Jeremy Bieber Living the Teenager Life with Son Justin Bieber, Splits from Wife
By Diadem Pambid | February 28, 2014 12:32 PM EST
Looks like Justin Bieber has taken a few traits off from his father, Jeremy Bieber. The latter has allegedly split from his wife in exchange for the life of parties. Plus, in an all new report by the Rolling Stone magazine, it seems they have a few words for the Canadian crooner's dad.
Singer Justin Bieber poses at the premiere of the documentary "Justin Bieber's Believe" in Los Angeles, California December 18, 2013. The documentary opens in the U.S. on December 25.
Fathers are depended on for the appropriate behaviour of their sons but in the case of Justin Bieber, that might not be applicable. For one, Justin's dad, Jeremy Bieber, is the instigator of his most recent DUI arrest.
"His father's not a great influence," claims a source in a report by E! Online, originally published in Rolling Stone, "They're almost not like father and son-it's more like two best friends."
Obviously, Jeremy Bieber doesn't care much about the "proper" upbringing of his son and would like to be the "hands on" type of father. Other reports even claim that Jeremy has sacrificed his relationship with Erin Wagner for the life of parties alongside his 19 year old son.
"Jeremy has terminated the seven year relationship he had with Erin, the mother of his two young children, and has apparently chosen a life of partying with his superstar son Justin. Jeremy and Erin are now living apart, sharing the custody of Jaxon, 4, and Jazmyn, 5," reports Hollywood Life.
However, sources close to the couple claim their relationship had long been on the rocks even before Jeremy started living the fame-laden life with his son. Aside from the DUI arrest where Jeremy was involved, the father to "Baby" singer had also been aboard the private flight where an attendant had been verbally abused.
Additional reports by the attendant and the pilot claim that Justin and Jeremy Bieber plus his entourage were smoking tons of weed on board. Yet, investigation showed futile resorts.
Obviously, Jeremy and Justin certainly have a lot in common despite the former being literally absent from the latter's childhood life. Hopefully, when things come to the worst, Jeremy Bieber handles his sons' issues and not bail like he did on his first wife, Pattie Malette when she had been pregnant with the Canadian crooner.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS