Niall Horan and Selena Gomez's Hook Up: The Truth Behind the Dinner Rumors
By Riza Ornos | February 28, 2014 4:19 PM EST
British heartthrob Niall Horan of One Direction and former Disney star Selena Gomez dating are making rounds over the Internet since Niall reportedly took the "Come and Get It" singer to dinner. Gomez was in London earlier this month and the singer allegedly meet up with Niall at Nando's Restaurant.
"One Direction" ladies man Niall Horan denies tabloid rumors that he is seeing anyone special, but says he would be open to a relationship if he met "the right person."
Based on some reports, Selena's BFF country singer Taylor Swift hooked them up when Selena attended Taylor's gig in London. "Niall's always fancied Selena, and he's made no secret of it. So when he went to Taylor's gig at the O2 London on 2 February he talked to her about setting them up," revealed a source to Heat magazine.
"He's just split from Barbra [Palvin] and Selena's trying to get over Justin [Bieber] so it's perfect timing," adds an insider in an interview with the magazine.
And speaking about Bieber, the source also adds that Niall is a perfect guy for the heartbroken singer since he is not a player like Justin. The two "spent an hour at dinner" and since then the One Direction Casanova is staying in contact even when she is back in the States.
"Selena likes Niall, but it's a case of Selena knowing that he likes her a lot and she wants a guy who plays hard to get or unattainable, which is basically not Niall and is Justin," according to a source of Hollywood Life. "Her friends want her to give Niall a better chance and since she never ultimately listens to them it just makes the seriousness of the relationship a major work in progress."
According to some reports, Selena is just hooking up with Niall just to make ex-boyfriend Justin Bieber jealous. Thanks to the news making a wave around the net, the "Baby" singer is allegedly banned Selena from his pre-adult birthday bash.
The controversial Canadian singer is planning a huge party and is apparently upset of Selena for going on dates with Niall. "He does not want her there after she dissed him by hooking up with Niall, which was not cool according to Justin," revealed a source to HollywoodLife.com.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales