NBA Betting Preview: New York Knicks vs. Miami Heat Live Streaming Info
By James Patrick Quizon | February 28, 2014 12:50 AM EST
After getting hit inadvertently on the nose in their last outing, LeBron James will be playing behind a mask when his Miami Heat face the New York Knicks on Thursday.
NBA: Chicago Bulls at Miami Heat
James missed their last game versus the Chicago Bulls because of a broken nose he suffered last Thursday versus the Oklahoma City Thunder. Both times, the Heat came up with an easy victory winning by 22 points and 14 points, respectively.
The Heat's other stars stepped up in James' absence versus Chicago. Chris Bosh had 28 points and 10 rebounds and Dwyane Wade added 23 points, 10 rebounds and 7 assists.
Overall, the Heat have won eight of their last nine games and aiming for a sixth straight victory. On the flipside, the Knicks have lost nine of their last eleven outings despite Carmelo Anthony’s recent scoring explosion.
Melo has scored 42, 44, 35 and 44 to lead the team in scoring but not to enough wins as they could only muster a 1-3 record in that stretch. New York is coming off a frustrating loss against the Dallas Mavericks with a 110-108 defeat via a Dirk Nowitzki buzzer beater.
Watch the Knicks vs. Heat via NBA League Pass.
Betting Lines: New York Knicks (+10) vs. Miami Heat (201.0)
Game time: 11:00 am EADT
Betting Against the Spread
New York Knicks Trends
- The Knicks are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 games on the road
- The Knicks are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games vs. Southwest division teams
- The Knicks are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games vs. East teams
Miami Heat Trends
- The Heat are 4-0-1 ATS in their last 5 games
- The Heat are 3-7 ATS in their last 10 games at home
- The Heat are 6-14 ATS in their last 20 games vs. East teams
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Brad Pitt Still in Love with Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston, Staying with Angelina Jolie for Sake of Kids, Claims Brad's Psychic
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
- Transfer News: Manchester United's Possible Transfer Options For This Season
Join the Conversation
- Floyd Sr Already Endorsing Manny Pacquiao vs. Floyd Fight After Anticipated Victory Over Maidana
- Top 10 Highest Paid Tennis Players
- Dallas Cowboys Have Worst Linebackers in History, Tony Romo To Miss Games Again – Gerry Fraley
- Chelsea FC Transfer News: Mourinho's Free-Transfer Ploy On Khedira Working, After Latter Refused To Pen New Real Madrid Deal
- Spanish Super Cup Second Leg Preview
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- More Nexus 8/Nexus 9 Release Confirmed with More Leaks and Out of Stock Nexus 7 and 10
- James Foley: Release of Beheading Video by ISIS Meant to Attract More Recruits to Join the Cause – Intelligence
- 2015 Ford Mustang: Right-Hand Drive Pony Car To Be Available In Australia Next Year
- Google Works on Powering Up Chromebook Line to Kill Competitors, Nvidia Joins with Acer for New Killer Laptop