Dubai Open 2014 Where to Watch Live: Roger Federer Vs Novak Djokovic Live Streaming Information
By Shruthi SU | February 28, 2014 5:06 PM EST
Five-time Dubai Open winner Roger Federer is all set to face the defending champion Novak Djokovic in the semifinal on Friday.
The match will be nothing short of top action as the 17-time Grand Slam champ leads the head-to-head tally with Djokovic 16-15, but has lost the last three. Federer was of the opinion that neither of them go into the match as overwhelming favourites and that it'll be a "let's see what happens" match for both.
Where to Watch Live
The Federer Vs Djokovic blockbuster is scheduled for 7.00pm local time [8.30pm IST] start. The Live Coverage will be on Ten Sports inIndia, and for online viewers, the day's play will be live streamed in India and UK HERE and HERE. ESPN will have live coverage for US and Australia, but to watch the action live online, click HERE or HERE. For viewers in Dubai, Al Jazeera does the live coverage, in case you need to live stream click HERE.
"We've played each other everywhere and on all the surfaces, you name it, so I think we know each other very well," said Federer. "I think we always play the match-up very good, because we play explosive, aggressive tennis, so there is always some shot making going on."
Federer also thinks there are technical issues in Djokovic's game but the Serb has worked on it through the years.
"I think it's improved very much over the years," said the Swiss. "I don't need to say it now because he's proven his point so much, but he's cleaned up his game in all aspects -- serves, volleys, movement, anyways, also forehand and backhand.
"I always thought he did have some technical issues at some point in his career, maybe in the very beginning of his career or midway through. He seemed to always find a way. I'm very impressed when it comes to that.
The epic battle in the semis will see a packed house and both the players are looking forward to the action.
"I'm looking forward to the match," Federer added. "One match, best of three sets on a court like this, it's a bit of 'let's see what happens', anyway. We both know that."
Djokovic said that the experience of playing with top players has helped him improve and enhance his game.
"The experience that I have playing, you know, the top players for many years helps me to understand what I need to do and what kind of approach I need to have," Djokovic said ahead of his face-off with Federer.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Chasing Floyd Mayweather Jr. Because Of Money But Says Undefeated American Is Afraid Of Filipino - Analysts
- Minnesota Timberwolves 2015-2015 NBA Preview: Wiggins-Rubio Era In Minneapolis Begins
- Dallas Mavericks 2015-2015 NBA Preview: Nowitzki, Ellis Has New Shooting Partner In Parsons
- Los Angeles Clippers 2014-2015 NBA Preview: Chris Paul, Blake And Lob City Aiming High
- ‘The X Factor Australia' 2014 Winner Prediction - Dean Ray Will Win Title, According To Betting Odds; Marlisa Punzalan, Brothers 3 Are The Underdogs
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- iPhone 6 vs Nexus 6 vs Galaxy Note 4: Performance and User Interface Comparison
- Fappening: Message Board Posters Belittle Nude Photo Leakers As D-Listers Seeking Publicity
- Fappening: Lindsay Clubine, Wife Of Boston Red Sox Pitcher Clay Buchholz, & George Sampson Of Britain’s Got Talent, Are The Latest Victims Of Celebrity Nude Leaks
- U.S. Missile Shield In Europe Opens In Romania: Russia's Reservations Ignored
- Spain Offers To Train Iraqi Troops To Fight Back ISIS Militants: Kurdish Forces Making Gains In Kobani Against ISIS Surge