See Harry Styles Asking You to Buy 'That Moment' - Brand New One Direction Perfume: Is Kendall Jenner Listening [VIDEO]
By nidhi tewari | February 27, 2014 8:39 PM EST
One Direction fans are going crazy as the hottest boy band has launched a very new version of their own scent on Wednesday. Singer Harry Styles took to YouTube to explain what their new perfume "That Moment" is all about. The curly haired cutie was dressed formally as he sits down comfortably to talk about their latest launch and girls just can't stop staring at his face!
British singer Harry Styles from the band One Direction arrives to attend the presentation of the Burberry Autumn/Winter 2014 collection during London Fashion Week February 17, 2014.
The One Direction hottie is wearing a sexy black blazer with a stylish and ultra modern Alexander McQueen printed blue shirt inside. The "Midnight Memories" crooner looks stylish yet casual as he sits in a well-lit room to talk about the fragrance "That Moment." The 20-year-old gets into real good details about the chemistry of the perfume after he thanks his fans to make the perfume a success.
"That Moment" is a follow up of the One Direction's previous best-selling fragrance "Our Moment." So what is the difference between the two? How is the new "That Moment" sexier? Well, according to Harry Styles, the new fragrance has been infused with "pink grapefruit, jasmine, green apple, and violet." The boy sure knows a lot about the perfume industry? What do you think?
What's more? "That Moment" comes in a "swanky" pink bottle, according to Harry Styles. Clever colour choice for the bottle; don't you think? Considering the fact that most One Direction fans are girls from various age groups, pink bottle is definitely going to be a hit. What are your views?
The fans from various parts of the world are eagerly awaiting the launch of "The Moment" and the YouTube video already has good page views and comments to prove that. "Yay a new perfume!! Wonder how soon it'll be released...soon I hope!!," writes HP Fan Girl on YouTube page.
Harry Styles's ex-girlfriend Kendall Jenner will not miss Hazza more. All she needs to do is buy a bottle of "That Moment" and remember the moments she spent with Harry. Do you think Kendall will already have this bottle?
HoweverTwitterrati is also making some funny comments on how One Direction guys have changed nothing in the perfume bottle design and colour. "Only One Direction can copy their own perfume," writes Never Give Up on Twitter. Check the tweet below.
— x NEVER GIVE UP x (@5SecsOf_Ziamx) February 27, 2014
Would you buy the new One Direction perfume? See Harry Styles talk to his fans below.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Kylie Jenner Shamed for Range Rover Boasts
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Taking a Time Off in August Amidst Miscarriage & Adopting a Child Claims
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Exits DWTS For Jennifer Lopez --- Reports
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- HTC One M8 Windows Phone to Launch for Verizon; Release Date, Price, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate for New Smartphone
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff