Kate Middleton Pregnant ,Once Again: A Girl or A Boy, Bets Placed on Royal Baby Names?
By Sonalee singh | February 27, 2014 8:34 PM EST
The rumor mill is abuzz with pregnancy rumors of Kate Middleton. The reports suggest that just months after giving birth to Prince George, the Duchess of Cambridge is once again on the family way.
Prince George arrived in the month of July last year and the betters are already raking money on the reports that Kate Middleton will welcome her second baby during the same time this year.
Bookmakers reports have suggested that the royal family will welcome another baby in 2014. Thought there is section of media, which is speculating Prince George's sibling will be a girl, there is not official confirmation regarding this.
According to Star magazine, Kate is overjoyed with the news that this time it is baby girl for her.
"Little George is getting a sister, and Kate is absolutely thrilled. She was really hoping the next child would be a girl, and having it confirmed has just given her the best start to the year, Kate and William are ecstatic," revealed a source to the magazine.
Meanwhile, the betting companies are enjoying the whole guessing game of the next royal baby. Last year before the birth of Prince George millions of money was made on the bets regarding the eye color and looks of the baby.
According to Hello magazine one-company claims it took £1.5 million on royal baby bets alone.
Betferd Company already has 5/4 odds for the arrival of the royal baby in 2015 and Paddy Power is on 11/10 odds. Further reports from Entertainment Wise suggest "Odds of 13/8 have been given for a second baby Cambridge arriving this year."
But if betting is being placed for the arrival of royal baby, then by all the means Kate Middleton has to be pregnant by now. Despite of any official confirmation, bets have already been placed for Prince George's sibling with Alice, Charlotte and Victoria 10/1 topping the list for girl and Henry for a boy.
Let us know what you think about Kate Middleton's pregnancy rumors and bets being place on the name of the new royal baby. Do you think one of the betting named will be picked for the next royal baby?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- The Bold and the Beautiful Spoilers for July 31, 2014: Plans, Conditions and Ultimatums in B&B [WATCH VIDEO]
- Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Metatron Capable of Saving Castiel's Fading Grace
- The Bachelor Australia: Tim, Anna Relationship Update
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools