Ultra Street Fighter 4, Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 and Dead Nation Apocalypse Get New Trailers [VIDEO]
By Aditya Bhat | March 1, 2014 7:02 PM EST
Developer and publisher, Capcom's fighting video game released in 2008, Ultra Street Fighter 4 has taken the popular video game series The Street Fighter to a new level. Now the company has released a new trailer showcasing the strengths and skills of new fighter, Elena.
Tomoaki Ayano, producer is seen speaking in Japanese detailing the skill set and strengths of Elena.
The game introduces five new characters namely Poison, Hugo, Elena and Rolento with the fifth one being a mystery. All these characters have special abilities and will join the massive roster of 44 characters.
The game will also bring in new battle environments like Pitstop 109, Mad Gear Hideout, Cosmic Elevator, Blast Furnace, Half Pipe and Jurassic Era Research Facility. It also adds new modes and features that will better the player's gameplay options.
The game is available for PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 as a digital upgrade version costing $14.99 for all three platforms. The PC version will be available on August 2014 and console version on June 2014.
(YouTube Courtesy: CapcomChannel)
Meanwhile, Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2, an action-adventure video game from developer MercurySteam and publisher Konami has gotten a new trailer video that shows the weapon and ability upgrading system in the game,
The game is a sequel to the 2010's Castlevania: Lords of Shadow and it also happens to be the thirty-fifth installment on Castlevania franchise. The story in Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 is set in both the medieval and modern worlds. The player will be controlling a Dracula character known as Gabriel Belmont, whose chief weapon is Blood Whip.
The game was released on 25 February for PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
(YouTube Courtesy: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow)
Additionally, Dead Nation Apocalypse, a zombie apocalypse shooter from developer Housemarque got a new video trailer showing the improvements the game has from its predecessor, the 2010's Dead Nation.
It has also been confirmed in the PlayStation Blog that the game will also be releasing for US PlayStation 4 on 4 March via PlayStation Store, costing $14.99. PlayStation Plus subscribers will however, get it for free.
The game will have several improvements to its PlayStation 4 port like:
- Visual improvements - Game will run at full 1080p HD and will have improved textures, rendering, and effects.
- There will be a new gameplay that allows players a quick weapon select, Challenge mode (where players can send scores to friends and see the other player's avatar when playing it) and a Broadcast+ mode (players can broadcast the game in an interactive live steam and others will have an option to vote on the positive and negative effect in the game).
(YouTube Courtesy: PlayStation)
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Xbox’s September Games with Gold Features Halo Reach As Halo 5: Guardians And Master Chief Collection Get Details
- ‘Minecraft Xbox One Edition’ Updates From Devs Plus More On Minecraft On The Xbox Platform
- ‘GTA V’ Zombies DLC Cheat Code Proves Character Change For Players---Report
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Gets Spotted In The Samsung Website, Unpacked Teaser and A Blocky Case
- ‘Assassin’s Creed Unity’ Delayed To November As ‘Rogue’ Gets More Story Details
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Google Chrome 64-bit for Windows 8 and Window 7 with Mac Beta Available
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Google Can Kill Samsung with Android KitKat and Android One: Here's How