New Tata Aria Official Brochures Surface Online Ahead of Launch, Bookings Open; Price and Bookings Details
By greeshma m | March 1, 2014 7:14 PM EST
Details of Tata's upcoming 2014 Aria cross over emerged online ahead of the speculated launch of the vehicle in the sub-continent.
Time for New Hope: Tata Group
The upcoming Tata Aria facelift is expected to reach the Indian market by mid March. According to the leaked brochure of the Aria Facelift, which is in possession of Motorbash, the car would come with the 2.2 liter VARICOR four cylinder turbo diesel engines that can generate a power of 150 PS and a peak torque of 320 Nm.
The new variant of Aria offers a fuel efficiency of 15.05kmpl, which is higher than of its precursor model. The new avatar will hit the auto market in three paint jobs- Pearl White, Quartz Black and Arctic Silver and it looks like Tata has suspended the Maroon colour scheme from Aria models.
The car categorically accommodates slew of changes both inside and outside, which include Harmon Kardon music system, Clear-lens side blinkers and new decals on the body. The car also houses features like Tata Blue 5 connect, electrically powered mirrors, full leather upholstery, 6 airbags, ABS ,BD, disc brakes ESP & TCS, climate control and rain sensing wipers.
Although the price of the new Tata Aria facelift is yet to be revealed, speculations are rife that the car will fall in the starting rang of ₹10.15 Lakh. Apparently, Tata's dealerships across the country have commenced the bookings for the upcoming Aria with an advance payment of ₹50,000. If reports are to be believed, the delivery of the new Tata offering will start by mid-March.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2