Paula Patton Wooed by Estranged Husband Robin Thicke?
By Maychelle Ornos | February 27, 2014 8:37 PM EST
The recent news on the separation of the high school sweethearts, Robin Thicke and Paula Patton, came out of the blue since everyone thought that the couple was still going strong. There are several rumors linking the "Blurred Lines" singer to several other women which may have taken its toll on their marriage. However, before these rumors surfaced, the pair was obviously in love and they seem to be very vocal of their love for each other.
Cast member Paula Patton and husband Robin Thicke arrive for the premiere of the film "Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol" in New York December 19, 2011.
The two stars are even stating the love for each other in their Twitter accounts. "I Love u @paulapattonxo & Julian Fuego," says in Thicke's description. "Actress, mom, wife of the amazing, brilliant, genius @RobinThicke," says in Patton's account. Fans are still wondering if the separation is only temporary and the two might still get back to each other's arms after spending time apart.
The two will celebrate their ninth anniversary this year if they had not decided to separate ways. However, the truth is that they have already been together for 20 years because they have been dating since they were still teenagers. They seem to be the perfect Hollywood couple, especially when they show their love for each other.
There are some rumors that the singer has done his part in preventing the separation from happening. He even reportedly went to Canada immediately after getting a call from his long time sweetheart about the separation, according to TMZ. Apparently, Thicke is worried that their 3-year-old son, Julian Fuego, will be raised in separate homes.
Although it was announced that the decision to part ways came from both sides, it appears that Thicke may not be taking the separation lightly as he cancels the first two days of his tours. The "Blurred Lines" singer was set to start his tour February 22, 2013 but cancelled some of the first shows, according to Fox News.
Thicke will resume his tour and has posted a thank you note for his fans in understanding his current situation. This may just be a fork in the road for the two and not a dead end. Several insiders believe that there is still a chance that the two will get back together. If not for themselves, may be for their three-year-old son Julian Fuego.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 21, 2014: A Party For Hope And Wyatt Affects Liam’s Pride In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1 Teaser Video: ‘What’s Coming Next’
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Suits' RECAP Season 4 Episode 10 [Mid-Season Finale]: Louis Finds Out About Mike's Truth In This Is Rome [SPOILERS]
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE Android 4.4.2, Android 4.4.4Guide: Installation and When to Hit Your Region
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch