Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Split Influenced by Actor’s Mother’s 'Dominant Personality'? RPatz Thinks KStew is a Girl 'of Her Own Mind'?
By jaskiran kaur | February 28, 2014 3:06 PM EST
"Twilight" hunk Robert Pattinson recently became the face of Dior Homme Eau for Men. In an interview with Teen Vogue magazine he did not only speak out about the new Dior fragrance for men, but also dished out about his mother and his ex-girlfriend Kristen Stewart (KStew). Read on to find out what he has to say about his ex-girlfriend and more?
Word is, when Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart were dating each other, reports surfaced revealing that actor's mother is not too fond of his girlfriend. Especially, when she found out about infidelity Kristen Stewart indulged in.
In a recent interview with Teen Vogue magazine, RPatz revealed that his mother Clare Pattinson is a "quite a dominant personality."
Ever since the news emerged, several media outlets are speculating if his break up with Kristen Stewart was influenced by "Life" actor's mother. Though he hasn't confirmed how his mother's personality influenced his relationship with KStew, he did mention its positive impact.
"So I've always been very comfortable around girls," revealed RPAtz to Teen Vogue.
Entertainmentwise.com noted that in the year 2013, a Look Magazine report revealed that Clare Pattinson may have some involvement in the Hollywood couple's split up. RPatz's mother was reportedly "very unhappy" when the couple reunited. It is said that actor's mother was "incredibly shocked" to look at Kstew and Rupert Sander's pictures together.
She "couldn't understand why anyone would want to cheat on her son. To begin with, it was like Clare didn't want to lay eyes on Kristen again, but of course she and Rob reunited and that was difficult for her," a source revealed to Look Magazine as quoted by Entertaimentwise.com.
Robert Pattinson's interview with Teen Vogue about the Dior fragrance for men, which is also popular amongst women, revealed a bit more than that. "Life" actor and Dior spokesperson described the girl who would like to wear the fragrance.
"She's a girl of her own mind, refusing to smell pretty or do what's expected of her. And clearly someone who isn't confused about her idea of femininity," told Robert Pattinson to Teen Vogue.
Stir inferred that the description of the woman he imagines to wear the scent, befits his ex-girlfriend Kristen Stewart. Even though it is not confirmed who was on his mind when he described the female fan of the fragrance, but he has given rise to speculations.
In past few weeks, rumors have been swirling around about Robert Pattinson's and Kristen Stewart's possible reunion. Do you think RPatz imagined KStew while describing the wearer of the fragrance? Do you think "Twilight" co-stars are not yet over each other?
For more news on "Twilight" actors Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- NVIDIA Shield Gaming Tablet with Tegra K1 SoC Reported to be Released on July 29
- Iphone 6 Release Date Fast -Approaching, Reuse and Recycle Program Now in Australia