'Black Swan' Star Mila Kunis and Boyfriend Ashton Kutcher Engaged: Demi Moore Crushed by News?
By charmaine corne clutton | February 28, 2014 5:44 PM EST
So the rumor mill has been churning once more for love birds Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher. According to a report by E!Online, the two have already made their wedding official when the "Black Swan" star was found with a gigantic diamond ring today as she went out shopping earlier. The two have been longtime friends, dating back to their stint during "That 70's Show," where they played as on-screen partners for a short time as jackie and Kelso.
Fans are not about to be 'punk'd' about this revelation. The two have been dating for almost two years, although it was only recently when the two came out as couple in public. The "Black Swan" actress even laughed off previous rumors that claimed she was dating her longtime friend, Ashton Kutcher. Kunis previously labeled the rumors as 'absurd.' Ashton Kutcher has previously been in a string of relationships before he officially dated Jackie Burkhart or Mila Kunis. The most famous relationship of Kutcher includes the one with Demi Moore-the two were married for almost eight years before they split due to alleged infidelity issues on Kutcher's part.
Can Kutcher really be faithful to his soon to be (lovely) wife, Mila Kunis?
"It's amazing...hey're both great people, so I'm happy for them. Maybe they should get married. We'll all go to the wedding and that could be the reunion. It'll be a reality show," said Kurtwood Smith, who played Red on "That 70's show" in an interview.
Sounds like a reality show about Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher's married life will be a good idea for all the fans of the lovely duo.
Meanwhile, Ashton's equally beautiful ex-wife, Demi Moore, is trying her very best to really get over from Ashton. Late last year, Demi Moore sold the 5-carat engagement ring Ashton gave her through a high end jeweler for a staggering amount of $250,000. News has also broke out claiming that Demi Moore had gone on spiritual trips to really move on from her second ex-husband of eight years. According to reports, Demi Moore is trying to get rid of everything that reminds her of Ashton.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June