'2 Broke Girls' Season 3 Spoilers: 'Episode 18 - And the Near Death Experience' Airs on Mar. 3, 2014 [WATCH VIDEO]
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | March 1, 2014 2:46 AM EST
A new fun on "2 Broke Girls" Season 3 is going to start on Mar. 3, 2014 with "Episode 18 - And the Near Death Experience." Watch out for some escape plan that involves some window and the rain. It's going to be a dripping Monday on CBS TV Network from 8:30 to 9:00 p.m. EST/PST.
In 'Episode 17 - And the Married Man Sleepover,' Caroline Channing (Beth Behrs) and Max Black (Kat Dennings) treated themselves to very special hair appointments. Guess who did the big reveal? It was Max and her new big hairdo. Caroline even told Max that she looked like Dame Edna. According to Wiki, Dame Edna Everage is a character created and performed by Australian dadaist performer and comedian Barry Humphries.
Caroline, on the other hand, just when Max was flaunting her hair, was already thinking on how to confront Juliette (Andrea Gabriel), the wife of Nicolas (Gilles Marini), on Skype. But Caroline was surprised when Juliette gave her permission to sleep with Nicolas. Caroline didn't even have the chance to say her French.
Then Caroline had dinner date with Nicolas. She decided to ask Max and Deke (Erik Andre) to join her at Nicolas' loft. Caroline thought it would ensure her that Max wouldn't do anything that she might regret.
What not to miss? Deke called Nicolas a married man who's single. Plus, Caroline and Nicolas were doing the tango!
According to CBS, Caroline will soon be going into a tailspin and brings Max into the mix in Episode 18. Nicolas will tell Caroline that he would be leaving his wife for her, and as what might be expected, Caroline goes into panic mode.
"Nicolas texted me. What should I do?" barreling inside the restaurant in her waitress uniform, Caroline asks Max.
"Just ignore it . . ." Max starts to say.
Watch "2 Broke Girls" on Monday, Mar. 3, 3014, to know what else Caroline and Max are going to say.
Aside from Max and Caroline, other regulars on the show are Oleg (Jonathan Kite), Earl (Garett Morris), Han Lee (Matthew Moy), Johnny (Nick Zano) and Sophie Kachinsky (Jennifer Coolidge). According to TV Guide, the guest stars for Episode 18 are Juliette (Andrea Gabriel), Nicolas (Gilles Marini) and Sherlock Mary (Fortune Feimster).
Episode 18 was live-filmed on Feb. 11, 2014 at 5:00 p.m. with production code #2J6818 as stated on 2 Broke Girls Wiki.
Stay tuned for more updates and spoilers. Click here (official YouTube channel of CBS) to watch the 2 Broke Girls previous episodes.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks