Kate Middleton Pregnant ,Once Again: A Girl or A Boy, Bets Placed on Royal Baby Names?
By Sonalee singh | February 27, 2014 8:34 PM EST
The rumor mill is abuzz with pregnancy rumors of Kate Middleton. The reports suggest that just months after giving birth to Prince George, the Duchess of Cambridge is once again on the family way.
Prince George arrived in the month of July last year and the betters are already raking money on the reports that Kate Middleton will welcome her second baby during the same time this year.
Bookmakers reports have suggested that the royal family will welcome another baby in 2014. Thought there is section of media, which is speculating Prince George's sibling will be a girl, there is not official confirmation regarding this.
According to Star magazine, Kate is overjoyed with the news that this time it is baby girl for her.
"Little George is getting a sister, and Kate is absolutely thrilled. She was really hoping the next child would be a girl, and having it confirmed has just given her the best start to the year, Kate and William are ecstatic," revealed a source to the magazine.
Meanwhile, the betting companies are enjoying the whole guessing game of the next royal baby. Last year before the birth of Prince George millions of money was made on the bets regarding the eye color and looks of the baby.
According to Hello magazine one-company claims it took £1.5 million on royal baby bets alone.
Betferd Company already has 5/4 odds for the arrival of the royal baby in 2015 and Paddy Power is on 11/10 odds. Further reports from Entertainment Wise suggest "Odds of 13/8 have been given for a second baby Cambridge arriving this year."
But if betting is being placed for the arrival of royal baby, then by all the means Kate Middleton has to be pregnant by now. Despite of any official confirmation, bets have already been placed for Prince George's sibling with Alice, Charlotte and Victoria 10/1 topping the list for girl and Henry for a boy.
Let us know what you think about Kate Middleton's pregnancy rumors and bets being place on the name of the new royal baby. Do you think one of the betting named will be picked for the next royal baby?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar