Cara Delevingne's Kiss with Little Louise Gets PETA Angry: Find Out Why
By nidhi tewari | February 28, 2014 5:50 PM EST
A kiss can get you in trouble, especially if it is shared with a baby tiger Louise. Victoria's Secret model Cara Delevingne and her girlfriend Michael Rodriguez could be in trouble with Federal Investigation department from United States after the two got really close to a wild tiger in Nevada in January. In one of the pictures that the two photographed, Cara is giving a kiss on a baby tiger's face as the animal suckles on a milk bottle.
Model Cara Delevingne arrives at the Elle Style Awards in London February 18, 2014.
Cara and Michelle visited the Big Cat Encounters Ranch in Pahrump, Nevada in January 2014 and Instagramed picture standing too close to Louise who is in a chain with a caretaker. Cara is seen wearing a black jacket as she kisses cutely on the baby tiger's face. "I miss you puddle warrior from lion wings," Cara wrote as the caption of the Instagram picture. Check it out here.
The picture was taken on January 28, exactly one month before but has come to the notice of animal right activists PETA now. Prompted by the picture, PETA has launched a formal complaint against the ranch's owner, Karl Mitchell who has the baby tiger Louise with him. In its complaint to the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), PETA has revealed that Karl's USDA exhibitor's license has actually been cancelled permanently way back in 2001.
The reason for Karl's USDA exhibitor's license getting cancelled has been his repeated violations of the federal Animal Welfare Act. According to the complaint launched by PETA, Karl has been accused of administering outrageous abuse to animals which ranges from not feeding water to five-week-old cubs, Radaronline.com is reporting.
Cara could also land up in trouble for kissing Louise as the tiger is far more aged to get kissed. According to the rules laid down by the USDA, it is only allowed for humans to kiss a tiger or any other wild animal just three months. Louise seems much older than that age and the kiss might as well have proved fatal to Cara.
"Michelle Rodriguez and others were lucky this time, but a vigorous and long-overdue criminal prosecution by the Department of Justice could help save animals and people from harm," PETA said in their complaint, according to Radaronline.com
Do you think Cara and Mitchell did the right thing to get close to the baby tiger?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- 'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: Stefan Proposes To 'Elena Williams' In Promo Trailer For Episode 4 Titled 'Black Hole Sun' [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Oct. 20-24 Spoilers: An ‘Unexpected Visitor’ Changes Everything For Sami Plus Updates On Salemites
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- iPhone 6 vs Nexus 6 vs Galaxy Note 4: Performance and User Interface Comparison
- Fappening: Message Board Posters Belittle Nude Photo Leakers As D-Listers Seeking Publicity
- Fappening: Lindsay Clubine, Wife Of Boston Red Sox Pitcher Clay Buchholz, & George Sampson Of Britain’s Got Talent, Are The Latest Victims Of Celebrity Nude Leaks
- U.S. Missile Shield In Europe Opens In Romania: Russia's Reservations Ignored
- Spain Offers To Train Iraqi Troops To Fight Back ISIS Militants: Kurdish Forces Making Gains In Kobani Against ISIS Surge