Miranda Kerr Turns Head at H&M Show in Paris Fashion Week
By Kristin Dian Mariano | February 28, 2014 2:18 PM EST
Miranda Kerr never failed to turn heads during fashion shows. This time, she made sure that she will be a star for H&M fashion show in Paris Fashion Week.
Australian model Miranda Kerr (L-R), actress Jessica Alba and Beyonce's sister Solange Knowles pose for photographers before H&M's Fall/Winter 2014-2015 women's ready-to-wear collection during ParisFashion Week February 26, 2014. REUTERS/Stephane Mahe
Paris Fashion Week is one of the most important events for fashion enthusiasts attracting world renowned designers and brands showcasing their new creations.
Earlier this month, Miranda Kerr was announced as the new face of H&M fashion house. Miranda proved that she deserved her new job as she channelled an Audrey Hepburn look at the show. While Audrey favoured Givenchy, Miranda wore a fit-and-flare dress from H&M house.
The beautiful brocade dress embellished with rhinestones at the neck is one of the pieces in H&M Conscious Exclusive collection, which will be launched on Apr. 10. Just like Audrey Hepburn's style, the dress was very simple yet sophisticated. The fashion style is very lady-like without going over the top.
It seemed to be a fruitful year, career-wise, for the Australian supermodel as Miranda Kerr is also busy with her other projects and endorsements. She is also representing Calvin Klein, Mango Swarovski, Clear Hair & Scalp Therapy and Royal Albert.
For weeks, Miranda flared up the social media with her hot and sexy avatars. She also represented Reebok in its latest campaign wherein she propped herself comfortably on a massage table and covered herself with a towel while making sure that her pink sneakers will get attention.
Miranda also announced that she is exploring her other talents like singing as she recorded a duet with Australian crooner and good friend Bobby Fox.
"I usually just sing in the shower but @thedancingfox convinced me to record a duet with him," Miranda tweeted on Sunday. The two recorded the song in New Zealand where the model was working on a shoot. Their duet, "You're The Boss," is set to be released on iTunes on March 14.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports