Miranda Kerr Turns Head at H&M Show in Paris Fashion Week
By Kristin Dian Mariano | February 28, 2014 2:18 PM EST
Miranda Kerr never failed to turn heads during fashion shows. This time, she made sure that she will be a star for H&M fashion show in Paris Fashion Week.
Australian model Miranda Kerr (L-R), actress Jessica Alba and Beyonce's sister Solange Knowles pose for photographers before H&M's Fall/Winter 2014-2015 women's ready-to-wear collection during ParisFashion Week February 26, 2014. REUTERS/Stephane Mahe
Paris Fashion Week is one of the most important events for fashion enthusiasts attracting world renowned designers and brands showcasing their new creations.
Earlier this month, Miranda Kerr was announced as the new face of H&M fashion house. Miranda proved that she deserved her new job as she channelled an Audrey Hepburn look at the show. While Audrey favoured Givenchy, Miranda wore a fit-and-flare dress from H&M house.
The beautiful brocade dress embellished with rhinestones at the neck is one of the pieces in H&M Conscious Exclusive collection, which will be launched on Apr. 10. Just like Audrey Hepburn's style, the dress was very simple yet sophisticated. The fashion style is very lady-like without going over the top.
It seemed to be a fruitful year, career-wise, for the Australian supermodel as Miranda Kerr is also busy with her other projects and endorsements. She is also representing Calvin Klein, Mango Swarovski, Clear Hair & Scalp Therapy and Royal Albert.
For weeks, Miranda flared up the social media with her hot and sexy avatars. She also represented Reebok in its latest campaign wherein she propped herself comfortably on a massage table and covered herself with a towel while making sure that her pink sneakers will get attention.
Miranda also announced that she is exploring her other talents like singing as she recorded a duet with Australian crooner and good friend Bobby Fox.
"I usually just sing in the shower but @thedancingfox convinced me to record a duet with him," Miranda tweeted on Sunday. The two recorded the song in New Zealand where the model was working on a shoot. Their duet, "You're The Boss," is set to be released on iTunes on March 14.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- The Bachelor Update: Find Out if Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell Are Still With Each Other
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona, Man Utd to Compete for Juan Cuadrado's Signature as Fiorentina Reveal Willingness to Sell
- Hilary Duff's New Music Video Chasing the Sun Goes Viral on YouTube [WATCH VIDEO]
- LeBron James to Return to Miami, Face Heat on Christmas Day 2014
- Shanghai Stock Exchange Will Not Extend Trading Hours
- Qatar's Surging Real Estate Prices Won't Affect Thriving Economy – Report