Human Barbie Doll Valeria Lukyanova Dangerously Thin Waist: Quits Eating And Drinking to Turn into Human Demi God
By Sonam Malik | March 1, 2014 6:47 PM EST
Valeria Lukyanova has shocked the world by her recent decision of starving herself to achieve the status of human demigod. Valeria, a "real-life" Barbie doll is apparently not eating a single morsel, just so she can achieve a waist akin to a Barbie doll, which she believes is a form of human demigod.
Human Barbie Doll
"The aim of my life is to come to this planet to help people to realize that it is necessary to move from the role of the 'human consumer' to the role of 'human demigod,'" explained the Ukrainian girl in a documentary Space Barbie, reported Latino Post. "I am everything Everything is love. Love is God. I am you and you are me."
In the past Valeria has used plastic surgery, make-up and contact lenses to transform her looks into a human Barbie. Reportedly, Valeria is not doing all this to distinguish herself from the human race, but she is doing this out of her belief in spirituality. In the documentary, Valeria has talked about her bizarre sense of being a spiritual guru and she thinks she is using her unflawed appearance to bring light in the world
It is strange how Valeria is letting go off her human avatar, just to transform into something (demigod), which is a rare entity on earth. However, Valeria doesn't seem to be affected by the fact what people think about her.
She purportedly considers that she has come to earth for a special reason and her spiritual name is not Valeria but Amatue. She shocked viewers by revealing in the documentary that she started having a new vision of spirits when she was 12-13 years old and she has taken birth many times on various planets and was born as a king in one her past lives, according to Daily Star.
"I use my appearance to promote my spiritual ideas. It works perfectly well. That's why I will always use this tool," she said, adding that it's "wonderful to look like a doll."
Do you think Valeria's determination to turn herself in a human demi god by starving and achieving a thin waist Barbie look-alike persona a dangerous way to live life? Leave your comments below.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage