Payday 2: New Difficulty Level Introduced with Death Wish Update [VIDEO]
By Aditya Bhat | March 1, 2014 10:19 PM EST
Payday 2, the FPS video game from developer, Overkill Software and publisher, 505 Games where players can rob banks with their friends in the game has a new Death Wish update that brings in new level of difficulty, two new enemy types, four new masks and 35 new unlockable achievements. The update is already live on Steam.
Payday 2 gets new Death Wish update.
Ultra Street Fighter 4, Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 and Dead Nation Apocalypse Get New Trailers [VIDEO]
This is a free update and will introduce a new difficulty level where players can explore the Death Wish difficulty for every heist. The Death Wish will be introducing destructible bridges and added skylights to buildings.
Two new enemy types namely, Gensec Elite SWAT team and Elite Bulldozer will make their entry challenging you and your friends in the game. The Bulldozer uses a light machine gun as their chief weapon, said the post on Steam.
Players will also be earning four new masks if they complete the various difficulty levels interspersed in the game and it starts from the hard difficulty. Players must be able to defeat their enemies in the progression of hard>very hard> Overkill> Death Wish and they will be eligible for the four masks that resemble an imaginative Devil's face.
This is only the second update to Payday 2 which will also be bringing free melee weapon - a pair of "350K" brass knuckles and 35 unlockable achievements. The "350K" refers to the 350,000 community members on Steam. There has been no information suggesting that even console gamers will get this content, presently.
Payday 2 is a sequel of Payday. The game along with the Heist was released on 13 August, 2013 for PC. The game has sold 1.58 million copies until September 2013.
(YouTube Courtesy: OVERKILLSoftwareTM)
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
- What Happens When You Give Up Sex For 12 Months? – Dialogue With Peter Lynagh – Exclusive
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Female Tennis Athletes [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'World Of Warcraft’ Brings Back The ‘Gaze Of The Black Prince’ Buff From Sept. 2-16, 2014 After ‘Warlords Of Draenor' Patch 6.0.1 Beta Notes Update [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Dragon Age: Inquisition': Romancing Solas, Morrigan's Human Side And Dragon Age Keep User Interface
- ‘Destiny’ Updates: Devs Talk About Raids and ‘Destiny’ Preorder And Preloading
- 7 New Video Games Set To Be Released On Sept. 2, 2014 Including ‘Warframe,’ 'Sims 4' And 'Dance Central Spotlight' [WATCH VIDEOS]
- A Curved Screen And 3G Connectivity Features of the Samsung’s Gear S Smartwatch
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones
- Russia Massacres Ukrainian Volunteer Battalions—Surviving Members Alleged