Human Barbie Doll Valeria Lukyanova Dangerously Thin Waist: Quits Eating And Drinking to Turn into Human Demi God
By Sonam Malik | March 1, 2014 6:47 PM EST
Valeria Lukyanova has shocked the world by her recent decision of starving herself to achieve the status of human demigod. Valeria, a "real-life" Barbie doll is apparently not eating a single morsel, just so she can achieve a waist akin to a Barbie doll, which she believes is a form of human demigod.
Human Barbie Doll
"The aim of my life is to come to this planet to help people to realize that it is necessary to move from the role of the 'human consumer' to the role of 'human demigod,'" explained the Ukrainian girl in a documentary Space Barbie, reported Latino Post. "I am everything Everything is love. Love is God. I am you and you are me."
In the past Valeria has used plastic surgery, make-up and contact lenses to transform her looks into a human Barbie. Reportedly, Valeria is not doing all this to distinguish herself from the human race, but she is doing this out of her belief in spirituality. In the documentary, Valeria has talked about her bizarre sense of being a spiritual guru and she thinks she is using her unflawed appearance to bring light in the world
It is strange how Valeria is letting go off her human avatar, just to transform into something (demigod), which is a rare entity on earth. However, Valeria doesn't seem to be affected by the fact what people think about her.
She purportedly considers that she has come to earth for a special reason and her spiritual name is not Valeria but Amatue. She shocked viewers by revealing in the documentary that she started having a new vision of spirits when she was 12-13 years old and she has taken birth many times on various planets and was born as a king in one her past lives, according to Daily Star.
"I use my appearance to promote my spiritual ideas. It works perfectly well. That's why I will always use this tool," she said, adding that it's "wonderful to look like a doll."
Do you think Valeria's determination to turn herself in a human demi god by starving and achieving a thin waist Barbie look-alike persona a dangerous way to live life? Leave your comments below.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 15, 2014: Liam Confronts Quinn About Her Secret Regarding Paris [WATCH VIDEO]
- Kylie Jenner Admits Butting Heads With Kim Kardashian And Reveals Plans To Move Out
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 Plus vs Xiaomi Mi4 – The iPhone Killer Certainly Can Battle Well With The New Apple Phablet
- Apple iOS 8 Can Trump Google Android 5.0 L Upon September 17 Release
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Twitter Photo Of British Medical Muslima Student Holding Severed Head
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet