Niall Horan and Selena Gomez's Hook Up: The Truth Behind the Dinner Rumors
By Riza Ornos | February 28, 2014 4:19 PM EST
British heartthrob Niall Horan of One Direction and former Disney star Selena Gomez dating are making rounds over the Internet since Niall reportedly took the "Come and Get It" singer to dinner. Gomez was in London earlier this month and the singer allegedly meet up with Niall at Nando's Restaurant.
"One Direction" ladies man Niall Horan denies tabloid rumors that he is seeing anyone special, but says he would be open to a relationship if he met "the right person."
Based on some reports, Selena's BFF country singer Taylor Swift hooked them up when Selena attended Taylor's gig in London. "Niall's always fancied Selena, and he's made no secret of it. So when he went to Taylor's gig at the O2 London on 2 February he talked to her about setting them up," revealed a source to Heat magazine.
"He's just split from Barbra [Palvin] and Selena's trying to get over Justin [Bieber] so it's perfect timing," adds an insider in an interview with the magazine.
And speaking about Bieber, the source also adds that Niall is a perfect guy for the heartbroken singer since he is not a player like Justin. The two "spent an hour at dinner" and since then the One Direction Casanova is staying in contact even when she is back in the States.
"Selena likes Niall, but it's a case of Selena knowing that he likes her a lot and she wants a guy who plays hard to get or unattainable, which is basically not Niall and is Justin," according to a source of Hollywood Life. "Her friends want her to give Niall a better chance and since she never ultimately listens to them it just makes the seriousness of the relationship a major work in progress."
According to some reports, Selena is just hooking up with Niall just to make ex-boyfriend Justin Bieber jealous. Thanks to the news making a wave around the net, the "Baby" singer is allegedly banned Selena from his pre-adult birthday bash.
The controversial Canadian singer is planning a huge party and is apparently upset of Selena for going on dates with Niall. "He does not want her there after she dissed him by hooking up with Niall, which was not cool according to Justin," revealed a source to HollywoodLife.com.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft