Sex Tape Featuring Marilyn Monroe, JFK and Brother Robert to be Auctioned
By Keerthi Mohan | March 1, 2014 10:41 PM EST
The auction of a sex tape allegedly featuring Marilyn Monroe, former president John F Kennedy and his brother Robert might put an end to speculations about the existence of such a recording.
Although rumors of such a sex tape have been doing the rounds for years, no one seems to have had seen the video. But, William Castleberry, a former Hollywood bodyguard, told Radar Online that the video is authentic.
Marilyn Monroe in Seven Year Itch (Marilyn Monroe )
However, he refused to divulge how he got the video, and added that he refrained from releasing the video till date out of respect for Joe DiMaggio, Yankee player who was once married to Monroe.
“It’s real. I had it for years and I never released it out of respect for Joe DiMaggio… I’m just sick about it and I’m desperately trying to raise money to get it back,” Castleberry told Radar Online about the video, which will be auctioned on Tuesday by the Tulare County Sheriff in California.
The video and other memorabilia collected by Castleberry came in the Tulare County Sheriff’s possession as part of a lawsuit involving the former bodyguard.
Reportedly, Castleberry landed in trouble after selling off a fake statue. Although he had been paying off the money to clear the debt caused by the sale, his inability to pay a balloon payment saw his possessions being seized.
“They demanded a $90,000 payment I couldn’t afford and that is when the sheriff came in and seized the sex tape and all of my other memorabilia I have been collecting my entire life,” he told Radar Online.
A lawyer involved in the case admitted to seeing an 8 mm film in a canister, but said he does not know if it is actually a sex tape.
Interestingly, this is not the first sex tape of Monroe’s. In 2008, a 15-minute recording of the actress giving oral sex to an unidentified man was bought by a New York businessman for $1.5 million.
The video is said to have been shot in the 1950s, and it was in the possession of the FBI, who were trying to prove that Monroe’s partner in the film was either John F Kennedy or his brother Robert.
The man appears to have been aware of the presence of the camera, Keya Morgan, a well-known memorabilia collector who brokered the purchase told the New York Post. But Monroe appears to be unaware of the recording.
Last year, another publication unearthed files that proved that Monroe was having sexual relationships with both the Kennedys.
The Hollywood Reporter accessed files maintained by private investigator Fred Otash, whose notes showed that he listened to Monroe complaining that she was “passed around like meat.”
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy