WWE Smackdown Spoilers And Results, 2/28 Batista vs Ziggler, Cesaro Vs Henry: Why Batista Made A Mockery of Himself?
By Sonam Malik | March 1, 2014 10:24 PM EST
Batista comes to the show and clears his stand by saying he loves the business of WWE and he did not come back to the ring to become the cynosure of people's eye but he is here to play his game. Batista went on to say that he has lived for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship and he will finish anyone and everyone who comes in front of him during the championship.
The cover for "WWE '13" featuring CM Punk
In the wake to shake the confidence of his competitors, Batista even said that fans of WWE can go ahead and pray for their wannabe wrestlers, but the truth is no one is as good as him
"He said the fans heroes aren't as good as him, and they need to get out of the fantasy life because he is going to destroy everyone on his path to the championship," reported Wrestlerzone.com.
Dolph Ziggler interrupted Batista and told him that he is no one to tell people who they should like. Ziggler went ahead and compared Batista to dinosaur whose end is near.
"Dolph says he's competition for him and he wants a match, then Batista laughs and says he's got it, but Dolph dropkicks him on the way out," reported Wresterzone.com.
Batista was clearly trying to make his place in the game after returning to the ring after such a long hiatus. But Dolph did not relish his over the top confidence and he challenged him for a fight.
Meanwhile, Jack Swagger and Cesaro took the lead against Champion Big E and Mark Henry inspite of the odds. Swagger did not let Cesaro go for Henry. Swagger clinched Henry in a Patriot Lock and allowed Cesaro to finish the game as the "World's Strongest Man" to score a pin, reported Latinpost.com.
What do you think will happen in the Dolph and Batista match. Who do you think will win?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Fernando Alonso Leaves Ferrari 'For Two Reasons'
- Roger Federer Says He Has Never Seen Rafael Nadal Play So Bad, Wishes That The Spaniard Recuperate Well From Appendicitis
- Manny Pacquiao Has Got Chris Algieri Fight All Figured Out
- Female Boxer Dies In South Africa Following Knockout Blow
- Nick Kyrgios Holds Twitter Q&A, Says Roger Federer Is The Greatest Of All Time And His Favourite Superhero
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight