'2 Broke Girls' Season 3 Spoilers: 'Episode 18 - And the Near Death Experience' Airs on Mar. 3, 2014 [WATCH VIDEO]
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | March 1, 2014 2:46 AM EST
A new fun on "2 Broke Girls" Season 3 is going to start on Mar. 3, 2014 with "Episode 18 - And the Near Death Experience." Watch out for some escape plan that involves some window and the rain. It's going to be a dripping Monday on CBS TV Network from 8:30 to 9:00 p.m. EST/PST.
In 'Episode 17 - And the Married Man Sleepover,' Caroline Channing (Beth Behrs) and Max Black (Kat Dennings) treated themselves to very special hair appointments. Guess who did the big reveal? It was Max and her new big hairdo. Caroline even told Max that she looked like Dame Edna. According to Wiki, Dame Edna Everage is a character created and performed by Australian dadaist performer and comedian Barry Humphries.
Caroline, on the other hand, just when Max was flaunting her hair, was already thinking on how to confront Juliette (Andrea Gabriel), the wife of Nicolas (Gilles Marini), on Skype. But Caroline was surprised when Juliette gave her permission to sleep with Nicolas. Caroline didn't even have the chance to say her French.
Then Caroline had dinner date with Nicolas. She decided to ask Max and Deke (Erik Andre) to join her at Nicolas' loft. Caroline thought it would ensure her that Max wouldn't do anything that she might regret.
What not to miss? Deke called Nicolas a married man who's single. Plus, Caroline and Nicolas were doing the tango!
According to CBS, Caroline will soon be going into a tailspin and brings Max into the mix in Episode 18. Nicolas will tell Caroline that he would be leaving his wife for her, and as what might be expected, Caroline goes into panic mode.
"Nicolas texted me. What should I do?" barreling inside the restaurant in her waitress uniform, Caroline asks Max.
"Just ignore it . . ." Max starts to say.
Watch "2 Broke Girls" on Monday, Mar. 3, 3014, to know what else Caroline and Max are going to say.
Aside from Max and Caroline, other regulars on the show are Oleg (Jonathan Kite), Earl (Garett Morris), Han Lee (Matthew Moy), Johnny (Nick Zano) and Sophie Kachinsky (Jennifer Coolidge). According to TV Guide, the guest stars for Episode 18 are Juliette (Andrea Gabriel), Nicolas (Gilles Marini) and Sherlock Mary (Fortune Feimster).
Episode 18 was live-filmed on Feb. 11, 2014 at 5:00 p.m. with production code #2J6818 as stated on 2 Broke Girls Wiki.
Stay tuned for more updates and spoilers. Click here (official YouTube channel of CBS) to watch the 2 Broke Girls previous episodes.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown