Human Barbie Doll Valeria Lukyanova Dangerously Thin Waist: Quits Eating And Drinking to Turn into Human Demi God
By Sonam Malik | March 1, 2014 6:47 PM EST
Valeria Lukyanova has shocked the world by her recent decision of starving herself to achieve the status of human demigod. Valeria, a "real-life" Barbie doll is apparently not eating a single morsel, just so she can achieve a waist akin to a Barbie doll, which she believes is a form of human demigod.
Human Barbie Doll
"The aim of my life is to come to this planet to help people to realize that it is necessary to move from the role of the 'human consumer' to the role of 'human demigod,'" explained the Ukrainian girl in a documentary Space Barbie, reported Latino Post. "I am everything Everything is love. Love is God. I am you and you are me."
In the past Valeria has used plastic surgery, make-up and contact lenses to transform her looks into a human Barbie. Reportedly, Valeria is not doing all this to distinguish herself from the human race, but she is doing this out of her belief in spirituality. In the documentary, Valeria has talked about her bizarre sense of being a spiritual guru and she thinks she is using her unflawed appearance to bring light in the world
It is strange how Valeria is letting go off her human avatar, just to transform into something (demigod), which is a rare entity on earth. However, Valeria doesn't seem to be affected by the fact what people think about her.
She purportedly considers that she has come to earth for a special reason and her spiritual name is not Valeria but Amatue. She shocked viewers by revealing in the documentary that she started having a new vision of spirits when she was 12-13 years old and she has taken birth many times on various planets and was born as a king in one her past lives, according to Daily Star.
"I use my appearance to promote my spiritual ideas. It works perfectly well. That's why I will always use this tool," she said, adding that it's "wonderful to look like a doll."
Do you think Valeria's determination to turn herself in a human demi god by starving and achieving a thin waist Barbie look-alike persona a dangerous way to live life? Leave your comments below.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown