'Days of Our Lives' Spoilers: Jordan Reveals Her Past with Ben's Arrival?
By Vanessa Francisco | February 28, 2014 7:49 PM EST
Aiden (Daniel Cosgrove) returns to SPD with and apologizes to Hope (Kirstian Alfonso) for assuming conclusions, admitting he was a "jacka**" and understand how difficult it is to raise a child. However, Aiden wrongly assumes that Hope decided not to give Ciara the expensive earrings. Hope gets upset and the two begin to fight again even as they try to work together.
It also looks like Jordan Ridgeway's (Chrishell Stause) secrets are about to be revealed on "Days of Our Lives." The physiotherapist that has been helping Rafe (Galen Gering) wound up and recover in his bed is forced to face her mysterious past because her brother, Ben (Justin Gaston) is now in Salem. Her past has always been a mystery to everyone and she seems to get upset every time someone asks her about it.
Kate (Lauren Koslow) spots Rafe and Jordan inside a pub and goes in to congratulate Rafe for not having to use his cane anymore. She talks to Jordan about her past with Rafe and how she feels very protective of him. She asks Jordan to promise never to hurt Rafe, to which Jordan replied saying she only wants to make him happy. Jordan leaves and Kate admits that she is issuing Jordan a warning.
Kate sneaks inside Jordan's house and finds a box of fake ID's, proving that Jordan has been hiding her identity. Kate then hired a private investigator to spy into Jordan's past only to learn that Jordan is a clean slate and has nothing to hide. Now that Jordan's brother, Ben has just arrived, she may not be able to hide her past completely for much longer. Ben is threatening to unveil whatever secret she has been hiding, whether good or bad.
Meanwhile, Gabi (Camila Banus) deals with Nick's (Blake Berris) taunts as he tries to take advantage of her insecurities before heading out on a date with Tad (Brendan Coughlin). Later, Tad calls to cancel their date and says the tickets fell through. Once they hung up though, Nick pretends to feel bad and suggests that Kate might just be able to get them tickets. Gabi is not sure if they should go out together because of Sonny and Will so Nick takes off as Gabi mutters, saying she will not lose her daughter no matter what.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- Taylor Swift's Famous Ex-Boyfriends: From Harry Styles To Joe Jonas [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Available Through O2 For £380, Other Carriers To Follow Soon
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- ISIS Receives Food, Ammunition Due To Mistake Of Iraqi Pilots
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money