Paul Walker's 'Fast & Furious' Character of Brian O'Conner Lives, Filming to Resume in April
By Johnlee Varghese | February 28, 2014 8:41 PM EST
For the millions of Paul Walker fans eagerly waiting for the next "Fast & Furious 7," there is great deal of good news, as the crew is expected to resume filming in April.
For the fans waiting to watch the action star one last time donning the role of Brian O'Conner, the 2015 release certainly is a long wait.
Reports have confirmed that Walker had already filmed many scenes before the fatal accident, and hence the writers will keep his character alive. However, the late actor's character will subsequently retire in "Fast & Furious 7," reported Hollywood Life Walker has reportedly filmed numerous scenes in multiple locations, including Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates and Bloor St, Toronto, Canada.
The sudden death of Walker in the car-accident in Santa Clarita, California on 30 November 2013 left an irreparable void in many and there was much fear that "Fast & Furious 7" would be incomplete without the star.
The shooting of the film was halted and the cast and crew had indefinitely postponed the schedule. "Right now, all of us at Universal are dedicated to providing support to Paul's immediate family and our extended Fast & Furious family of cast, crew and filmmakers," Daily News quoted the studio's representative.
"We feel it is our responsibility to shut down production on Fast & Furious 7 for a period of time so we can assess all options available to move forward with the franchise."
The release of the extremely popular film was initially slated for July 2014, but was pushed to 2015 after Walker's death.
Tell us how you feel about seeing Walker for the last time in "Fast & Furious 7."
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Kylie Jenner Shamed for Range Rover Boasts
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Taking a Time Off in August Amidst Miscarriage & Adopting a Child Claims
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Exits DWTS For Jennifer Lopez --- Reports
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff