Ultra Street Fighter 4, Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 and Dead Nation Apocalypse Get New Trailers [VIDEO]
By Aditya Bhat | March 1, 2014 7:02 PM EST
Developer and publisher, Capcom's fighting video game released in 2008, Ultra Street Fighter 4 has taken the popular video game series The Street Fighter to a new level. Now the company has released a new trailer showcasing the strengths and skills of new fighter, Elena.
Tomoaki Ayano, producer is seen speaking in Japanese detailing the skill set and strengths of Elena.
The game introduces five new characters namely Poison, Hugo, Elena and Rolento with the fifth one being a mystery. All these characters have special abilities and will join the massive roster of 44 characters.
The game will also bring in new battle environments like Pitstop 109, Mad Gear Hideout, Cosmic Elevator, Blast Furnace, Half Pipe and Jurassic Era Research Facility. It also adds new modes and features that will better the player's gameplay options.
The game is available for PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 as a digital upgrade version costing $14.99 for all three platforms. The PC version will be available on August 2014 and console version on June 2014.
(YouTube Courtesy: CapcomChannel)
Meanwhile, Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2, an action-adventure video game from developer MercurySteam and publisher Konami has gotten a new trailer video that shows the weapon and ability upgrading system in the game,
The game is a sequel to the 2010's Castlevania: Lords of Shadow and it also happens to be the thirty-fifth installment on Castlevania franchise. The story in Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 is set in both the medieval and modern worlds. The player will be controlling a Dracula character known as Gabriel Belmont, whose chief weapon is Blood Whip.
The game was released on 25 February for PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
(YouTube Courtesy: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow)
Additionally, Dead Nation Apocalypse, a zombie apocalypse shooter from developer Housemarque got a new video trailer showing the improvements the game has from its predecessor, the 2010's Dead Nation.
It has also been confirmed in the PlayStation Blog that the game will also be releasing for US PlayStation 4 on 4 March via PlayStation Store, costing $14.99. PlayStation Plus subscribers will however, get it for free.
The game will have several improvements to its PlayStation 4 port like:
- Visual improvements - Game will run at full 1080p HD and will have improved textures, rendering, and effects.
- There will be a new gameplay that allows players a quick weapon select, Challenge mode (where players can send scores to friends and see the other player's avatar when playing it) and a Broadcast+ mode (players can broadcast the game in an interactive live steam and others will have an option to vote on the positive and negative effect in the game).
(YouTube Courtesy: PlayStation)
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Android 5.0 Lollipop Update Roundup: HTC, Google, LG, Motorola, Xolo, OnePlus, Samsung And Sony Upgrade Plans
- Sony Teases PS4 2.0 System Software Update As Sony Xperia Z2 And Z2 Tablet Get Remote Play
- ‘GTA V’ 1.18 Update: Heists, Zombies, Hydra Jets DLC Seemingly Possible
- ‘Destiny’ ‘The Dark Below’ DLC: XP Boosters, New Armours Revealed, Atheon Fixes
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby And Alpha Sapphire’ Updates; PokeNav And Pokemon Halloween Detailed
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage