'General Hospital' Spoilers: Sabrina Comforts Patrick Over Robin's Absence?
By Vanessa Francisco | February 28, 2014 7:59 PM EST
New "General Hospital" spoilers have just been released and we now know when Donna Mills will arrive in Port Charles. Mills was previously part of the show "Knots Landing" and she has a lot of excited fans all eager to see her on GH. She will appear on the show starting March 14 but there's not much information yet about what will happen to her character on the show. Rumour has it that Mills will play a major character on GH, though. This could mean her sticking around for much longer but ABC is doing a good job keeping things undercover. However, here's what we know about the coming days:
When Sonny (Maurice Bernard) finds out that his half-brother Ric Lansing (Rick Hearst) is back in Port Charles, he will try to find out if Ric is just trying to find a way to destroy him. "C'mon what do you say?" Ric asked his half-brother in the preview clip as he extends his hand to him. Would Sonny choose to trust Ric? It is very risky because it could be a big mistake if Ric turns out to be Julian Jerome's (Michael DeVry) secret investor.
Meanwhile, Patrick (Jason Thompson) musters enough courage to say goodbye to his wife, Robin (Kimberly McCullogh) and he may just be comforted by a familiar face on the show. He has been very sad since his wife told him she was leaving again after being back for just a short time and his former fiancée Sabrina (Teresa Castillo), who is now pregnant with his child, might just be the one who can give him the comfort he seeks.
"Is everything okay?" Sabrina asks a grim looking Patrick in a preview clip. Patrick almost married Sabrina just before Robin revealed she was alive and being lonely during Robin's absence might just give him another reason to be closer to Sabrina.
Robin will deal with some of her detractors who have learned that she's leaving again but she does not know she is doing it because it could potentially bring Jason back. "If you had any idea, you would just bow down and worship me," Robin told Carly (Laura Wright).
"General Hospital" airs every Monday through Friday at 2:00 P.M. on ABC.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 9/11 Dust Cloud Most Likely Have Created Pregnancy Issues: Celebrities Who Posed Nude During Pregnancy
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015
- After James Foley, ISIL Threatens to Behead Another American Journalist Steven Sotloff