Justin Bieber 10-Hour Jail Video Privacy Invasion: Peeing on a Cup for Drug Test Caught on Tape
By Ryan Inoyori | February 28, 2014 1:53 PM EST
Justin Bieber's latest jail video was released recently to the public. The video which is almost 10 hours long was requested by the media. However, Bieber's attorney objects with the out-of-bounds invasion of the singer's privacy, as the video captures him peeing on a cup for a drug test.
Peeing on a Cup
Miami Beach Police Department arrested Justin Bieber and R&B artist Khalil Amir Sharieff for alleged illegal street drag race in exotic sports cars before the 10-hour jail video, linked to the arrest on Jan 23, was made public. Bieber is in a dark hoodie with the hood over his head, dark baggy shorts and bright red shoes.
As the video goes on, he keeps on stumbling even reaching for the wall for support. Viewers can catch glimpses of his face in the medium quality video, but there are no close-ups.
Bieber's attorney has raised concerns regarding invasion of privacy, as Justin can be seen peeing on a cup, a necessary step for the mandatory drug test. His attorney argued with a judge regarding the invasion of privacy of his client and so Miami-Dade County Judge William Altfield will review the video privately and determine if any portions will be released after the hearing next week.
Bieber's drug test isn't everything, and the 10-hour video reveals more than him peeing on a cup. On Jan 23, authorities of Miami Beach arrested him due to alleged DUI suspicions, resisting arrest without force and driving without a valid license.
In addition to a drug test, he also underwent a sobriety test and a breath test to determine his blood-alcohol content which turned out to be below 0.02 level. Lab results on his urine sample found presence of marijuana and an antidepressant drug called Xanax.
Other physical signs were also showing on Bieber due to the presence of drugs such as bloodshot eyes, mumbling speech, flushed face and dilated pupils.
Interestingly, police reports described Bieber as "excited, talkative, profanity, cooperative, insulting, and cocky" after the arrest. A police offer's statements also support the lab results. According to the officer, he could sniff the strong smell of marijuana as Bieber was sitting at the back of the police car.
"Yeah, we were smoking all night at the studio," replied Bieber, according to the police report quoted caught by Yahoo! News.
The famous singer pleaded not guilty to DUI, resisting arrest without force and driving without a valid license charges.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Cavaliers, LeBron James Flop In First Game Back In Cleveland; New York Knicks, Melo Pull Off Road Upset, 95-90 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Pregnant Kourtney Kardashian Talks About Marrying Scott Disick, Her Pregnancy Cravings and Picking Out Baby Names
- ‘The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies’ Premiere Announcement Plus Spoilers [Watch Video]
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge To Be Available Through T-Mobile In The US
- Five Extreme Drop Tests On BlackBerry Passport Reveals Its Endurance [Watch Video]
- Updated iOS 8 Pangu Untethered Jailbreak Now Fully Works with Cydia: Key Fixes & Mods to Expect
- Ex-Ohio Trooper Pleads Guilty To Issuing Sex as Penalty To Women Motorists