GTA 5: DLC Rumors Reveal Jet Pack, UFO Cult, Aliens; Rockstar Announces Business Update Release Date, 10 Verified Jobs Update
By Aditya Bhat | February 28, 2014 9:20 PM EST
Developer Rockstar Games' open-world game Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA 5), which has broken numerous records in the gaming industry, has gamers guessing about its upcoming downloadable content (DLC). Rumors have been building up on what all the DLC might contain.
2004 's GTA: San Andreas had featured a jetpack but GTA 5, which is set in a fictional Los Santos, does not have any jetpacks for its players. Kotaku reported on 22 February that players have tried to dig up evidence from the game for any hint of what is to come in the GTA 5 DLC.
There is a printed advertisement showing "Jack Sheepe Servicing-Tri Manifold" on the side of Trevor's hangar. Reddit user ddduckkk derived that Jack Sheepe was also the porn stage name of Jake Steed. Also, Daily Dot reported that if we combine all the letters in the advertisement and put it together, it reads as, "JACKSHEEPESERVICINGTRIMANIFOLD." But if it is run on an anagram solver, one of the results was "JETPACK CONFIRMED." Jake Steed had appeared in the movie "The Rocketeer," as a porn star and the movie also has a jetpack that allows one of the characters to fly.
Another evidence for the jetpack is "R-108" that is shown the advertisement, as well as other places in GTA 5. The report says that "The Rocketeer" movie runs for 108 minutes.
Apart from this, Reddit users have also found out some of the mysterious pieces in GTA 5 like UFO wrecks, where users discovered what looks like Chiliad saucer, when aliens abduct Michael. Reddit users also speak about UFO cult.
Also some have reports where players have sighted zombies and bizarre alien writings on top of Mount Chiliad.
Rockstar has also revealed that it will be releasing more content next week with the release of The Business Update. It has also hinted in the post that it will reveal details about Online Heists, the Capture Creator update, new Assassination and Flight School missions for Story Mode.
GTA Online - The Business Update to Roll out 4 March
Rockstar Games has announced in a post that it will release The Business Update on 4 March for GTA Online. The update will roll out three new sports cars, namely the Albany Alpha, Dinka Jester and Grotti Turismo R, which will certainly boost the fun levels of the game.
Apart from these three cars, the company has also announced a new Vestra airplane.
This new update will also add loads of other features into the game, like weapons - the Heavy Pistol and Special Carbine. The update will give players a new business look as it will be adding new suit jackets, slacks, glasses, heels and blouses. It will also be adding business hairstyles and currency themed tattoos. Further, the update will also bring a new collection of masks.
The vehicles and weapons that will be introduced via this update will be available in both Story Mode and Online. The cars will be available for purchase from Legendary Motorsport and Elitas. Weapons will be available for purchase at any Ammu-Nation location in the game.
10 Verified Jobs Update
Rockstar announced via a post on News Wire that it has verified 10 user-created Jobs and will be available on both PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. Below are the approved Jobs:
- LSC Great Eight - Created by DrAtomic1. It is set on the Olympic Freeway, track itself is 0.8 miles long and eight players can play.
- Dirt Track Derby - Created by N8thok, is set in Palomino Highlands and 16 players can play.
- Observe and Race - Created by The_Gemte. It is set in on the road leading to the Observatory. Players will have to take 3 laps.
- Getting High and Low - created by El_Cactus. It is set above Cassidy Creek.
- Through The Grapeseed - Created by LoveLikeJazz. It is set around Grapeseed.
- Sandy Shores Circus - Created by datwista111. It is set near Sandy Shores.
- Senora Desert Hills - Created by: ZardozToast. It is set on the hills of the Senora Desert.
- Nurburgring - Created by Mr_Grandis. It is set around Banham Canyon, Tongva Hills, Great Chaparral and Vinewood Hills.
- Battle GTA - Created by KS-GTA. It is set in the swamps outside Fort Zancudo
- Paintball! - Created by yoduhh62. It is set on Del Perro Beach.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail: