‘Thor's' Chris Hemsworth & Wife Expecting Twins, Matt Damon & Family Head to the Twin's Shower
By Riza Ornos | February 27, 2014 6:13 PM EST
After welcoming their first daughter India Rose, Hollywood couple Chris Hemsworth and wife Elsa Pataky are expecting two bundles of joy this coming spring. Now that spring is coming up, some Hollywood couples are helping the "Thor" actor and his pregnant wife celebrate their new additions.
The handsome pair revealed the good news on January and was recently spotted at the 71st Annual Golden Globes. The 37-year-old Spanish actress was photographed with her growing bump in black floor-length Paule Ka frock, while her beau is sporting a Dolce & Gabbana tux.
Elsa's co-star in the "Fast and the Furious" Vin Diesel and the couple's fried Matt Damon are there to celebrate the twin's shower together with their family. Matt brought along his four daughters, Isabella, seven, Gia, five, Stella, three and step-daughter Alexia, 14, to the baby's shower together with his wife Luciana.
The Oscar winner is sporting a Red Sox baseball cap and was dressed casually in a navy golf shirt, beige cargo pants and flip flops. Matt's daughters were dressed comfortably in sundresses and sandals, while his teenage step-daughter was wearing a high-wasted, short navy skirt with long-sleeve top ad paired it with short black boots.
Meanwhile, the "Riddick" actor also attended the star-studded shower with his daughter Hania and even got a kiss from his partner Paloma. The couple was surrounded with friends and family on their final weeks before they welcome the twins, and getting used of having an army of children around them.
"I think [parenthood] brings out the child in all of us," revealed Hemsworth in a recent interview with Parade magazine. "That's what's so beautiful. It reminds you of the fascination you had with things, and how you can spend hours just being with someone. It's amazing."
Hemsworth whose been working nonstop for the past years are also thinking to slow down and focus his time with his family. 'I've been working solidly for a couple of years now, to the point where I have to slow down and spend some time with my family," says the Australian actor.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- G20 Summit in Nov: No Consensus to Bar Russia, Putin Open to Attend in Australia