Call of Duty: Ghosts Introduces New Customization Items - Villains, Onslaught DLC Now Available
By Aditya Bhat | February 28, 2014 10:56 PM EST
Call of Duty: Ghosts, the FPS title from developer Infinity Ward and publisher Activision, has announced the introduction of new customization items.
It has been revealed that the company will be releasing some of the famous and notorious villains in the history of Call of Duty multiplayer characters like Vladimir Makarov (a terrorist leader in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2).
Infinity Ward rolls out new customization items.
The pack, titled Makarov Legend Pack, will include weapon camo, patch, reticle, playercard and background.
Apart from Makarov, it will also have two other notorious villains - Modern Warfare 2's Imran Zakhaev and Ghost's Gabriel T. Rorke. Players can also try out the Hazmat suit that will make them stand out from the crowd.
The Makarov Legend Pack costs $3.99. Players can buy the Hazmat suit for $1.99. (See Also: Call of Duty: Ghosts Gets New Patch for All Platforms)
Meanwhile, Activision has also announced that Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 will get four new personalization packs, where every set will have a weapon camo, three reticles and an animated calling card. It will be priced at $1.99 each.
Both customization items for Ghosts and personalization packs for Black Ops 2 will be available on 4 March 2014.
Onslaught DLC Now Available
Activision has released Onslaught DLC pack for PC, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4.
The DLC pack will feature four new multiplayer maps (Fog, BayView, Containment and Ignition) and an Extinction level. It will also have a new weapon - the Maverick dual-purpose assault/sniper rifle. The DLC will cost $14.99 but it will be free for Season Pass holders.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Semi-Nude Balmain Lattice Dress At Paris Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Sims 4' First Expansion Pack To Roll Out Tomorrow With Halloween Theme Via Teaser Images
- The Pirate Bay Contains Malicious Advertisements: Using TPB Can Infect Your Computer With Malware
- Windows Insider Program: How to Get Windows 10 the Next Generation Operating System
- ‘Destiny’ New DLC For PlayStation And Xbox: Future Missions, Strikes And Raids Revealed
- Xbox One Sales Gear Up in China And UK As October System Update Improves Hardware
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks