Kate Middleton Pregnant ,Once Again: A Girl or A Boy, Bets Placed on Royal Baby Names?
By Sonalee singh | February 27, 2014 8:34 PM EST
The rumor mill is abuzz with pregnancy rumors of Kate Middleton. The reports suggest that just months after giving birth to Prince George, the Duchess of Cambridge is once again on the family way.
Prince George arrived in the month of July last year and the betters are already raking money on the reports that Kate Middleton will welcome her second baby during the same time this year.
Bookmakers reports have suggested that the royal family will welcome another baby in 2014. Thought there is section of media, which is speculating Prince George's sibling will be a girl, there is not official confirmation regarding this.
According to Star magazine, Kate is overjoyed with the news that this time it is baby girl for her.
"Little George is getting a sister, and Kate is absolutely thrilled. She was really hoping the next child would be a girl, and having it confirmed has just given her the best start to the year, Kate and William are ecstatic," revealed a source to the magazine.
Meanwhile, the betting companies are enjoying the whole guessing game of the next royal baby. Last year before the birth of Prince George millions of money was made on the bets regarding the eye color and looks of the baby.
According to Hello magazine one-company claims it took £1.5 million on royal baby bets alone.
Betferd Company already has 5/4 odds for the arrival of the royal baby in 2015 and Paddy Power is on 11/10 odds. Further reports from Entertainment Wise suggest "Odds of 13/8 have been given for a second baby Cambridge arriving this year."
But if betting is being placed for the arrival of royal baby, then by all the means Kate Middleton has to be pregnant by now. Despite of any official confirmation, bets have already been placed for Prince George's sibling with Alice, Charlotte and Victoria 10/1 topping the list for girl and Henry for a boy.
Let us know what you think about Kate Middleton's pregnancy rumors and bets being place on the name of the new royal baby. Do you think one of the betting named will be picked for the next royal baby?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best