Miranda Kerr Turns Head at H&M Show in Paris Fashion Week
By Kristin Dian Mariano | February 28, 2014 2:18 PM EST
Miranda Kerr never failed to turn heads during fashion shows. This time, she made sure that she will be a star for H&M fashion show in Paris Fashion Week.
Australian model Miranda Kerr (L-R), actress Jessica Alba and Beyonce's sister Solange Knowles pose for photographers before H&M's Fall/Winter 2014-2015 women's ready-to-wear collection during ParisFashion Week February 26, 2014. REUTERS/Stephane Mahe
Paris Fashion Week is one of the most important events for fashion enthusiasts attracting world renowned designers and brands showcasing their new creations.
Earlier this month, Miranda Kerr was announced as the new face of H&M fashion house. Miranda proved that she deserved her new job as she channelled an Audrey Hepburn look at the show. While Audrey favoured Givenchy, Miranda wore a fit-and-flare dress from H&M house.
The beautiful brocade dress embellished with rhinestones at the neck is one of the pieces in H&M Conscious Exclusive collection, which will be launched on Apr. 10. Just like Audrey Hepburn's style, the dress was very simple yet sophisticated. The fashion style is very lady-like without going over the top.
It seemed to be a fruitful year, career-wise, for the Australian supermodel as Miranda Kerr is also busy with her other projects and endorsements. She is also representing Calvin Klein, Mango Swarovski, Clear Hair & Scalp Therapy and Royal Albert.
For weeks, Miranda flared up the social media with her hot and sexy avatars. She also represented Reebok in its latest campaign wherein she propped herself comfortably on a massage table and covered herself with a towel while making sure that her pink sneakers will get attention.
Miranda also announced that she is exploring her other talents like singing as she recorded a duet with Australian crooner and good friend Bobby Fox.
"I usually just sing in the shower but @thedancingfox convinced me to record a duet with him," Miranda tweeted on Sunday. The two recorded the song in New Zealand where the model was working on a shoot. Their duet, "You're The Boss," is set to be released on iTunes on March 14.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles