'Black Swan' Star Mila Kunis and Boyfriend Ashton Kutcher Engaged: Demi Moore Crushed by News?
By charmaine corne clutton | February 28, 2014 5:44 PM EST
So the rumor mill has been churning once more for love birds Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher. According to a report by E!Online, the two have already made their wedding official when the "Black Swan" star was found with a gigantic diamond ring today as she went out shopping earlier. The two have been longtime friends, dating back to their stint during "That 70's Show," where they played as on-screen partners for a short time as jackie and Kelso.
Fans are not about to be 'punk'd' about this revelation. The two have been dating for almost two years, although it was only recently when the two came out as couple in public. The "Black Swan" actress even laughed off previous rumors that claimed she was dating her longtime friend, Ashton Kutcher. Kunis previously labeled the rumors as 'absurd.' Ashton Kutcher has previously been in a string of relationships before he officially dated Jackie Burkhart or Mila Kunis. The most famous relationship of Kutcher includes the one with Demi Moore-the two were married for almost eight years before they split due to alleged infidelity issues on Kutcher's part.
Can Kutcher really be faithful to his soon to be (lovely) wife, Mila Kunis?
"It's amazing...hey're both great people, so I'm happy for them. Maybe they should get married. We'll all go to the wedding and that could be the reunion. It'll be a reality show," said Kurtwood Smith, who played Red on "That 70's show" in an interview.
Sounds like a reality show about Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher's married life will be a good idea for all the fans of the lovely duo.
Meanwhile, Ashton's equally beautiful ex-wife, Demi Moore, is trying her very best to really get over from Ashton. Late last year, Demi Moore sold the 5-carat engagement ring Ashton gave her through a high end jeweler for a staggering amount of $250,000. News has also broke out claiming that Demi Moore had gone on spiritual trips to really move on from her second ex-husband of eight years. According to reports, Demi Moore is trying to get rid of everything that reminds her of Ashton.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation