'Black Swan' Star Mila Kunis and Boyfriend Ashton Kutcher Engaged: Demi Moore Crushed by News?
By charmaine corne clutton | February 28, 2014 5:44 PM EST
So the rumor mill has been churning once more for love birds Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher. According to a report by E!Online, the two have already made their wedding official when the "Black Swan" star was found with a gigantic diamond ring today as she went out shopping earlier. The two have been longtime friends, dating back to their stint during "That 70's Show," where they played as on-screen partners for a short time as jackie and Kelso.
Fans are not about to be 'punk'd' about this revelation. The two have been dating for almost two years, although it was only recently when the two came out as couple in public. The "Black Swan" actress even laughed off previous rumors that claimed she was dating her longtime friend, Ashton Kutcher. Kunis previously labeled the rumors as 'absurd.' Ashton Kutcher has previously been in a string of relationships before he officially dated Jackie Burkhart or Mila Kunis. The most famous relationship of Kutcher includes the one with Demi Moore-the two were married for almost eight years before they split due to alleged infidelity issues on Kutcher's part.
Can Kutcher really be faithful to his soon to be (lovely) wife, Mila Kunis?
"It's amazing...hey're both great people, so I'm happy for them. Maybe they should get married. We'll all go to the wedding and that could be the reunion. It'll be a reality show," said Kurtwood Smith, who played Red on "That 70's show" in an interview.
Sounds like a reality show about Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher's married life will be a good idea for all the fans of the lovely duo.
Meanwhile, Ashton's equally beautiful ex-wife, Demi Moore, is trying her very best to really get over from Ashton. Late last year, Demi Moore sold the 5-carat engagement ring Ashton gave her through a high end jeweler for a staggering amount of $250,000. News has also broke out claiming that Demi Moore had gone on spiritual trips to really move on from her second ex-husband of eight years. According to reports, Demi Moore is trying to get rid of everything that reminds her of Ashton.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]