'Black Swan' Star Mila Kunis and Boyfriend Ashton Kutcher Engaged: Demi Moore Crushed by News?
By charmaine corne clutton | February 28, 2014 5:44 PM EST
So the rumor mill has been churning once more for love birds Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher. According to a report by E!Online, the two have already made their wedding official when the "Black Swan" star was found with a gigantic diamond ring today as she went out shopping earlier. The two have been longtime friends, dating back to their stint during "That 70's Show," where they played as on-screen partners for a short time as jackie and Kelso.
Fans are not about to be 'punk'd' about this revelation. The two have been dating for almost two years, although it was only recently when the two came out as couple in public. The "Black Swan" actress even laughed off previous rumors that claimed she was dating her longtime friend, Ashton Kutcher. Kunis previously labeled the rumors as 'absurd.' Ashton Kutcher has previously been in a string of relationships before he officially dated Jackie Burkhart or Mila Kunis. The most famous relationship of Kutcher includes the one with Demi Moore-the two were married for almost eight years before they split due to alleged infidelity issues on Kutcher's part.
Can Kutcher really be faithful to his soon to be (lovely) wife, Mila Kunis?
"It's amazing...hey're both great people, so I'm happy for them. Maybe they should get married. We'll all go to the wedding and that could be the reunion. It'll be a reality show," said Kurtwood Smith, who played Red on "That 70's show" in an interview.
Sounds like a reality show about Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher's married life will be a good idea for all the fans of the lovely duo.
Meanwhile, Ashton's equally beautiful ex-wife, Demi Moore, is trying her very best to really get over from Ashton. Late last year, Demi Moore sold the 5-carat engagement ring Ashton gave her through a high end jeweler for a staggering amount of $250,000. News has also broke out claiming that Demi Moore had gone on spiritual trips to really move on from her second ex-husband of eight years. According to reports, Demi Moore is trying to get rid of everything that reminds her of Ashton.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal