Kylie Jenner Flaunts Large Tattoo on Arm: Real or Fake?
By Maychelle Ornos | February 28, 2014 9:48 AM EST
Tattoos are all the rage now in Hollywood as stars like Katy Perry, Angelina Jolie, Rihanna, and many others have gotten themselves inked. This makes the 16-year-old reality star, Kylie Jenner, also want to have a tattoo of her own as she was spotted to have been sporting a large tattoo on her forearm in her recent Instagram photos. However, people are questioning the authenticity of the tattoo as there has been similar event when she posted a picture of her with a fake tattoo.
Kylie Jenner at the 41st American Music Awards in Los Angeles
The brand ambassador for Seventeen is definitely vying for attention as she tried to fool her thousands of followers that she had herself inked last January 23 in her Instagram saying "@badwoodx hooked it up with the sharpie tats." The fake tattoo was a gun on her rib cage near her left arm and was made by Nat Wood, according to E Online, while her older sister Kendall also had herself a fake tattoo of an antelope skull on her middle finger.
The two famous sisters do love to have themselves inked as Kendall already had her chance to get herself a tattoo on her 16th birthday last 2011. However, the reality star turned model did not push through with the whole idea. She backed out during the last minute even though she loved the design that was made for her by tattoo artist Mario Barth of Starlight Tattoo, according to Us Magazine.
The tattoo that Kendall was supposed to have was the phrase "you are beautiful" translated in French. Although both Bruce and Kris Jenner gave their consent to the 16-year-old Kendall then, they might have gave big sigh of relief knowing that their daughter did not get the tattoo.
The new tattoo seen on the arm of Kylie, on the other hand, seems to be more elaborate than the first one she posted on her social media account. However, it seemed fake as there were no redness or swelling that is commonly seen on new tattoos.
In the near future the pair might eventually get a tattoo - a real one. Sharpie tats are easily erased and the two sisters won't have to worry about laser tattoo removal when getting them off. For now, Kylie is not yet allowed to get one because she is still underage. If she does want to get a real one now, she might need to convince her parents first in signing the consent form like her sister Kendall.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Celebrities Suffering From Lupus: Facts About the Disease
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Loses Second Child, Duchess Suffered Miscarriage Before Pregnancy Claims Went Viral – Reports
- Beyonce & Jay Z Fail to Squash Divorce & Cheating Allegations, Couple Barely Speaking on Tour
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Remembering the Betrayal of the Freys
- Eva Mendes-Ryan Gosling Reportedly Split Before Eva's Pregnancy
- Harry Styles-Paige Reifler Dating, Couple Back Together
- Google Nexus 6 Speculations Now Include Price: Five Fresh Features to Unpack on New Android Smart Phone in October/November Release Date
- Apple's iPhone 6 vs. Xiaomi Mi 4: Specifications, Features and Prices
- Fresh Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Images Leaked: 4.8-Inch Metallic Body Could Give Competition to 4.7-Inch iPhone 6
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 Android 5.0 L Material Design Coming with More Interface Changes
- A Florida Widow Wins $23.6 Billion Lawsuit Against Tobacco Company
- OnePlus One Android 4.4.4 KitKat and Android L Update Guide