Dubai Open 2014 Where to Watch Live: Roger Federer Vs Novak Djokovic Live Streaming Information
By Shruthi SU | February 28, 2014 5:06 PM EST
Five-time Dubai Open winner Roger Federer is all set to face the defending champion Novak Djokovic in the semifinal on Friday.
The match will be nothing short of top action as the 17-time Grand Slam champ leads the head-to-head tally with Djokovic 16-15, but has lost the last three. Federer was of the opinion that neither of them go into the match as overwhelming favourites and that it'll be a "let's see what happens" match for both.
Where to Watch Live
The Federer Vs Djokovic blockbuster is scheduled for 7.00pm local time [8.30pm IST] start. The Live Coverage will be on Ten Sports inIndia, and for online viewers, the day's play will be live streamed in India and UK HERE and HERE. ESPN will have live coverage for US and Australia, but to watch the action live online, click HERE or HERE. For viewers in Dubai, Al Jazeera does the live coverage, in case you need to live stream click HERE.
"We've played each other everywhere and on all the surfaces, you name it, so I think we know each other very well," said Federer. "I think we always play the match-up very good, because we play explosive, aggressive tennis, so there is always some shot making going on."
Federer also thinks there are technical issues in Djokovic's game but the Serb has worked on it through the years.
"I think it's improved very much over the years," said the Swiss. "I don't need to say it now because he's proven his point so much, but he's cleaned up his game in all aspects -- serves, volleys, movement, anyways, also forehand and backhand.
"I always thought he did have some technical issues at some point in his career, maybe in the very beginning of his career or midway through. He seemed to always find a way. I'm very impressed when it comes to that.
The epic battle in the semis will see a packed house and both the players are looking forward to the action.
"I'm looking forward to the match," Federer added. "One match, best of three sets on a court like this, it's a bit of 'let's see what happens', anyway. We both know that."
Djokovic said that the experience of playing with top players has helped him improve and enhance his game.
"The experience that I have playing, you know, the top players for many years helps me to understand what I need to do and what kind of approach I need to have," Djokovic said ahead of his face-off with Federer.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- UFC News: Rhonda Rousey To Avenge Teammates, Demands Bethe Correia
- FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: Argentina vs. Philippines Preview, Starting Lineups
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Group B: Greece vs. Philippines Live Streaming Info, Betting Odds and Preview
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: USA vs. Turkey Preview, Starting Lineups [VIDEO]
- Grigor Dimitrov Shares Fashion Tips With Maria Sharapova
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans