'General Hospital' Spoilers: Sabrina Comforts Patrick Over Robin's Absence?
By Vanessa Francisco | February 28, 2014 7:59 PM EST
New "General Hospital" spoilers have just been released and we now know when Donna Mills will arrive in Port Charles. Mills was previously part of the show "Knots Landing" and she has a lot of excited fans all eager to see her on GH. She will appear on the show starting March 14 but there's not much information yet about what will happen to her character on the show. Rumour has it that Mills will play a major character on GH, though. This could mean her sticking around for much longer but ABC is doing a good job keeping things undercover. However, here's what we know about the coming days:
When Sonny (Maurice Bernard) finds out that his half-brother Ric Lansing (Rick Hearst) is back in Port Charles, he will try to find out if Ric is just trying to find a way to destroy him. "C'mon what do you say?" Ric asked his half-brother in the preview clip as he extends his hand to him. Would Sonny choose to trust Ric? It is very risky because it could be a big mistake if Ric turns out to be Julian Jerome's (Michael DeVry) secret investor.
Meanwhile, Patrick (Jason Thompson) musters enough courage to say goodbye to his wife, Robin (Kimberly McCullogh) and he may just be comforted by a familiar face on the show. He has been very sad since his wife told him she was leaving again after being back for just a short time and his former fiancée Sabrina (Teresa Castillo), who is now pregnant with his child, might just be the one who can give him the comfort he seeks.
"Is everything okay?" Sabrina asks a grim looking Patrick in a preview clip. Patrick almost married Sabrina just before Robin revealed she was alive and being lonely during Robin's absence might just give him another reason to be closer to Sabrina.
Robin will deal with some of her detractors who have learned that she's leaving again but she does not know she is doing it because it could potentially bring Jason back. "If you had any idea, you would just bow down and worship me," Robin told Carly (Laura Wright).
"General Hospital" airs every Monday through Friday at 2:00 P.M. on ABC.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- The Bachelor Update: Find Out if Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell Are Still With Each Other
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- 5 Food Scandals That Shocked The World