Paula Patton Wooed by Estranged Husband Robin Thicke?
By Maychelle Ornos | February 27, 2014 8:37 PM EST
The recent news on the separation of the high school sweethearts, Robin Thicke and Paula Patton, came out of the blue since everyone thought that the couple was still going strong. There are several rumors linking the "Blurred Lines" singer to several other women which may have taken its toll on their marriage. However, before these rumors surfaced, the pair was obviously in love and they seem to be very vocal of their love for each other.
Cast member Paula Patton and husband Robin Thicke arrive for the premiere of the film "Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol" in New York December 19, 2011.
The two stars are even stating the love for each other in their Twitter accounts. "I Love u @paulapattonxo & Julian Fuego," says in Thicke's description. "Actress, mom, wife of the amazing, brilliant, genius @RobinThicke," says in Patton's account. Fans are still wondering if the separation is only temporary and the two might still get back to each other's arms after spending time apart.
The two will celebrate their ninth anniversary this year if they had not decided to separate ways. However, the truth is that they have already been together for 20 years because they have been dating since they were still teenagers. They seem to be the perfect Hollywood couple, especially when they show their love for each other.
There are some rumors that the singer has done his part in preventing the separation from happening. He even reportedly went to Canada immediately after getting a call from his long time sweetheart about the separation, according to TMZ. Apparently, Thicke is worried that their 3-year-old son, Julian Fuego, will be raised in separate homes.
Although it was announced that the decision to part ways came from both sides, it appears that Thicke may not be taking the separation lightly as he cancels the first two days of his tours. The "Blurred Lines" singer was set to start his tour February 22, 2013 but cancelled some of the first shows, according to Fox News.
Thicke will resume his tour and has posted a thank you note for his fans in understanding his current situation. This may just be a fork in the road for the two and not a dead end. Several insiders believe that there is still a chance that the two will get back together. If not for themselves, may be for their three-year-old son Julian Fuego.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2