New Tata Aria Official Brochures Surface Online Ahead of Launch, Bookings Open; Price and Bookings Details
By greeshma m | March 1, 2014 7:14 PM EST
Details of Tata's upcoming 2014 Aria cross over emerged online ahead of the speculated launch of the vehicle in the sub-continent.
Time for New Hope: Tata Group
The upcoming Tata Aria facelift is expected to reach the Indian market by mid March. According to the leaked brochure of the Aria Facelift, which is in possession of Motorbash, the car would come with the 2.2 liter VARICOR four cylinder turbo diesel engines that can generate a power of 150 PS and a peak torque of 320 Nm.
The new variant of Aria offers a fuel efficiency of 15.05kmpl, which is higher than of its precursor model. The new avatar will hit the auto market in three paint jobs- Pearl White, Quartz Black and Arctic Silver and it looks like Tata has suspended the Maroon colour scheme from Aria models.
The car categorically accommodates slew of changes both inside and outside, which include Harmon Kardon music system, Clear-lens side blinkers and new decals on the body. The car also houses features like Tata Blue 5 connect, electrically powered mirrors, full leather upholstery, 6 airbags, ABS ,BD, disc brakes ESP & TCS, climate control and rain sensing wipers.
Although the price of the new Tata Aria facelift is yet to be revealed, speculations are rife that the car will fall in the starting rang of ₹10.15 Lakh. Apparently, Tata's dealerships across the country have commenced the bookings for the upcoming Aria with an advance payment of ₹50,000. If reports are to be believed, the delivery of the new Tata offering will start by mid-March.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Toyota Tops World Sales of Cars, Sells Over 5K Million Vehicles in First Half of 2014
- Man Swindles Apple for $309,768 in 16 States
- Texas Man Selling Condo With ‘Funniest and Most Revealing Ad’
- Air New Zealand Pays $1000 to NZ9 Passengers After Three-Night Delay
- Tweens Fool Their Parents Online, McAfee Reports
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona, Man Utd to Compete for Juan Cuadrado's Signature as Fiorentina Reveal Willingness to Sell
- Hilary Duff's New Music Video Chasing the Sun Goes Viral on YouTube [WATCH VIDEO]
- LeBron James to Return to Miami, Face Heat on Christmas Day 2014
- Shanghai Stock Exchange Will Not Extend Trading Hours
- Qatar's Surging Real Estate Prices Won't Affect Thriving Economy – Report