Justin Bieber’s Father Splits with Mother So He can Party with the Pop Star
By Tarun Mazumdar | February 28, 2014 7:20 PM EST
Jeremy Bieber, Justin's father has split from mother of his two children Erin Wagner. Reportedly, he wants to lead the pop star life just like his son.
Singer Justin Bieber poses at the premiere of the documentary "Justin Bieber's Believe" in Los Angeles, California December 18, 2013. The documentary opens in the U.S. on December 25.
Jeremy and Erin are living separately but sharing custody of Jazmyn, 5 and Jaxon, 4.
The couple's friends have stated that their relationship has been on the rocks for quite some time now. The rumours of a split have been doing rounds for a while.
The couple has been photographed together until last year. Sources confirm Daily Mail that Erin could not tolerate Jeremy living the starry life. He used to be away for a long time.
Erin tweeted several emotional tweets expressing her unhappiness after Justin's Miami arrest.
On Jan. 16, Erin tweeted a quote picture, "I don't need a perfect one.. I just need someone who can make me feel like I'm the only one."
Only a week later, Justin was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence and an expired license in Miami, Florida. He also resisted the arrest. Jeremy was with him on the vacation.
Beliebers blamed Jeremy for being a bad father.
The day after Justin was released from custody, the father and son duo were spotted partying.
This is not the first time for Jeremy. His behaviour has affected his family in the past as well. He separated from Justin's mom, Pattie Mallette, only 10 months after she gave birth to the pop star.
In Pattie's autobiography, "The Only Way Is Up," she claimed that Jeremy was in jail for fighting when Justin was born. She also mentioned that he lets his son down on numerous occasions.
"Jeremy has always been a bad boy. When he first got together with Pattie he was a big drinker and loved to party," said a source to MailOnline.
"He has always adored his son, but he wasn't mature enough to be a responsible parent and his lifestyle meant he couldn't be there for him like a father should be. He got in trouble with the police and would often leave town, sometimes for months at a time."
The source revealed that Jeremy loves Jaxon and Jazmyne but cannot stay away from partying and living the superstar life.
Justin Bieber and Erin Wegner are still good friends.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight