Kate Middleton Pregnant ,Once Again: A Girl or A Boy, Bets Placed on Royal Baby Names?
By Sonalee singh | February 27, 2014 8:34 PM EST
The rumor mill is abuzz with pregnancy rumors of Kate Middleton. The reports suggest that just months after giving birth to Prince George, the Duchess of Cambridge is once again on the family way.
Prince George arrived in the month of July last year and the betters are already raking money on the reports that Kate Middleton will welcome her second baby during the same time this year.
Bookmakers reports have suggested that the royal family will welcome another baby in 2014. Thought there is section of media, which is speculating Prince George's sibling will be a girl, there is not official confirmation regarding this.
According to Star magazine, Kate is overjoyed with the news that this time it is baby girl for her.
"Little George is getting a sister, and Kate is absolutely thrilled. She was really hoping the next child would be a girl, and having it confirmed has just given her the best start to the year, Kate and William are ecstatic," revealed a source to the magazine.
Meanwhile, the betting companies are enjoying the whole guessing game of the next royal baby. Last year before the birth of Prince George millions of money was made on the bets regarding the eye color and looks of the baby.
According to Hello magazine one-company claims it took £1.5 million on royal baby bets alone.
Betferd Company already has 5/4 odds for the arrival of the royal baby in 2015 and Paddy Power is on 11/10 odds. Further reports from Entertainment Wise suggest "Odds of 13/8 have been given for a second baby Cambridge arriving this year."
But if betting is being placed for the arrival of royal baby, then by all the means Kate Middleton has to be pregnant by now. Despite of any official confirmation, bets have already been placed for Prince George's sibling with Alice, Charlotte and Victoria 10/1 topping the list for girl and Henry for a boy.
Let us know what you think about Kate Middleton's pregnancy rumors and bets being place on the name of the new royal baby. Do you think one of the betting named will be picked for the next royal baby?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate