‘Thor's' Chris Hemsworth & Wife Expecting Twins, Matt Damon & Family Head to the Twin's Shower
By Riza Ornos | February 27, 2014 6:13 PM EST
After welcoming their first daughter India Rose, Hollywood couple Chris Hemsworth and wife Elsa Pataky are expecting two bundles of joy this coming spring. Now that spring is coming up, some Hollywood couples are helping the "Thor" actor and his pregnant wife celebrate their new additions.
The handsome pair revealed the good news on January and was recently spotted at the 71st Annual Golden Globes. The 37-year-old Spanish actress was photographed with her growing bump in black floor-length Paule Ka frock, while her beau is sporting a Dolce & Gabbana tux.
Elsa's co-star in the "Fast and the Furious" Vin Diesel and the couple's fried Matt Damon are there to celebrate the twin's shower together with their family. Matt brought along his four daughters, Isabella, seven, Gia, five, Stella, three and step-daughter Alexia, 14, to the baby's shower together with his wife Luciana.
The Oscar winner is sporting a Red Sox baseball cap and was dressed casually in a navy golf shirt, beige cargo pants and flip flops. Matt's daughters were dressed comfortably in sundresses and sandals, while his teenage step-daughter was wearing a high-wasted, short navy skirt with long-sleeve top ad paired it with short black boots.
Meanwhile, the "Riddick" actor also attended the star-studded shower with his daughter Hania and even got a kiss from his partner Paloma. The couple was surrounded with friends and family on their final weeks before they welcome the twins, and getting used of having an army of children around them.
"I think [parenthood] brings out the child in all of us," revealed Hemsworth in a recent interview with Parade magazine. "That's what's so beautiful. It reminds you of the fascination you had with things, and how you can spend hours just being with someone. It's amazing."
Hemsworth whose been working nonstop for the past years are also thinking to slow down and focus his time with his family. 'I've been working solidly for a couple of years now, to the point where I have to slow down and spend some time with my family," says the Australian actor.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘True Blood’: Identity Of Sookie’s Husband In Final Episode Thank You Revealed
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: Juice Ratting Gemma Out To Jax, Unser Helping New Sheriff
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Spoilers: Cersei Lannister – Possible Deviation From The Books
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected