‘Thor's' Chris Hemsworth & Wife Expecting Twins, Matt Damon & Family Head to the Twin's Shower
By Riza Ornos | February 27, 2014 6:13 PM EST
After welcoming their first daughter India Rose, Hollywood couple Chris Hemsworth and wife Elsa Pataky are expecting two bundles of joy this coming spring. Now that spring is coming up, some Hollywood couples are helping the "Thor" actor and his pregnant wife celebrate their new additions.
The handsome pair revealed the good news on January and was recently spotted at the 71st Annual Golden Globes. The 37-year-old Spanish actress was photographed with her growing bump in black floor-length Paule Ka frock, while her beau is sporting a Dolce & Gabbana tux.
Elsa's co-star in the "Fast and the Furious" Vin Diesel and the couple's fried Matt Damon are there to celebrate the twin's shower together with their family. Matt brought along his four daughters, Isabella, seven, Gia, five, Stella, three and step-daughter Alexia, 14, to the baby's shower together with his wife Luciana.
The Oscar winner is sporting a Red Sox baseball cap and was dressed casually in a navy golf shirt, beige cargo pants and flip flops. Matt's daughters were dressed comfortably in sundresses and sandals, while his teenage step-daughter was wearing a high-wasted, short navy skirt with long-sleeve top ad paired it with short black boots.
Meanwhile, the "Riddick" actor also attended the star-studded shower with his daughter Hania and even got a kiss from his partner Paloma. The couple was surrounded with friends and family on their final weeks before they welcome the twins, and getting used of having an army of children around them.
"I think [parenthood] brings out the child in all of us," revealed Hemsworth in a recent interview with Parade magazine. "That's what's so beautiful. It reminds you of the fascination you had with things, and how you can spend hours just being with someone. It's amazing."
Hemsworth whose been working nonstop for the past years are also thinking to slow down and focus his time with his family. 'I've been working solidly for a couple of years now, to the point where I have to slow down and spend some time with my family," says the Australian actor.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report