Oscars Red Carpet Watch List: Evolution of Angelina Jolie’s Style [PHOTOS]
February 28, 2014 12:08 PM EST
Oscars Red Carpet Watch List: Evolution of Angelina Jolie’s Style
One of the best dressed women to have graced the red carpet is Angelina Jolie but her style before wasn't as great as it is now. The evolution of her style in choosing her wardrobe in the red carpet definitely shows how she has grown and matured in the industry. It also shows how the men in her life influenced her choices to wear in red carpet occasions, which ranged from Goth to Grunge to Sexy and Stylish.
Jolie is always in the watch list of fashion critics because she never fails to catch the eye of people around her. Now that the coming Academy Awards is right around the corner, many are guessing what she will wear on this red carpet event. It might help to see her previous choices on the red carpet event she has attended.
2004 - Marc Bouwer white satin gown for the Oscars. Many have applauded her style that exudes sophistication and still sexy.
2007 - Emanual Ungaro yellow canary gown for the premiere of "Ocean's Thirteen." The dress brought out her sexy personality even with the mellow colour and made her looked exceptionally flawless beside Brad Pitt.
2008 - Max Azria Atelier green flowing gown for the Cannes Film Festival premier of "Kung Fu Panda." She showed her baby bump while linking arms with her man.
2009 - Versace nude one-sleeved chiffon gown with thigh-high split for the Cannes Film Festival premier of "Inglorious Basterds.". She looked ravishing with the nude coloured gown, especially with her red lipstick.
2010 - Atelier Versace ivory white long-sleeved gown for the premier of her film "The Tourist." White couldn't get any sexier, especially with the thigh-high split.
2012 - Atelier Versace two-toned satin gown for the Golden Globes.
2012 - Romoa Keveza navy gown with asymmetrical neckline for the Hollywood premier of her film "In the Land of Blood and Honey." She was glamorous in this dark navy gown complimenting her slender figure.
2012 - Atelier Versace velvet gown with thigh-high split. This made headlines because of her famous leg pose.
2014 - Saint Laurent menswear-inspired ensemble for the British Academy Film Awards. She wore the tailor-made suit to match Brad's.
Check out the slideshow to see all of Jolie's red carpet ensembles.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 15-19, 2014: Ava And Morgan Talk About The Baby
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- Paul Walker's Daughter Paid Heart Touching Tribute To Her Father On His Birthday
- Kim Kardashian-West Frantically Tries For Second Baby To Match Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Timeline
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Android Lion vs Apple iOS 8: Why Make the Big Switch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. OnePlus One – Can The Underdog Trump The Monster?
- US Government Threatened Yahoo to Provide User Data: If not Pay a Fine of $250,000 per day
- Optus Successfully Launches Optus 10 Satellite That Will Improve TV, Internet, Phone & Data Transmission In Australia
- 7 Reasons Why Atlassian Topped BRW’s Best Place To Work In Australia 2014 List
- Pope Francis Blasted For Defying Catholic Doctrine, Marries 20 Couples Who Have Cohabited And Had Children In No Else But St Peter's Basilica