'2 Broke Girls' Season 3 Spoilers: 'Episode 18 - And the Near Death Experience' Airs on Mar. 3, 2014 [WATCH VIDEO]
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | March 1, 2014 2:46 AM EST
A new fun on "2 Broke Girls" Season 3 is going to start on Mar. 3, 2014 with "Episode 18 - And the Near Death Experience." Watch out for some escape plan that involves some window and the rain. It's going to be a dripping Monday on CBS TV Network from 8:30 to 9:00 p.m. EST/PST.
In 'Episode 17 - And the Married Man Sleepover,' Caroline Channing (Beth Behrs) and Max Black (Kat Dennings) treated themselves to very special hair appointments. Guess who did the big reveal? It was Max and her new big hairdo. Caroline even told Max that she looked like Dame Edna. According to Wiki, Dame Edna Everage is a character created and performed by Australian dadaist performer and comedian Barry Humphries.
Caroline, on the other hand, just when Max was flaunting her hair, was already thinking on how to confront Juliette (Andrea Gabriel), the wife of Nicolas (Gilles Marini), on Skype. But Caroline was surprised when Juliette gave her permission to sleep with Nicolas. Caroline didn't even have the chance to say her French.
Then Caroline had dinner date with Nicolas. She decided to ask Max and Deke (Erik Andre) to join her at Nicolas' loft. Caroline thought it would ensure her that Max wouldn't do anything that she might regret.
What not to miss? Deke called Nicolas a married man who's single. Plus, Caroline and Nicolas were doing the tango!
According to CBS, Caroline will soon be going into a tailspin and brings Max into the mix in Episode 18. Nicolas will tell Caroline that he would be leaving his wife for her, and as what might be expected, Caroline goes into panic mode.
"Nicolas texted me. What should I do?" barreling inside the restaurant in her waitress uniform, Caroline asks Max.
"Just ignore it . . ." Max starts to say.
Watch "2 Broke Girls" on Monday, Mar. 3, 3014, to know what else Caroline and Max are going to say.
Aside from Max and Caroline, other regulars on the show are Oleg (Jonathan Kite), Earl (Garett Morris), Han Lee (Matthew Moy), Johnny (Nick Zano) and Sophie Kachinsky (Jennifer Coolidge). According to TV Guide, the guest stars for Episode 18 are Juliette (Andrea Gabriel), Nicolas (Gilles Marini) and Sherlock Mary (Fortune Feimster).
Episode 18 was live-filmed on Feb. 11, 2014 at 5:00 p.m. with production code #2J6818 as stated on 2 Broke Girls Wiki.
Stay tuned for more updates and spoilers. Click here (official YouTube channel of CBS) to watch the 2 Broke Girls previous episodes.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery