'Days of Our Lives' Spoilers: Jordan Reveals Her Past with Ben's Arrival?
By Vanessa Francisco | February 28, 2014 7:49 PM EST
Aiden (Daniel Cosgrove) returns to SPD with and apologizes to Hope (Kirstian Alfonso) for assuming conclusions, admitting he was a "jacka**" and understand how difficult it is to raise a child. However, Aiden wrongly assumes that Hope decided not to give Ciara the expensive earrings. Hope gets upset and the two begin to fight again even as they try to work together.
It also looks like Jordan Ridgeway's (Chrishell Stause) secrets are about to be revealed on "Days of Our Lives." The physiotherapist that has been helping Rafe (Galen Gering) wound up and recover in his bed is forced to face her mysterious past because her brother, Ben (Justin Gaston) is now in Salem. Her past has always been a mystery to everyone and she seems to get upset every time someone asks her about it.
Kate (Lauren Koslow) spots Rafe and Jordan inside a pub and goes in to congratulate Rafe for not having to use his cane anymore. She talks to Jordan about her past with Rafe and how she feels very protective of him. She asks Jordan to promise never to hurt Rafe, to which Jordan replied saying she only wants to make him happy. Jordan leaves and Kate admits that she is issuing Jordan a warning.
Kate sneaks inside Jordan's house and finds a box of fake ID's, proving that Jordan has been hiding her identity. Kate then hired a private investigator to spy into Jordan's past only to learn that Jordan is a clean slate and has nothing to hide. Now that Jordan's brother, Ben has just arrived, she may not be able to hide her past completely for much longer. Ben is threatening to unveil whatever secret she has been hiding, whether good or bad.
Meanwhile, Gabi (Camila Banus) deals with Nick's (Blake Berris) taunts as he tries to take advantage of her insecurities before heading out on a date with Tad (Brendan Coughlin). Later, Tad calls to cancel their date and says the tickets fell through. Once they hung up though, Nick pretends to feel bad and suggests that Kate might just be able to get them tickets. Gabi is not sure if they should go out together because of Sonny and Will so Nick takes off as Gabi mutters, saying she will not lose her daughter no matter what.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon