Call of Duty: Ghosts Introduces New Customization Items - Villains, Onslaught DLC Now Available
By Aditya Bhat | February 28, 2014 10:56 PM EST
Call of Duty: Ghosts, the FPS title from developer Infinity Ward and publisher Activision, has announced the introduction of new customization items.
It has been revealed that the company will be releasing some of the famous and notorious villains in the history of Call of Duty multiplayer characters like Vladimir Makarov (a terrorist leader in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2).
Infinity Ward rolls out new customization items.
The pack, titled Makarov Legend Pack, will include weapon camo, patch, reticle, playercard and background.
Apart from Makarov, it will also have two other notorious villains - Modern Warfare 2's Imran Zakhaev and Ghost's Gabriel T. Rorke. Players can also try out the Hazmat suit that will make them stand out from the crowd.
The Makarov Legend Pack costs $3.99. Players can buy the Hazmat suit for $1.99. (See Also: Call of Duty: Ghosts Gets New Patch for All Platforms)
Meanwhile, Activision has also announced that Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 will get four new personalization packs, where every set will have a weapon camo, three reticles and an animated calling card. It will be priced at $1.99 each.
Both customization items for Ghosts and personalization packs for Black Ops 2 will be available on 4 March 2014.
Onslaught DLC Now Available
Activision has released Onslaught DLC pack for PC, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4.
The DLC pack will feature four new multiplayer maps (Fog, BayView, Containment and Ignition) and an Extinction level. It will also have a new weapon - the Maverick dual-purpose assault/sniper rifle. The DLC will cost $14.99 but it will be free for Season Pass holders.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 64-Bit Octa-Core CPU Expected On Samsung Galaxy S6 And Sony Xperia Z4
- Nexus 9 NVIDIA Tegra K1 Beats Nexus 6 Adreno 420, Galaxy Note 4 Mali T-760 In GPU Tests
- Sony Xperia Z3, Z1, Z1 Compact And Z Ultra Latest Firmware 23.0.A.2.108 And 14.4.A.0.155 Certified
- Android 5.0 Lollipop SDK Makes Rooting More Difficult And Overriding Impose Serious Risk To Attacks
- Skype Gets A New Exclusive Feature On The Windows Phone
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier
- Galaxy Note 4: Best Big-Screen Phone, Says Samsung; Analysts Believe Note 4 Unlikely To Beat iPhone 6 Plus [Watch Video]