Grey’s Anatomy Season 10 Spoilers: Will April and Jackson’s Marriage Bring Forth More Complications?
By Keerthi Mohan | March 1, 2014 12:50 AM EST
“Grey’s Anatomy” returned after a brief break on Thursday, and picked up from where it left before the show went on a 10-week hiatus.
The previous episode saw Jackson barging in during April’s wedding to Matthew, and April was torn between her feeling for her fiancé as well as her best friend.
And on Thursday, April's fans got a pleasant surprise when she was shown running away with Jackson. The duo not only elope, but also get married.
However, the wedding ceremony is not shown to viewers and the couple decide to keep their nuptials a secret for the time being.
Sarah Drew, who plays the role of April in the series, revealed on Thursday that the cat might soon be out of the bag as it is hard to pretend you are not married when you are constantly working together.
“Well, because now there’s this rule against fraternization they’re kind of in a rough spot. They can either pretend that they’re not together in any way shape or form, or they’re going to have to tell their secret. We’ll find out in the next episode what they choose to do,” she told Entertainment Weekly.
But because the Sloan Grey Memorial Hospital is motting a policy that requires its employees to declare their relationships, April and Jackson will have to declare their wedding sooner.
In the meantime, it is not going to be smooth sailing for April and Jackson. Although the couple had a sexual relationship for a while, and they are close friends, Jackson and April have never dated. They rushed into marriage and it will take them sometime to get used to each other.
Also, there are many aspects of Jackson’s life that April is unaware of, and her meeting with Jackson’s mother is also expected to be tense.
Now that April and Jackson have found each other, what happens to their jilted lovers? Jackson’s girlfriend Stephanie was seen reeling from the shock of her boyfriend running away right before her very own eyes. Taking advantage of the hospital’s fraternization policy, a bitter Stephanie also lodges a complaint against Jackson.
And as for Matthew, he is so humiliated that he doesn’t want to ever see April.
“He just can’t show his face. It’s awful. Like, as awesome as it is that April and Jackson are together, what they did to Stephanie and Matthew is just horrific and so awful. They’ve left so much destruction in their wake,” Drew noted.
Now that April has finally made her choice, drama is sure to ensue as all four of them have to work together in the hospital. But, fans of the show are rooting for a happy ending for April and Jackson, and social networking sites are flooded with messages appreciating the plot's twist.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight