Niall Horan and Selena Gomez's Hook Up: The Truth Behind the Dinner Rumors
By Riza Ornos | February 28, 2014 4:19 PM EST
British heartthrob Niall Horan of One Direction and former Disney star Selena Gomez dating are making rounds over the Internet since Niall reportedly took the "Come and Get It" singer to dinner. Gomez was in London earlier this month and the singer allegedly meet up with Niall at Nando's Restaurant.
"One Direction" ladies man Niall Horan denies tabloid rumors that he is seeing anyone special, but says he would be open to a relationship if he met "the right person."
Based on some reports, Selena's BFF country singer Taylor Swift hooked them up when Selena attended Taylor's gig in London. "Niall's always fancied Selena, and he's made no secret of it. So when he went to Taylor's gig at the O2 London on 2 February he talked to her about setting them up," revealed a source to Heat magazine.
"He's just split from Barbra [Palvin] and Selena's trying to get over Justin [Bieber] so it's perfect timing," adds an insider in an interview with the magazine.
And speaking about Bieber, the source also adds that Niall is a perfect guy for the heartbroken singer since he is not a player like Justin. The two "spent an hour at dinner" and since then the One Direction Casanova is staying in contact even when she is back in the States.
"Selena likes Niall, but it's a case of Selena knowing that he likes her a lot and she wants a guy who plays hard to get or unattainable, which is basically not Niall and is Justin," according to a source of Hollywood Life. "Her friends want her to give Niall a better chance and since she never ultimately listens to them it just makes the seriousness of the relationship a major work in progress."
According to some reports, Selena is just hooking up with Niall just to make ex-boyfriend Justin Bieber jealous. Thanks to the news making a wave around the net, the "Baby" singer is allegedly banned Selena from his pre-adult birthday bash.
The controversial Canadian singer is planning a huge party and is apparently upset of Selena for going on dates with Niall. "He does not want her there after she dissed him by hooking up with Niall, which was not cool according to Justin," revealed a source to HollywoodLife.com.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- 5 Marketing Nuggets We Can All Learn From Lady Gaga
- Malaysia Airlines Considers Changing Name After MH370 and MH17 Tragedies