'General Hospital' Spoilers: Sabrina Comforts Patrick Over Robin's Absence?
By Vanessa Francisco | February 28, 2014 7:59 PM EST
New "General Hospital" spoilers have just been released and we now know when Donna Mills will arrive in Port Charles. Mills was previously part of the show "Knots Landing" and she has a lot of excited fans all eager to see her on GH. She will appear on the show starting March 14 but there's not much information yet about what will happen to her character on the show. Rumour has it that Mills will play a major character on GH, though. This could mean her sticking around for much longer but ABC is doing a good job keeping things undercover. However, here's what we know about the coming days:
When Sonny (Maurice Bernard) finds out that his half-brother Ric Lansing (Rick Hearst) is back in Port Charles, he will try to find out if Ric is just trying to find a way to destroy him. "C'mon what do you say?" Ric asked his half-brother in the preview clip as he extends his hand to him. Would Sonny choose to trust Ric? It is very risky because it could be a big mistake if Ric turns out to be Julian Jerome's (Michael DeVry) secret investor.
Meanwhile, Patrick (Jason Thompson) musters enough courage to say goodbye to his wife, Robin (Kimberly McCullogh) and he may just be comforted by a familiar face on the show. He has been very sad since his wife told him she was leaving again after being back for just a short time and his former fiancée Sabrina (Teresa Castillo), who is now pregnant with his child, might just be the one who can give him the comfort he seeks.
"Is everything okay?" Sabrina asks a grim looking Patrick in a preview clip. Patrick almost married Sabrina just before Robin revealed she was alive and being lonely during Robin's absence might just give him another reason to be closer to Sabrina.
Robin will deal with some of her detractors who have learned that she's leaving again but she does not know she is doing it because it could potentially bring Jason back. "If you had any idea, you would just bow down and worship me," Robin told Carly (Laura Wright).
"General Hospital" airs every Monday through Friday at 2:00 P.M. on ABC.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7'—5 Villains To Feature In The Movie, According To Reported Leaks [Spoilers]
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Better Performing Display and Best Overall Screen
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6: Performance, Sales, iOS 8 and Android 5.0 L