Miley Cyrus is a Home Wrecker? VMA’s Antic Ruined Robin Thicke’s Marriage
By Rachelle Corpuz | February 28, 2014 11:33 PM EST
Is Miley Cyrus a home wrecker? The 21-year-old pop songstress is apparently being linked to the break-up of Robin Thicke and Paula Patton's nine-year-long marriage.
Sources close to Robin and Paula told TMZ that Miley's antics during the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards (VMA) was one of the reasons why their marriage fell apart. The popular gossip entertainment Web site reported that Miley's performance at the VMA came to Paula as a surprise. Although she knew that Robin and Miley will be performing a single number, the former Disney star's raunchy improvisation made Paula feel humiliated and completely insulted.
REUTERS/Remko De Waal
Singer Miley Cyrus smokes on stage after receiving the Best Video award during the 2013 MTV Europe Music Awards at the Ziggo Dome in Amsterdam November 10, 2013. REUTERS/Remko De Waal
Paula got into a heated argument with Robin immediately after the show. She felt she was awfully embarrassed in front of national TV. The source stated that Robin's allegedly nonchalant attitude, such as his being pictured grabbing a woman's ass in the VMA after-parties, continuous partying with different women, has fueled her intention to end her relationship with him. Things between Paula and her soon-to-be ex-husband just never got better.
As for Miley, a source close to her revealed to Hollywood Life that she is angered and pissed why her name is being linked to Paula and Robin's separation. "Miley is so sick of being dragged into all these breakups," said the source. "She had nothing to do with Robin and Paula splitting, just like she had nothing to do with Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez breaking up." The source made it clear that Miley's VMA performance with Robin doesn't mean anything and that nothing was going on between them.
Robin is devastated how his marriage has turned. According to another report by TMZ, he is going to win his wife back. He promised that he will stop doing the crazy things he had been embroiled in the past so that Paula can take him back. The duo first met when Robin was only 15 years old. They wed in 2005 and welcomed their son, Julian Fuego, five years later.
Is Robin's gestures a little too late? Should Paula take him back for the sake of their son?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown