Human Barbie Doll Valeria Lukyanova Dangerously Thin Waist: Quits Eating And Drinking to Turn into Human Demi God
By Sonam Malik | March 1, 2014 6:47 PM EST
Valeria Lukyanova has shocked the world by her recent decision of starving herself to achieve the status of human demigod. Valeria, a "real-life" Barbie doll is apparently not eating a single morsel, just so she can achieve a waist akin to a Barbie doll, which she believes is a form of human demigod.
Human Barbie Doll
"The aim of my life is to come to this planet to help people to realize that it is necessary to move from the role of the 'human consumer' to the role of 'human demigod,'" explained the Ukrainian girl in a documentary Space Barbie, reported Latino Post. "I am everything Everything is love. Love is God. I am you and you are me."
In the past Valeria has used plastic surgery, make-up and contact lenses to transform her looks into a human Barbie. Reportedly, Valeria is not doing all this to distinguish herself from the human race, but she is doing this out of her belief in spirituality. In the documentary, Valeria has talked about her bizarre sense of being a spiritual guru and she thinks she is using her unflawed appearance to bring light in the world
It is strange how Valeria is letting go off her human avatar, just to transform into something (demigod), which is a rare entity on earth. However, Valeria doesn't seem to be affected by the fact what people think about her.
She purportedly considers that she has come to earth for a special reason and her spiritual name is not Valeria but Amatue. She shocked viewers by revealing in the documentary that she started having a new vision of spirits when she was 12-13 years old and she has taken birth many times on various planets and was born as a king in one her past lives, according to Daily Star.
"I use my appearance to promote my spiritual ideas. It works perfectly well. That's why I will always use this tool," she said, adding that it's "wonderful to look like a doll."
Do you think Valeria's determination to turn herself in a human demi god by starving and achieving a thin waist Barbie look-alike persona a dangerous way to live life? Leave your comments below.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Khloe Kardashian Baby Bump Pictures Allegedly Arrive on Instagram, Reported to be Pregnant with French Montana's Baby
- Kim Kardashian's Divorce Struggles: Kanye West Emotionally Unavailable, Neglects Kim and North West on Trip to Mexico
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Travel at Own Risk; Emirates, Qantas Differ on Flying over Iraq Warzone; Emirates Reroutes, Qantas Pushes On
- CCTV Footage Captured Children Being Beaten To Sleep And Physically Abused Inside Nursery
- Nexus 6 Likely Confirmed as Motorola 5.9-Inch Phablet on Release Date – Report