Payday 2: New Difficulty Level Introduced with Death Wish Update [VIDEO]
By Aditya Bhat | March 1, 2014 10:19 PM EST
Payday 2, the FPS video game from developer, Overkill Software and publisher, 505 Games where players can rob banks with their friends in the game has a new Death Wish update that brings in new level of difficulty, two new enemy types, four new masks and 35 new unlockable achievements. The update is already live on Steam.
Payday 2 gets new Death Wish update.
Ultra Street Fighter 4, Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 and Dead Nation Apocalypse Get New Trailers [VIDEO]
This is a free update and will introduce a new difficulty level where players can explore the Death Wish difficulty for every heist. The Death Wish will be introducing destructible bridges and added skylights to buildings.
Two new enemy types namely, Gensec Elite SWAT team and Elite Bulldozer will make their entry challenging you and your friends in the game. The Bulldozer uses a light machine gun as their chief weapon, said the post on Steam.
Players will also be earning four new masks if they complete the various difficulty levels interspersed in the game and it starts from the hard difficulty. Players must be able to defeat their enemies in the progression of hard>very hard> Overkill> Death Wish and they will be eligible for the four masks that resemble an imaginative Devil's face.
This is only the second update to Payday 2 which will also be bringing free melee weapon - a pair of "350K" brass knuckles and 35 unlockable achievements. The "350K" refers to the 350,000 community members on Steam. There has been no information suggesting that even console gamers will get this content, presently.
Payday 2 is a sequel of Payday. The game along with the Heist was released on 13 August, 2013 for PC. The game has sold 1.58 million copies until September 2013.
(YouTube Courtesy: OVERKILLSoftwareTM)
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge and Note 4 Designer Secrets: Behind The Materials, Edge Screen And S Pen
- 'The Sims 4' Mac Version: Bugs, Missing Elements Players Must Be Prepared Of
- 'Destiny' vs. 'Titanfall': New Legendary Gears Spotted And Update 8 Features Detailed
- 'World Of Warcraft' ‘The Iron Tide' 6.0.2 Patch Hotfixes Update Including New Resolved Issues Regarding Scenarios, Raids, Classes, Battlegrounds And Arenas
- How To Play 4K Graphics Quality On 1080p Games With Any Monitor Using NVIDIA Graphics Cards
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS