorne to 'Kill Them All' in 'Payback' [READ/WATCH]
Watch: Revenge Season 3 Spoilers in ABC Promo Video (YouTube)
Revenge Season 9, Episode 14, ("Payback") airs on March 9 on ABC. The previous episode, "Hatred," aired on Jan. 19. The revenger series went on mid-season hiatus in view of the Olympics.
More TV Guide and Spoiler Features
'Revenge' Season 3 Spoilers: 5 Reasons to Wait for New Episode in March Air Date [Watch Promo Video]
'Once Upon a Time' Season 3 Spoilers: 'Wicked Witch' in Top 5 Changes, Major Character Dies, Episode 12 Air Date [Watch Promo Video]
'The Mentalist' Season 6 Spoilers: Blake Association's Next Kill; Rigsby Dead or Alive? New Episode Airs March 9 [VIDEO]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS