Grey’s Anatomy Season 10 Spoilers: Will April and Jackson’s Marriage Bring Forth More Complications?
By Keerthi Mohan | March 1, 2014 12:50 AM EST
“Grey’s Anatomy” returned after a brief break on Thursday, and picked up from where it left before the show went on a 10-week hiatus.
The previous episode saw Jackson barging in during April’s wedding to Matthew, and April was torn between her feeling for her fiancé as well as her best friend.
And on Thursday, April's fans got a pleasant surprise when she was shown running away with Jackson. The duo not only elope, but also get married.
However, the wedding ceremony is not shown to viewers and the couple decide to keep their nuptials a secret for the time being.
Sarah Drew, who plays the role of April in the series, revealed on Thursday that the cat might soon be out of the bag as it is hard to pretend you are not married when you are constantly working together.
“Well, because now there’s this rule against fraternization they’re kind of in a rough spot. They can either pretend that they’re not together in any way shape or form, or they’re going to have to tell their secret. We’ll find out in the next episode what they choose to do,” she told Entertainment Weekly.
But because the Sloan Grey Memorial Hospital is motting a policy that requires its employees to declare their relationships, April and Jackson will have to declare their wedding sooner.
In the meantime, it is not going to be smooth sailing for April and Jackson. Although the couple had a sexual relationship for a while, and they are close friends, Jackson and April have never dated. They rushed into marriage and it will take them sometime to get used to each other.
Also, there are many aspects of Jackson’s life that April is unaware of, and her meeting with Jackson’s mother is also expected to be tense.
Now that April and Jackson have found each other, what happens to their jilted lovers? Jackson’s girlfriend Stephanie was seen reeling from the shock of her boyfriend running away right before her very own eyes. Taking advantage of the hospital’s fraternization policy, a bitter Stephanie also lodges a complaint against Jackson.
And as for Matthew, he is so humiliated that he doesn’t want to ever see April.
“He just can’t show his face. It’s awful. Like, as awesome as it is that April and Jackson are together, what they did to Stephanie and Matthew is just horrific and so awful. They’ve left so much destruction in their wake,” Drew noted.
Now that April has finally made her choice, drama is sure to ensue as all four of them have to work together in the hospital. But, fans of the show are rooting for a happy ending for April and Jackson, and social networking sites are flooded with messages appreciating the plot's twist.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date