Niall Horan and Selena Gomez's Hook Up: The Truth Behind the Dinner Rumors
By Riza Ornos | February 28, 2014 4:19 PM EST
British heartthrob Niall Horan of One Direction and former Disney star Selena Gomez dating are making rounds over the Internet since Niall reportedly took the "Come and Get It" singer to dinner. Gomez was in London earlier this month and the singer allegedly meet up with Niall at Nando's Restaurant.
"One Direction" ladies man Niall Horan denies tabloid rumors that he is seeing anyone special, but says he would be open to a relationship if he met "the right person."
Based on some reports, Selena's BFF country singer Taylor Swift hooked them up when Selena attended Taylor's gig in London. "Niall's always fancied Selena, and he's made no secret of it. So when he went to Taylor's gig at the O2 London on 2 February he talked to her about setting them up," revealed a source to Heat magazine.
"He's just split from Barbra [Palvin] and Selena's trying to get over Justin [Bieber] so it's perfect timing," adds an insider in an interview with the magazine.
And speaking about Bieber, the source also adds that Niall is a perfect guy for the heartbroken singer since he is not a player like Justin. The two "spent an hour at dinner" and since then the One Direction Casanova is staying in contact even when she is back in the States.
"Selena likes Niall, but it's a case of Selena knowing that he likes her a lot and she wants a guy who plays hard to get or unattainable, which is basically not Niall and is Justin," according to a source of Hollywood Life. "Her friends want her to give Niall a better chance and since she never ultimately listens to them it just makes the seriousness of the relationship a major work in progress."
According to some reports, Selena is just hooking up with Niall just to make ex-boyfriend Justin Bieber jealous. Thanks to the news making a wave around the net, the "Baby" singer is allegedly banned Selena from his pre-adult birthday bash.
The controversial Canadian singer is planning a huge party and is apparently upset of Selena for going on dates with Niall. "He does not want her there after she dissed him by hooking up with Niall, which was not cool according to Justin," revealed a source to HollywoodLife.com.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Preview: Sam’s Fairy Tale Date, Belly Dancing Time, Who Exits
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet