Batman: Arkham Origins Heats-up with Mr. Freeze DLC, Release Date, Pricing Details [VIDEO]
By Aditya Bhat | February 27, 2014 6:25 PM EST
Batman: Arkham Origins from publisher Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment will be introducing a new downloadable content (DLC), Mr. Freeze for its fans.
It has revealed in a trailer titled, 'Batman: Arkham Origins: Cold, Cold Heart' that the DLC will be a story add-on for the game. The DLC will reveal to players the origin story of Mr.Freeze and how he went on to become one of the arch enemies of Batman.
,r. Freeze DLC will roll out for Batman: Arkham Origins on 22 April.
The DLC will be containing a powerful Batman Extreme Environment (XE) suit and gadgets like Thermal Gloves and Thermocharged Batarangs. It will also introduce players to a new content with the icy landscape and they will also witness Mr. Freeze's first encounter with the Batman. The locations for the DLC will be all across Gotham City and includes Wayne Manor, the personal residence of Bruce Wayne.
Ames Kirshen, vice president of WB Games told DC All Access that 'Cold, Cold Heart' is a big, open-world narrative-based DLC.
"We are super excited to give fans the origin of this great Batman character. It is like a mini chapter in the game. This is in-game mission story content with a brand new story wrapped around Mr. Freeze in the Arkham Origins settings."
The Mr. Freeze DLC will be released on 22 April for PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. The DLC will be free for people who have the Season Pass, however, other players must shell out $9.99.
Last month, developer Warner Bros had teased Mr. Freeze DLC with an image that invited player to the Humanitarian of the Year Awards at the Wayne Manor on the New Year's Eve.
(YouTube Courtesy: BatmanArkhamCity)
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 64-Bit Octa-Core CPU Expected On Samsung Galaxy S6 And Sony Xperia Z4
- Nexus 9 NVIDIA Tegra K1 Beats Nexus 6 Adreno 420, Galaxy Note 4 Mali T-760 In GPU Tests
- Android 5.0 Lollipop SDK Makes Rooting More Difficult And Overriding Impose Serious Risk To Attacks
- Sony Xperia Z3, Z1, Z1 Compact And Z Ultra Latest Firmware 23.0.A.2.108 And 14.4.A.0.155 Certified
- Skype Gets A New Exclusive Feature On The Windows Phone
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier