'General Hospital' Spoilers: Sabrina Comforts Patrick Over Robin's Absence?
By Vanessa Francisco | February 28, 2014 7:59 PM EST
New "General Hospital" spoilers have just been released and we now know when Donna Mills will arrive in Port Charles. Mills was previously part of the show "Knots Landing" and she has a lot of excited fans all eager to see her on GH. She will appear on the show starting March 14 but there's not much information yet about what will happen to her character on the show. Rumour has it that Mills will play a major character on GH, though. This could mean her sticking around for much longer but ABC is doing a good job keeping things undercover. However, here's what we know about the coming days:
When Sonny (Maurice Bernard) finds out that his half-brother Ric Lansing (Rick Hearst) is back in Port Charles, he will try to find out if Ric is just trying to find a way to destroy him. "C'mon what do you say?" Ric asked his half-brother in the preview clip as he extends his hand to him. Would Sonny choose to trust Ric? It is very risky because it could be a big mistake if Ric turns out to be Julian Jerome's (Michael DeVry) secret investor.
Meanwhile, Patrick (Jason Thompson) musters enough courage to say goodbye to his wife, Robin (Kimberly McCullogh) and he may just be comforted by a familiar face on the show. He has been very sad since his wife told him she was leaving again after being back for just a short time and his former fiancée Sabrina (Teresa Castillo), who is now pregnant with his child, might just be the one who can give him the comfort he seeks.
"Is everything okay?" Sabrina asks a grim looking Patrick in a preview clip. Patrick almost married Sabrina just before Robin revealed she was alive and being lonely during Robin's absence might just give him another reason to be closer to Sabrina.
Robin will deal with some of her detractors who have learned that she's leaving again but she does not know she is doing it because it could potentially bring Jason back. "If you had any idea, you would just bow down and worship me," Robin told Carly (Laura Wright).
"General Hospital" airs every Monday through Friday at 2:00 P.M. on ABC.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Melanoma Could Be Caused By Ageing Genes; Best Diet For Anti-Ageing; Celebrities Who Have Aged Gracefully
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate