'2 Broke Girls' Season 3 Spoilers: 'Episode 18 - And the Near Death Experience' Airs on Mar. 3, 2014 [WATCH VIDEO]
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | March 1, 2014 2:46 AM EST
A new fun on "2 Broke Girls" Season 3 is going to start on Mar. 3, 2014 with "Episode 18 - And the Near Death Experience." Watch out for some escape plan that involves some window and the rain. It's going to be a dripping Monday on CBS TV Network from 8:30 to 9:00 p.m. EST/PST.
In 'Episode 17 - And the Married Man Sleepover,' Caroline Channing (Beth Behrs) and Max Black (Kat Dennings) treated themselves to very special hair appointments. Guess who did the big reveal? It was Max and her new big hairdo. Caroline even told Max that she looked like Dame Edna. According to Wiki, Dame Edna Everage is a character created and performed by Australian dadaist performer and comedian Barry Humphries.
Caroline, on the other hand, just when Max was flaunting her hair, was already thinking on how to confront Juliette (Andrea Gabriel), the wife of Nicolas (Gilles Marini), on Skype. But Caroline was surprised when Juliette gave her permission to sleep with Nicolas. Caroline didn't even have the chance to say her French.
Then Caroline had dinner date with Nicolas. She decided to ask Max and Deke (Erik Andre) to join her at Nicolas' loft. Caroline thought it would ensure her that Max wouldn't do anything that she might regret.
What not to miss? Deke called Nicolas a married man who's single. Plus, Caroline and Nicolas were doing the tango!
According to CBS, Caroline will soon be going into a tailspin and brings Max into the mix in Episode 18. Nicolas will tell Caroline that he would be leaving his wife for her, and as what might be expected, Caroline goes into panic mode.
"Nicolas texted me. What should I do?" barreling inside the restaurant in her waitress uniform, Caroline asks Max.
"Just ignore it . . ." Max starts to say.
Watch "2 Broke Girls" on Monday, Mar. 3, 3014, to know what else Caroline and Max are going to say.
Aside from Max and Caroline, other regulars on the show are Oleg (Jonathan Kite), Earl (Garett Morris), Han Lee (Matthew Moy), Johnny (Nick Zano) and Sophie Kachinsky (Jennifer Coolidge). According to TV Guide, the guest stars for Episode 18 are Juliette (Andrea Gabriel), Nicolas (Gilles Marini) and Sherlock Mary (Fortune Feimster).
Episode 18 was live-filmed on Feb. 11, 2014 at 5:00 p.m. with production code #2J6818 as stated on 2 Broke Girls Wiki.
Stay tuned for more updates and spoilers. Click here (official YouTube channel of CBS) to watch the 2 Broke Girls previous episodes.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM