‘Vampire Diaries’ Season 5 Episode 15 Spoilers: Stefan Still Has Feelings for Elena; Will Katherine Leave for Good?
By Keerthi Mohan | February 28, 2014 7:11 PM EST
“The Vampire Diaries” returned on Thursday after a brief hiatus, and episode 14 of season 5 saw Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Elena (Nina Dobrev) hitting the road to save Damon (Ian Somerhalder), who has been infected with Dr Wes’ virus.
Facebook. The Vampire Diaries
The Vampire Diaries
Stefan lets Elena tag along without realising that she is Katherine, and the previous episode saw them hooking up. Will this encounter with Elena result in the return of Stefan’s feelings for her?
"Katherine is doing the meanest thing she can do to a person, which is just when they get over someone and are in the first stages of healing she tears that wound open again," executive producer Caroline Dries told TV Guide.
"She's forcing Stefan to question, 'Was I an idiot for saying goodbye to Elena and walking away?' So we get into his head a little bit with the turmoil she's putting him through. But it doesn’t take long for Stefan and Caroline (Candice Accola) to know that Katherine has possessed Elena’s body, and they try to get her expelled with help from Matt (Zach Roerig), who is the only one who knows about the transformation," said Dries.
Liv (Penelope Mitchell), the witch who first made her appearance in “The Total Eclipse of the Heart” is set to make a comeback in the upcoming episode, which is titled “Gone Girl.” Bonnie (Kat Graham) and Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) will turn to her for help, and speculations suggest that Liv plays an important role in freeing Elena.
It is not yet sure what will happen to Katherine after she is expelled from Elena’s body – either she will be gone for good, or take possession of another body. But buzz is that Katherine is going to hang around for a while longer and establish a strong relationship with her daughter Nadia.
Meanwhile, Damon is out for blood and he sets out to find Dr Wes to seek revenge. Damon, who had been going down the dark path even before getting infected, will have help from his brother, Stefan, as he battles his demons.
Stefan, who loves Damon unconditionally, will set out to find Damon, despite telling him previously to leave and never return.
There is also a strong possibility of Elena and Damon rekindling their romance.
The relationship between Tyler and Caroline is also set to improve, although it is not yet sure if they will consider taking it to the next level. For now, Tyler is working towards forgiving Caroline for sleeping with Klaus.
“Klaus represents everything that ruined Tyler’s life in the past few years. So Caroline feels terrible that she’s done this to Tyler, but she’s also a strong woman, so she’s perfectly capable of feeling bad about it without Tyler reminding her every five seconds about what she did. They still have some kinks to work out before they can even become friends,” Dries told Tvline.com.
"The Vampire Diaries" Season 5, Episode 15 “Gone Girl” will air on CW on 6 March.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Sept. 22-26 Spoilers: Updates On Nick And Sharon’s Wedding, Hilary, Neil, Phyllis, Chelsea, Billy And More
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert
- China Is Also Seizing Disputed Land Along Indian Border