New Tata Aria Official Brochures Surface Online Ahead of Launch, Bookings Open; Price and Bookings Details
By greeshma m | March 1, 2014 7:14 PM EST
Details of Tata's upcoming 2014 Aria cross over emerged online ahead of the speculated launch of the vehicle in the sub-continent.
Time for New Hope: Tata Group
The upcoming Tata Aria facelift is expected to reach the Indian market by mid March. According to the leaked brochure of the Aria Facelift, which is in possession of Motorbash, the car would come with the 2.2 liter VARICOR four cylinder turbo diesel engines that can generate a power of 150 PS and a peak torque of 320 Nm.
The new variant of Aria offers a fuel efficiency of 15.05kmpl, which is higher than of its precursor model. The new avatar will hit the auto market in three paint jobs- Pearl White, Quartz Black and Arctic Silver and it looks like Tata has suspended the Maroon colour scheme from Aria models.
The car categorically accommodates slew of changes both inside and outside, which include Harmon Kardon music system, Clear-lens side blinkers and new decals on the body. The car also houses features like Tata Blue 5 connect, electrically powered mirrors, full leather upholstery, 6 airbags, ABS ,BD, disc brakes ESP & TCS, climate control and rain sensing wipers.
Although the price of the new Tata Aria facelift is yet to be revealed, speculations are rife that the car will fall in the starting rang of ₹10.15 Lakh. Apparently, Tata's dealerships across the country have commenced the bookings for the upcoming Aria with an advance payment of ₹50,000. If reports are to be believed, the delivery of the new Tata offering will start by mid-March.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- California Fruits Recalled in USA and Canada for Possible Listeria Contamination
- Malaysian Airlines Flight 17: Air Carrier Losing $1.6 Million/Day; Crisis Management Experts Suggest Hiring Risk Expert as CEO
- Malaysian Airlines Flight 17: Air Carrier to Give $5,000 Assistance to Victims’ Families; Bankruptcy Looms as 2 Air Mishaps Would Cost Firm Minimum $80.55 M Compensation
- Foxconn And Pegatron Corp Readies For Apple's iPhone 6 Mass Production This Month
- KFC & McDonald’s Accused of Serving ‘Expired’ Meat to Customers
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air