'Real World Ex-Plosion' Spoilers: Pregnant Lauren Out, Cory Becomes Single
By Vanessa Francisco | February 28, 2014 10:04 AM EST
"Real World: Ex-Plosion" started airing back on Feb 19, continuing where the show left off with the cast members' exes moving in the house. Within the first few minutes of the show, Tom and Jamie already broke up. The former couple has been dating since Day 3 in the house, but the game changed when the exes showed up. Tom's ex, Hailey, thinks they could still have another chance, but Tom wants all the exes to just leave.
Meanwhile, Lauren finds out she is pregnant, but while she and Cory have been trying to rekindle their romance together, the pregnancy test came only 6 days after Lauren arrived at the house. It is impossible that the child is Cory's. "It was life-changing, but there was a lot of personal growth.... After loving somebody for so long and finding out that she's pregnant by somebody else, it was tough," said Cory, who did not take it very well. He was immediately on the defensive and cannot even bring himself to console Lauren. "Why would I be there for you?," he asks.
Lauren will leave the show for the rest of the season to be with her friends and family. It now leaves Cory as the only cast member on the show without a partner or ex. "Now that Lauren's gone, I basically just become the peace maker. I'm the single one in the house now. Everyone else has somebody else, some kind of a relationship. It's me, by myself, and that's kind of why I came on the show, to do me," Cory said.
Jenny's ex, on the other hand, tries to show her his affection, while Jay gets smothered by his ex-girlfriend, Jenna. It appears that the only rational couple currently in the house is Arielle and her ex, Ashley. Arielle found articles online speculating that she is "transgendered" and brought a group of her LGBTQ friends to have an educational talk with her housemates about what it really means to be a transgender.
What comes next on "The Real World: Ex-Plosion?" Arielle described it to have: "More sex toys. Possibly. Naked women. More bear suits."
"The Real World Ex-Plosion" airs every Wednesday at 10:00 pm E.T. on MTV.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family