Dubai Open 2014 Where to Watch Live: Roger Federer Vs Novak Djokovic Live Streaming Information
By Shruthi SU | February 28, 2014 5:06 PM EST
Five-time Dubai Open winner Roger Federer is all set to face the defending champion Novak Djokovic in the semifinal on Friday.
The match will be nothing short of top action as the 17-time Grand Slam champ leads the head-to-head tally with Djokovic 16-15, but has lost the last three. Federer was of the opinion that neither of them go into the match as overwhelming favourites and that it'll be a "let's see what happens" match for both.
Where to Watch Live
The Federer Vs Djokovic blockbuster is scheduled for 7.00pm local time [8.30pm IST] start. The Live Coverage will be on Ten Sports inIndia, and for online viewers, the day's play will be live streamed in India and UK HERE and HERE. ESPN will have live coverage for US and Australia, but to watch the action live online, click HERE or HERE. For viewers in Dubai, Al Jazeera does the live coverage, in case you need to live stream click HERE.
"We've played each other everywhere and on all the surfaces, you name it, so I think we know each other very well," said Federer. "I think we always play the match-up very good, because we play explosive, aggressive tennis, so there is always some shot making going on."
Federer also thinks there are technical issues in Djokovic's game but the Serb has worked on it through the years.
"I think it's improved very much over the years," said the Swiss. "I don't need to say it now because he's proven his point so much, but he's cleaned up his game in all aspects -- serves, volleys, movement, anyways, also forehand and backhand.
"I always thought he did have some technical issues at some point in his career, maybe in the very beginning of his career or midway through. He seemed to always find a way. I'm very impressed when it comes to that.
The epic battle in the semis will see a packed house and both the players are looking forward to the action.
"I'm looking forward to the match," Federer added. "One match, best of three sets on a court like this, it's a bit of 'let's see what happens', anyway. We both know that."
Djokovic said that the experience of playing with top players has helped him improve and enhance his game.
"The experience that I have playing, you know, the top players for many years helps me to understand what I need to do and what kind of approach I need to have," Djokovic said ahead of his face-off with Federer.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Roger Federer Tops Forbes’ List of Most Financially Valuable Athlete; Maria Sharapova and Li Na Also Make the Cut
- Eugenie Bouchard Fires Warning To Serena Williams; She Wants No.1 Ranking
- Transfer News: Real Madrid Unveil Galactico James Rodriguez [PHOTOS]
- Roger Federer Regains Deadly Service Game - Andy Roddick
- Arsenal FC Transfer News: Lionel Messi's Gunners Link a Ploy to Receive Improved Deal
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown