'Black Swan' Star Mila Kunis and Boyfriend Ashton Kutcher Engaged: Demi Moore Crushed by News?
By charmaine corne clutton | February 28, 2014 5:44 PM EST
So the rumor mill has been churning once more for love birds Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher. According to a report by E!Online, the two have already made their wedding official when the "Black Swan" star was found with a gigantic diamond ring today as she went out shopping earlier. The two have been longtime friends, dating back to their stint during "That 70's Show," where they played as on-screen partners for a short time as jackie and Kelso.
Fans are not about to be 'punk'd' about this revelation. The two have been dating for almost two years, although it was only recently when the two came out as couple in public. The "Black Swan" actress even laughed off previous rumors that claimed she was dating her longtime friend, Ashton Kutcher. Kunis previously labeled the rumors as 'absurd.' Ashton Kutcher has previously been in a string of relationships before he officially dated Jackie Burkhart or Mila Kunis. The most famous relationship of Kutcher includes the one with Demi Moore-the two were married for almost eight years before they split due to alleged infidelity issues on Kutcher's part.
Can Kutcher really be faithful to his soon to be (lovely) wife, Mila Kunis?
"It's amazing...hey're both great people, so I'm happy for them. Maybe they should get married. We'll all go to the wedding and that could be the reunion. It'll be a reality show," said Kurtwood Smith, who played Red on "That 70's show" in an interview.
Sounds like a reality show about Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher's married life will be a good idea for all the fans of the lovely duo.
Meanwhile, Ashton's equally beautiful ex-wife, Demi Moore, is trying her very best to really get over from Ashton. Late last year, Demi Moore sold the 5-carat engagement ring Ashton gave her through a high end jeweler for a staggering amount of $250,000. News has also broke out claiming that Demi Moore had gone on spiritual trips to really move on from her second ex-husband of eight years. According to reports, Demi Moore is trying to get rid of everything that reminds her of Ashton.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy