'Revenge' Season 3 Spoilers: Emily Thorne Loses Control, Victoria Deals with 'Another' Past, What's Next at the Hamptons?
By Arlene Paredes | March 3, 2014 3:42 AM EST
"Revenge" Season 3 spoilers suggest Emily Thorne is (still) losing control of herself due to some weird mental blackouts. Meanwhile, Victoria Grayson is compelled to deal with another person from her past. What is next for the revenger diva and the Queen V of this ABC series? New episode airs on March 9.
Reuters Actress Emily VanCamp, of the drama series "Revenge," arrives at the 64th Primetime Emmy Awards in Los Angeles September 23, 2012.
Actress Emily VanCamp, of the drama series "Revenge," arrives at the 64th Primetime Emmy Awards in Los Angeles September 23, 2012.
Spoiler alert: This feature contains spoilers on Revenge Season 3. Read at your own risk.
Emily Thorne (Emily VanCamp) knows somethings is terribly wrong with her memory. At the end of Revenge Season 3, Episode 13 ("Hatred"), she appears clueless as to why she's in Conrad's (Henry Czerny) bed. In an earlier scene, she also looks lost as to how she got to confront Aiden (Barry Sloane). Does she find out soon what is causing these mind-memory blackouts?
Gail O'Grady ("NYPD Blue" and "American Dreams") is not the only new character joining the second half of Revenge Season 3. Halle Berry's husband, Olivier Martinez, gets in the mix, too. O'Grady is playing Stevie, the first Mrs Grayson, while Martinez plays Pascal LeMarchal, dad of Margaux.
Stevie is expected to make life a more gruelling hell for Victoria Grayson (Madeleine Stowe). Pascal, meanwhile, has some bitter history with Conrad. It is hinted in Revenge Season 3 spoilers that he and Victoria were romantically involved. Considering Conrad has engaged Margaux (Karine Vanasse) in a psy war, perhaps the latter has called for the big guns. Will Victoria blush in his presence? See some interesting spoiler photos on Entertainment Weekly.
"We're pretty excited about [Stevie] and she brings with her secrets that will also blow you guys away that are going to be great," Revenge Season 3 showrunner Sunil Nayar told E! Online.
Emily Thorne should fix herself ASAP, if she wants her revengenda to work. She already failed the moment Daniel Grasyson (Josh Bowman) shot her. Now that she is getting up again, she should have a better control of what happens next.
RELATED: 'Revenge' Season 3, Episode 14 Spoilers in New Ep Promo: Emily Thorne to 'Kill Them All' in 'Payback' [READ/WATCH]
Watch: Revenge Season 3 Spoilers in ABC Promo Video (YouTube)
Revenge Season 9, Episode 14, ("Payback") airs on March 9 on ABC. The previous episode, "Hatred," aired on Jan. 19. The revenger series went on mid-season hiatus in view of the Olympics.
More TV Guide and Spoiler Features
'Revenge' Season 3 Spoilers: 5 Reasons to Wait for New Episode in March Air Date [Watch Promo Video]
'Once Upon a Time' Season 3 Spoilers: 'Wicked Witch' in Top 5 Changes, Major Character Dies, Episode 12 Air Date [Watch Promo Video]
'The Mentalist' Season 6 Spoilers: Blake Association's Next Kill; Rigsby Dead or Alive? New Episode Airs March 9 [VIDEO]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
Join the Conversation
- Hilarious Reactions For Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Secret Wedding: George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, Billy Bob Thornton
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Episode 6 Spoilers: Next Week Tests Relationships And Sees A Shocking Exit
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Exclusive New Trailer, Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie’s Choice For King Arthur [VIDEO]
- ‘Castle’ Update: Watch Stana Katic, Jon, Seamus Take Bucket Challenge At Season 7 Set, Nathan Fillion Missing [VIDEOS]
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko