Paula Patton Wooed by Estranged Husband Robin Thicke?
By Maychelle Ornos | February 27, 2014 8:37 PM EST
The recent news on the separation of the high school sweethearts, Robin Thicke and Paula Patton, came out of the blue since everyone thought that the couple was still going strong. There are several rumors linking the "Blurred Lines" singer to several other women which may have taken its toll on their marriage. However, before these rumors surfaced, the pair was obviously in love and they seem to be very vocal of their love for each other.
Cast member Paula Patton and husband Robin Thicke arrive for the premiere of the film "Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol" in New York December 19, 2011.
The two stars are even stating the love for each other in their Twitter accounts. "I Love u @paulapattonxo & Julian Fuego," says in Thicke's description. "Actress, mom, wife of the amazing, brilliant, genius @RobinThicke," says in Patton's account. Fans are still wondering if the separation is only temporary and the two might still get back to each other's arms after spending time apart.
The two will celebrate their ninth anniversary this year if they had not decided to separate ways. However, the truth is that they have already been together for 20 years because they have been dating since they were still teenagers. They seem to be the perfect Hollywood couple, especially when they show their love for each other.
There are some rumors that the singer has done his part in preventing the separation from happening. He even reportedly went to Canada immediately after getting a call from his long time sweetheart about the separation, according to TMZ. Apparently, Thicke is worried that their 3-year-old son, Julian Fuego, will be raised in separate homes.
Although it was announced that the decision to part ways came from both sides, it appears that Thicke may not be taking the separation lightly as he cancels the first two days of his tours. The "Blurred Lines" singer was set to start his tour February 22, 2013 but cancelled some of the first shows, according to Fox News.
Thicke will resume his tour and has posted a thank you note for his fans in understanding his current situation. This may just be a fork in the road for the two and not a dead end. Several insiders believe that there is still a chance that the two will get back together. If not for themselves, may be for their three-year-old son Julian Fuego.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Clears That Fredrik Neij And Peter Sunde Are Not TPB Founders
- [In Pictures] Police Fire As Protest Turns Into ‘Riot’ After Grand Jury Decision on Ferguson Shooting
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
Join the Conversation
- Mark Ruffalo Turns Into Hulk For His Daughter And Another Preschooler
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James