Ultra Street Fighter 4, Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 and Dead Nation Apocalypse Get New Trailers [VIDEO]
By Aditya Bhat | March 1, 2014 7:02 PM EST
Developer and publisher, Capcom's fighting video game released in 2008, Ultra Street Fighter 4 has taken the popular video game series The Street Fighter to a new level. Now the company has released a new trailer showcasing the strengths and skills of new fighter, Elena.
Tomoaki Ayano, producer is seen speaking in Japanese detailing the skill set and strengths of Elena.
The game introduces five new characters namely Poison, Hugo, Elena and Rolento with the fifth one being a mystery. All these characters have special abilities and will join the massive roster of 44 characters.
The game will also bring in new battle environments like Pitstop 109, Mad Gear Hideout, Cosmic Elevator, Blast Furnace, Half Pipe and Jurassic Era Research Facility. It also adds new modes and features that will better the player's gameplay options.
The game is available for PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 as a digital upgrade version costing $14.99 for all three platforms. The PC version will be available on August 2014 and console version on June 2014.
(YouTube Courtesy: CapcomChannel)
Meanwhile, Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2, an action-adventure video game from developer MercurySteam and publisher Konami has gotten a new trailer video that shows the weapon and ability upgrading system in the game,
The game is a sequel to the 2010's Castlevania: Lords of Shadow and it also happens to be the thirty-fifth installment on Castlevania franchise. The story in Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 is set in both the medieval and modern worlds. The player will be controlling a Dracula character known as Gabriel Belmont, whose chief weapon is Blood Whip.
The game was released on 25 February for PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
(YouTube Courtesy: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow)
Additionally, Dead Nation Apocalypse, a zombie apocalypse shooter from developer Housemarque got a new video trailer showing the improvements the game has from its predecessor, the 2010's Dead Nation.
It has also been confirmed in the PlayStation Blog that the game will also be releasing for US PlayStation 4 on 4 March via PlayStation Store, costing $14.99. PlayStation Plus subscribers will however, get it for free.
The game will have several improvements to its PlayStation 4 port like:
- Visual improvements - Game will run at full 1080p HD and will have improved textures, rendering, and effects.
- There will be a new gameplay that allows players a quick weapon select, Challenge mode (where players can send scores to friends and see the other player's avatar when playing it) and a Broadcast+ mode (players can broadcast the game in an interactive live steam and others will have an option to vote on the positive and negative effect in the game).
(YouTube Courtesy: PlayStation)
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Facebook To Charge Users Of $2.99 Monthly Fee On November 1; Best Free Alternatives For Facebook
- Microsoft Promises A Better ‘Minecraft,’ Game To Come to Windows Phone
- The Pirate Bay Operations: 21 Virtual Machines Are Used To Run The File-sharing Website
- 'World Of Warcraft Warlords Of Draenor' Spoilers: 'WoD' In-Game Cinematics Revealed, Plus There's A Brewfest For The Horde And Alliance Players [WATCH VIDEOS]
- 'Dragon Age Inquisition' What Players Can Expect Before November 18 Release Date
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert