Paul Walker's 'Fast & Furious' Character of Brian O'Conner Lives, Filming to Resume in April
By Johnlee Varghese | February 28, 2014 8:41 PM EST
For the millions of Paul Walker fans eagerly waiting for the next "Fast & Furious 7," there is great deal of good news, as the crew is expected to resume filming in April.
For the fans waiting to watch the action star one last time donning the role of Brian O'Conner, the 2015 release certainly is a long wait.
Reports have confirmed that Walker had already filmed many scenes before the fatal accident, and hence the writers will keep his character alive. However, the late actor's character will subsequently retire in "Fast & Furious 7," reported Hollywood Life Walker has reportedly filmed numerous scenes in multiple locations, including Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates and Bloor St, Toronto, Canada.
The sudden death of Walker in the car-accident in Santa Clarita, California on 30 November 2013 left an irreparable void in many and there was much fear that "Fast & Furious 7" would be incomplete without the star.
The shooting of the film was halted and the cast and crew had indefinitely postponed the schedule. "Right now, all of us at Universal are dedicated to providing support to Paul's immediate family and our extended Fast & Furious family of cast, crew and filmmakers," Daily News quoted the studio's representative.
"We feel it is our responsibility to shut down production on Fast & Furious 7 for a period of time so we can assess all options available to move forward with the franchise."
The release of the extremely popular film was initially slated for July 2014, but was pushed to 2015 after Walker's death.
Tell us how you feel about seeing Walker for the last time in "Fast & Furious 7."
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date