Miranda Kerr Turns Head at H&M Show in Paris Fashion Week
By Kristin Dian Mariano | February 28, 2014 2:18 PM EST
Miranda Kerr never failed to turn heads during fashion shows. This time, she made sure that she will be a star for H&M fashion show in Paris Fashion Week.
Australian model Miranda Kerr (L-R), actress Jessica Alba and Beyonce's sister Solange Knowles pose for photographers before H&M's Fall/Winter 2014-2015 women's ready-to-wear collection during ParisFashion Week February 26, 2014. REUTERS/Stephane Mahe
Paris Fashion Week is one of the most important events for fashion enthusiasts attracting world renowned designers and brands showcasing their new creations.
Earlier this month, Miranda Kerr was announced as the new face of H&M fashion house. Miranda proved that she deserved her new job as she channelled an Audrey Hepburn look at the show. While Audrey favoured Givenchy, Miranda wore a fit-and-flare dress from H&M house.
The beautiful brocade dress embellished with rhinestones at the neck is one of the pieces in H&M Conscious Exclusive collection, which will be launched on Apr. 10. Just like Audrey Hepburn's style, the dress was very simple yet sophisticated. The fashion style is very lady-like without going over the top.
It seemed to be a fruitful year, career-wise, for the Australian supermodel as Miranda Kerr is also busy with her other projects and endorsements. She is also representing Calvin Klein, Mango Swarovski, Clear Hair & Scalp Therapy and Royal Albert.
For weeks, Miranda flared up the social media with her hot and sexy avatars. She also represented Reebok in its latest campaign wherein she propped herself comfortably on a massage table and covered herself with a towel while making sure that her pink sneakers will get attention.
Miranda also announced that she is exploring her other talents like singing as she recorded a duet with Australian crooner and good friend Bobby Fox.
"I usually just sing in the shower but @thedancingfox convinced me to record a duet with him," Miranda tweeted on Sunday. The two recorded the song in New Zealand where the model was working on a shoot. Their duet, "You're The Boss," is set to be released on iTunes on March 14.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 29, 2014: Brooke Must Decide If She Will Continue With Her Plans Of Marrying Bill [WATCH VIDEO]
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate