'2 Broke Girls' Season 3 Spoilers: 'Episode 18 - And the Near Death Experience' Airs on Mar. 3, 2014 [WATCH VIDEO]
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | March 1, 2014 2:46 AM EST
A new fun on "2 Broke Girls" Season 3 is going to start on Mar. 3, 2014 with "Episode 18 - And the Near Death Experience." Watch out for some escape plan that involves some window and the rain. It's going to be a dripping Monday on CBS TV Network from 8:30 to 9:00 p.m. EST/PST.
In 'Episode 17 - And the Married Man Sleepover,' Caroline Channing (Beth Behrs) and Max Black (Kat Dennings) treated themselves to very special hair appointments. Guess who did the big reveal? It was Max and her new big hairdo. Caroline even told Max that she looked like Dame Edna. According to Wiki, Dame Edna Everage is a character created and performed by Australian dadaist performer and comedian Barry Humphries.
Caroline, on the other hand, just when Max was flaunting her hair, was already thinking on how to confront Juliette (Andrea Gabriel), the wife of Nicolas (Gilles Marini), on Skype. But Caroline was surprised when Juliette gave her permission to sleep with Nicolas. Caroline didn't even have the chance to say her French.
Then Caroline had dinner date with Nicolas. She decided to ask Max and Deke (Erik Andre) to join her at Nicolas' loft. Caroline thought it would ensure her that Max wouldn't do anything that she might regret.
What not to miss? Deke called Nicolas a married man who's single. Plus, Caroline and Nicolas were doing the tango!
According to CBS, Caroline will soon be going into a tailspin and brings Max into the mix in Episode 18. Nicolas will tell Caroline that he would be leaving his wife for her, and as what might be expected, Caroline goes into panic mode.
"Nicolas texted me. What should I do?" barreling inside the restaurant in her waitress uniform, Caroline asks Max.
"Just ignore it . . ." Max starts to say.
Watch "2 Broke Girls" on Monday, Mar. 3, 3014, to know what else Caroline and Max are going to say.
Aside from Max and Caroline, other regulars on the show are Oleg (Jonathan Kite), Earl (Garett Morris), Han Lee (Matthew Moy), Johnny (Nick Zano) and Sophie Kachinsky (Jennifer Coolidge). According to TV Guide, the guest stars for Episode 18 are Juliette (Andrea Gabriel), Nicolas (Gilles Marini) and Sherlock Mary (Fortune Feimster).
Episode 18 was live-filmed on Feb. 11, 2014 at 5:00 p.m. with production code #2J6818 as stated on 2 Broke Girls Wiki.
Stay tuned for more updates and spoilers. Click here (official YouTube channel of CBS) to watch the 2 Broke Girls previous episodes.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast