Justin Bieber’s Father Splits with Mother So He can Party with the Pop Star
By Tarun Mazumdar | February 28, 2014 7:20 PM EST
Jeremy Bieber, Justin's father has split from mother of his two children Erin Wagner. Reportedly, he wants to lead the pop star life just like his son.
Singer Justin Bieber poses at the premiere of the documentary "Justin Bieber's Believe" in Los Angeles, California December 18, 2013. The documentary opens in the U.S. on December 25.
Jeremy and Erin are living separately but sharing custody of Jazmyn, 5 and Jaxon, 4.
The couple's friends have stated that their relationship has been on the rocks for quite some time now. The rumours of a split have been doing rounds for a while.
The couple has been photographed together until last year. Sources confirm Daily Mail that Erin could not tolerate Jeremy living the starry life. He used to be away for a long time.
Erin tweeted several emotional tweets expressing her unhappiness after Justin's Miami arrest.
On Jan. 16, Erin tweeted a quote picture, "I don't need a perfect one.. I just need someone who can make me feel like I'm the only one."
Only a week later, Justin was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence and an expired license in Miami, Florida. He also resisted the arrest. Jeremy was with him on the vacation.
Beliebers blamed Jeremy for being a bad father.
The day after Justin was released from custody, the father and son duo were spotted partying.
This is not the first time for Jeremy. His behaviour has affected his family in the past as well. He separated from Justin's mom, Pattie Mallette, only 10 months after she gave birth to the pop star.
In Pattie's autobiography, "The Only Way Is Up," she claimed that Jeremy was in jail for fighting when Justin was born. She also mentioned that he lets his son down on numerous occasions.
"Jeremy has always been a bad boy. When he first got together with Pattie he was a big drinker and loved to party," said a source to MailOnline.
"He has always adored his son, but he wasn't mature enough to be a responsible parent and his lifestyle meant he couldn't be there for him like a father should be. He got in trouble with the police and would often leave town, sometimes for months at a time."
The source revealed that Jeremy loves Jaxon and Jazmyne but cannot stay away from partying and living the superstar life.
Justin Bieber and Erin Wegner are still good friends.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers – ‘Coda’: Midseason Finale Is ‘Heartbreaking’ And ‘Gut-Wrenching’
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast
- Walmart Canada Black Friday 2014 Ad For Nov. 28, 2014 Up To Dec. 1, 2014 Includes Savings On The iPad Mini 16GB And The Beats Solo HD Drenched Headphones